News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Big Epic Fail -anti brag-

Started by CrystalAngelNeko, September 30, 2012, 10:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalAngelNeko

So this season... was all sorts of bad luck for me ^.^'

First, I claimed a fatal white from Ryuu. It wasn't a "hur hur" lets see what happens moment, but more like a "Omg, she survived?" moment. We both wanted to see her, and Ryuu knowing I love Clydes so much came to me and offered her. Before claiming her, I looked around to see what the rules were on LWs but could not find any... so I claimed her. Sadly, I did not know that if you claim a LW they only receive a memorial. It's cute at least.

I figured, Oh well... You learn things every day, best to just take it and keep moving forward, right? So I looked to my new mustang boy with joy and glee because at least he came out of the season just right! Right? Wrong... He's so inbred I don't know what I was thinking ;-; I mean, sure... I really don't care about inbreeding in adoptables... but... he's really bad... His mother is a half sibling to his father ;-; I must have typed in the wrong Agency Number while breeding Aponi, because I could have sworn I checked to see if I was inbreeding... He's still really cute though...

So those are my fails this season... Maybe next season my luck will take a wide swing for the better ^.^'

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

If it makes you feel better he's only 25% inbred and really pretty.

Kahlira

*snugs* The memorial is pretty though, and the stallion is too.

CrystalAngelNeko

It does help a little knowing he's only 25% inbred ♥ Like I said... inbreeding doesn't mater to me, I just try to avoid it for value purposes ^.^

Ryuukokoro

??? Well that's extremely disappointing!! I can't believe a memorial was the result. Last time this happened I remember Sil making a point to say if the foal survived or not, so I would have figured she would have done the same this time around if it was a stillborn foal. (That's actually the phrase I think she used last time...)

Here, this Clyd girl has been sitting in a friend's page but I want you to have her. Since I don't breed Clyds, there's not much I can do with her. I'd rather she be with someone who enjoys Clyd projects:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=550103

And sorry about the inbreeding thing too, I hate it when that happens. >.<

CrystalAngelNeko

Awwww, thank you Ryuu ♥ That really means a lot to me! I'll happily take care of such a pretty little (big) mare ♥