News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Runi's Free Studs - Vanners/Minis/Arabian/Grade

Started by red_uni387, August 17, 2010, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

If you've posted here before, I'd appreciate it a lot if you could remove your posts! That will help keep this thread from becoming too long, and then I could continue using it season after season ^^
The official, here-to-stay thread ^^ Included will be my studs, for free use and for any kind of breeding (grade and pure!) as well as my mares, which may or may not be up for bribe for breeding. Thanks for taking a look! Just a note for mares, I'm only actively breeding gypsy vanners so I'd be much more likely to trade RBs for other vanners :)
*I'd be happy to trade RBs for Feli, as well!

RBs with:

For: November?

Mares

Re Tsache'in - Black Tobiano
Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover
First Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Filana'llanis - Black Roan Tobiano
Second Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Gepet'dier - Black Tobiano Splash Overo
Calm and sweet, a mover
Third Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Mish'natel - Flaxen Chestnut
Calm and steady
First Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Cinnamin - Flaxen Chestnut
Slow and stubborn
First Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Veanti'ishlan - Grey
Calm and steady
Second Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Selepar'fela - Red Dun Roan
Calm and sweet, a mover
Fourth Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Binin'ala - Brown
Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover
Fourth Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Quive'sella - Silver Dapple Smokey Black
Calm and sweet, a mover
Fifth Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Saych'hala - Dun Buckskin
Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover
Sixth Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Rysha'hala - Red Dun Blanket Appaloosa
Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover
Fifth Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Name Me - Blue Dun (Gruello)
Calm and sweet, not a mover
First Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Mori'alli - Black
Calm and steady
First Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Fali'ryadoil - Black
Slow and stubborn
First Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Crystal - Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan
Calm and sweet, a mover
Fifth Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Smoke - Black Roan
Calm and sweet, a mover
Second Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Marlee - Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan
Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover
Sixth Generation
NOT RESERVED
~

Progress - Black Leopard Appaloosa
Calm and sweet, a mover
Third Generation
NOT RESERVED

red_uni387

This guys can all be borrowed for FREE, and can be used for pure, grade, or even inbred breedings. No need to ask me for permission; just go ahead and send in requests! I will check periodically to see if I need to approve any breedings.

Lete'mionech - Chestnut Roan
Calm and sweet, a mover
First Generation

Dane'ina Klis - Flaxen Chestnut Tobiano
First Generation

Noesha'rritsak - Silver Dapple Bay Tobiano
Second Generation

Shev'komek - Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan Blanket Appaloosa
Fifth Generation

red_uni387

These guys are also for free breed; just in a different post because I specialize in vanners and wish to show that. If you would like to request a breeding with a horse in this post, just follow the same directions in the post above.

Teli Nathe - Flaxen Chestnut
Calm and steady
First Generation

Ganmi - Brown
Calm and sweet, a mover
Third Generation

Butter - Buckskin
Calm and sweet, a mover
Fourth Generation

Whimsy

Oh...i may have to bribe you here i would love to use your flaxen vanner mare (again shed be used for grade horses)

Whimsy

Awesome..ive got a new 'main' adopty coming within the next week or so that ill use to bribe you:D

Math

Could I use Lete'Mioniche please? :) I'd be breeding him with my Clydesdale mare. :)

Whimsy

What are you looking for as far as the two gypsy mares go? id like to reserve them both.

Spixy

Mutt

I have an RB with Kadana's Beautiful Dreamer (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=260981) could I breed her to your Lete'mionech please?

Sunchaser

Can i use Noesha'rritsak for a breeding please?
also can i use Filana'llanis? I can offer Little Chimaera Customs. I might be willing to part with some kennel dogs if your interested. and i can do okibi breedings for you with two of my okibis

Silvanon

Could I get a studding with Indal please?  I'd like to pair him with this gal: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486148

SeaCrest

SeaCrest

Wolfs Fang

Could I use Dane'ina Klis for a breeding with one of my mares? :D

~Fang

~~

Wolfs Fang

~~

Pinkshadow

i loove Gepet'dier <3
- sadly i dont have any gypsy RB's to offer :b

i'd loove to use Lete'mionech tho <3

Pinkshadow

Well i only got arabs ? :p

but hmm .. i could maybe offer an RB for a future feli kitten, if u liek longhaired felis :P

YourLoveOnly

Is your Miniature girl available? =) I can offer two RBs with any of my available mares in return. I have 18 mares, 7 reserved and 1 up for trade leaving girls 10 to pick from. Their presentation will say if they are reserved for July, if not that means they are available ^^

CutieePiee

Pinkshadow

Does any of my mares interest you for a trade for an RB with Quive'sella, Gepet'dier or your miniature? <3

CutieePiee

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I've been checking into secundi thru my iPod but haven't had the opportunity to update anything. Yes you may use Grace!

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

Luv007

EDIT:  (added a little)

Red, may I request your Friesan girls' (Fali'ryadoil and Mori'alli) RBs for the following bribe?

For one RB:
2 Full Custom Fable Certificates (To be redeemed as you please for full custom Fables)
2 Mutation Coins (... added to a certificate, redeemable for a mutation.)

For both RBs:
2 Full Custom Fable Certificates
2 Mutation Coins
1 Small Item Coin (... added to a certificate, redeemable for a small item)

Just let me know at your convienince. :)

jojo

Do you think I could use Gepet'dier with Kemas'zaithin? He's a gray Andalusian that I want to discover the genes for. :)

I'd also like to ask if I can breed your Mori'alli with my Ralas (87.5% Fresian with overo) for my breeding project :)

I have many mares I can trade RBs with, most of them I have no plans for. You can check them out here (http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5092.msg113499#msg113499). Let me know if any catch your eye :)

CutieePiee

Ravvana

I put in two requests with Lete'mionech :) Sorry for digging up the old thread, but I couldn't find a current one >.>

Ravvana

Thanks Runi :) I am determined to get a brown roan tobiano mare one day and complete my set XD

red_uni387

Alright, got the thread cleaned up and am ready for next season :) My foals from this season haven't arrived yet, but both are being used by me so it doesn't really matter.

Looking mainly for RB trades with roan or dun vanners, to try and complete my roan dun project which hasn't gotten anywhere XD other genes keep popping up lol

Also, if you have posted before, please remove your post so this thread remains as short as possible :D

red_uni387

whoo new season! still have a couple mares not reserved, hoping to trade their RBs for mares not related to mine :) new stock is always good, right?

YourLoveOnly

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

Aiming for flaxen chestnut with star and stripe (maybe blaze), front left pastern, back right pastern or sock and back left pastern or sock @_@ Oh, and mare too :P Trying to breed my character Choca xD Fortunately I have like.. 6 attempts going at once, 3 of them being Vanners. And I am still expecting them all to come out as fails :P Breeding such specific things is way hard!

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

So do I! xD I also have a few attempts for Baylor and Lynxe going, so let's hope for at least one character :P