News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Female Feli Needed!^^

Started by hiyoko, September 30, 2010, 11:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

My Aoi wants to be a daddy, but I don't have a female. I'd of course give the owner a kitten in return.^^

PonyMama

you actually must own both feli you wish to breed.  I give advice becasue this is the way I did it, check out trading threads and you may be able to find a female kitten that is nto being traded for kittens feli only, if you can get ahold of one then you just have to wait for her to grow up and post your breeding form

YourLoveOnly

Sorry hiyoko, but Feli can't be used for stud/RB. Rules say you can only use your own Feli to breed, so you would need to buy one. And PonyMama you can actually post the form as soon as she's named even if she's not grown up yet.

Whimsy

Sadly, you cannot use other peoples felis to breed with. Your best bet would to be to find a female kitten. Because the kittens grow in time for the next breeding you can use them for octobers breed.

hiyoko

Darn, oh well.^^ Thanks for the advice everyone.

PonyMama

I say grow just in case you have a few males you can judge a little better what kittens may be produced, but yes named kitten can be put in for breeding

Goddesss

I would actually trade you one of my kittens for a natural female from your first litter. 

This is the kitten I was going to keep but breeding these 2 will most likely result in a natural with the same marking.

hiyoko

Really Goddess? I'd for sure trade you a natural kitten for her.^^

Goddesss