News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Beautiful Nomlets!

Started by Keilin Alyr, January 19, 2013, 12:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

I have some gorgeous new Nomlets I have to show off! Leet did another amazing job on these litters. Sadly, these are all spoken for, so none will be up for trade, but I hope you don't mind admiring them as much as I enjoyed finding the perfect pairs. ^^

First off, we have two special babies I have been excitedly waiting a long time for. Jude and Lore, the first two canon babies of my two roleplay character homages (after their two children Julian and Lauren, who also go by those nicknames):

And the proud parents, my Cait and Misha:

I used my purple carrot on pretty Lore up there, but I still wanted a lovely unique-coated Night Nom. Enter gorgeous Jaya, who's almost the perfect image of his mother. His vibrant Tan sister belongs to Spixy. =)

And the proud parents, YLO's Nenja and Spixy's Road to Victory:

Last, but not least, a custom breeding for YLO for Nenja's breed fee. I hope this little guy is everything you're hoping for. ^^

And the proud parents, YLO's Stella and Troy:

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

*squee* He is precious! I am so excited to see his wings, the body coloration is defenitely what I was hoping for! Like daddy, but a bit warmer <3 So happy! Thank you Keilin <3

I also look forward to seeing the other pretties all grown up. Tan baby has a lovely warm color too and your purple carrot pattern turned out way cute and d'aww fluffy Nenja baby!

TheLeet

I'm so glad that you're both happy with them :D
That makes it all worthwhile ^_^

YourLoveOnly

*hugs TheLeet* I always feel so bad when people borrow my pretties XD I know I have been solely responsible for most of the painful unique marking babies you've had to color.. ^^'' Sorry! At least they are gorgeous and well loved :D I am so excited it is getting close to my turn as well :D

TheLeet

Doing unique markings was a bit of a pain when I first started out but now I've got my tablet it's all so much easier so no worries. Anyway, I like colouring fancy Noms because I know they'll be appreciated. :)

Ryuukokoro

Amami's beautiful unique coat continues to spread, yay! \o/ I'll have to update her geneology chart!

Keilin Alyr

Guys, I have grown-up bunnies! Look how pretty they are! =D

Jude:

Lore:

Jaya:

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

*pokes Jude* Picture says not working, but I did go see her, so cute!
Did you not keep your third baby? :O

Can I show grown sibling too? :O

Lookatthosewings!! He's so SO handsome, I am SO happy with him!! <3

Keilin Alyr

Heh, looks like I forgot the end bracket for one of my tags, but it should be all fixed now. All three Noms should be there. And oh man, I adore them all, I'm just so happy with how they grew up. ^^

And ooh, he turned out stunning, YLO! Daddy's coat in bright brown and those very pretty wings. Congrats on him. ^^

YourLoveOnly

Yeah he's GORGEOUS, I couldn't be more pleased! Sadly the success does mean daddy will be going to look for a new home soonish, since the goal was daddy look-a-like with wings I liked better. I've had him for a long time, will be very hard to let him go. *clings to*

And oooh Lore turned out amazing!