News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gorgeous Nomlets <3

Started by Aralie, February 02, 2013, 06:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

I woke up this morning to an exciting pm from TheLeet telling me that my nomlets had arrived! Their adorableness must be shared!

The first set of parents are two of Ravv's noms. Thank-you so much for letting me use them ^_^

Offspring:
- Female
I absolutely love her colouring!
- Male
He inherited the special lineart :D

The second pair I bred was my Chessie and YLO's Sage with a purple carrot <3

Offspring:
- Male
So cute! Really excited to see what he looks like as an adult ^_^

The last pair I bred was my Kaylee and YLO's Ricky. I was super excited to see how this breeding would turn out ^_^

Offspring:
- Female
She is adorable!
- Male
O.O I don't think I can let him go!

And now I just have to decide which ones I am keeping and which I will be trading <3

Thank-you so much Leet!!!!

TheLeet

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh they turned out awesome! *wants the 1st one and the 3rd one and the last one* XD

Winged

They're gorgeous! Tough choice :)
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

What YLO said.  Although I has no Night Noms so I wouldn't mind the 4th one either. XD

YourLoveOnly

I actually like all 5, those were just my faves from each pairing XD

((That'd be a Flight Nom, not a Night Nom!))

springacres

Oops, you're right... I don't have any flight noms either though XD

YourLoveOnly

Well there's a goal for next turn then! :D I love the Flight Noms, they're so elegant!

And wheee I am now the proud owner of girl #1! Trades are win. Now to stalk the other remaining Nomlet. Want them allll! XDD

Ravvana

If you decide to trade the little girl from my pair, I will be stalking endlessly for her :) What beautiful Nomlets all around!

YourLoveOnly

Sorry Ravv, she's mine now! :O Am very excited to see her all grown up and feel free to stalk me for future breedings.

Aralie

I decided to keep all three of the males, so hard to choose between the two from your pair Ravv!
Yes YLO now owns the first girl but the flight nom girl is up for trade <3