News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Bribe Herd

Started by Aralie, November 02, 2012, 09:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

I had received a raise at work since last bribe season so I decided to use some of my extra money to grow my herd of mustangs. My boys were feeling outnumbered and as such they demanded that I try to get more stallions XD Without further adieu here are the new additions to my herd <3

Creme'rala

Such a pretty girl and I just love her bald face.

Hallow

When I first saw her I thought her lip marking looked kind of like fangs and since halloween was only a few days ago she is now my halloween pony <3 That and sabino overo is just awesome!

Carson

Love tobiano and he is just cute ^_^

Tor'miu

Name means land ice. I just really love his appy!

Brownie Points

His colouring looks like a brownie to me and his sweet nature will definitely earn him some brownie points

Corbin

Name means raven/black raven. Brown is my favorite coat and I really love his *snugs*

Macchiato

I usually get a caramel macchiato while studying between classes at the university and he reminds me of them XD

Bant'patret

Name meaning: Desert Prince. Was watching Prince of Persia when I was naming him, thought it fit him. He will hopefully help me to get my Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron mustang <3

Clyde

Such a pretty medium chestnut colour ^_^

Tanner

Love his pretty chestnut colour and his awesome tobiano!

I couldn't believe how amazing this boy came out. Love the brown underneath the grey and his mane and pretty well everything about him XD
Would love help finding his perfect name!

Thank-you sooooo much Silv! I love them all so much ^_^

springacres

Wow, you got some super duper stunners this round Aralie!  Huge congrats on all of them!

Winged

Gorgeous mustangs! I adore Hallow :D
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Goodness! They are all lovely! Many congrats on them!!

Pinkshadow

Kahlira

Finding his name lad? I Mister Perfect too bad?

XD Congrats! They're all amazing!