News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Keilin's Quinsta for Breed

Started by Keilin Alyr, January 05, 2011, 11:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Now open for May breeding season reservations.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

red_uni387

Persephone @_@

I can trade this girl's RB?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=516268

Not exactly an ideal personality, though

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, she's very pretty. I'd like a little time before making a decision, but she's definitely being considered. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Rosewood

Could I use either Yen'mira, Persephone or Cal'joanan. Preference is in that order. I would be doing a breeders choice.

CutieePiee

I've decided to accept your offer to use Yen'mira if you're still interested in using my mustang, Alice.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=519976

I previously corrected my mistake, as she is NOT a smokey black, but a silver dapple black. Please let me know if that would change your decision. Thanks!

Keilin Alyr

Runi: Sorry for my delay in making a decision! If your pretty girl is still available for RB, I'd be willing to trade Persephone's RB.

Rosewood: None of your remaining mares really catch my eye, sadly. My apologies!

CutieePiee: Ooh, Alice has a pretty bald face! Silver dapple is one of my favorite traits, so I'm certainly still interested in her if she's still available.

CutieePiee

That's what I love about Alice the most, her pretty bald face! ^^

She is available, so I'll put you down for her. Thank you very much for letting me borrow your pretty! :D

red_uni387

Squee! She is still avaliable, and I put your name down :) Thank you so much!!

Ravvana

Can I please use your Jareth with YLO's Nerear'cora? :)

Keilin Alyr

Definitely, Ravvana. I love the idea of palomino dun ponies. =)

Ravvana

Yes, fingers crossed for an adorable palomino dun overo foal :) Long shot, but a girl can dream, right? XD Thanks!

Ryuukokoro

May I use Sakuya? So hard to find a jet black male! lol. I'd like to breed him to winged dream's black roan mare. Here's hoping for a black roan foal!

Keilin Alyr

Certainly, Ryuu! I'll keep my fingers crossed for your black roan foal. =)

Ravvana

Can I use Jareth with zarz's Teli'felisa, too? I was going to ask to use Ziggy for an almost guaranteed shot at tobiano, but the prospect of a double cream pony is too tempting to resist :)

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing, Rav. I see I'm not the only one with dreams of double-cream ponies, so good luck to you as well! =)

CutieePiee

jojo

May I use Don'chavein with my Clyde girl Fali'hala? :)

toffeeca

Can I use Ariel with my appy to Arab project girl? I will be keeping the baby as long as the appy passes, even if the cream doesn't, if that is ok.

Keilin Alyr

CutieePiee: Yup, I'll post permission for you. Are you hoping for a smoky black foal? =)

Jojo: Sure thing, and I see you're starting a cream dun Clyde project. I had a similar idea with Friesians, but the more the merrier in my book. I'll post permission for you.

toffeeca: Sounds good, and I definitely don't mind. I hope that cream gene passes though! Posting permission in a bit.

CutieePiee

Keilin, I just realized I was hoping for a smokey cream, but he wouldn't give it to me, so I'm going to withdraw my request. But since he is so handsome, I'll have to keep your pretty boy in mind for next season. Sorry for the trouble! ^^;

Ravvana

Can I please use Don'chavein with Lectral's Rakeezah? :)

Keilin Alyr

Cutiee: No problem, but thanks for letting me know.

Ravvana: Sure thing, Rav, I'll send permission for you.

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing, YLO. Hoping for a sooty buckskin dun? =)

springacres

Could I reserve a slot with Don'chaevin?  I'd like to use him with YLO's Gyen'edla: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514722

Keilin Alyr

More sooty buckskin duns! XD

Sure thing, spring, I'll post permission. =)

YourLoveOnly

Sooty dunskin is pretty! =D *fingers crossed*

I'd also like a breeding with your Ziggy Stardust for my Fatchfa'llanis, shooting for a Bay Tobiano.

Keilin Alyr

YourLoveOnly

Yay thanks! =3

I was going to let someone else use my final Shetland lady, but they haven't been replying so I am last-minute stud hunting one final time.. xD Could I use Jareth for my Myrisha? Cream + tobiano = ♥

Keilin Alyr

Aww, Ziggy's daughter, back when he was Jareth. XD

I'd be delighted to see more Jareth (2.0) babies, so permission is sent. =)

Keilin Alyr

Now open for July breeding season reservations.

Keilin Alyr

I may be a bit reluctant to commit to RB reservations for Felicia and Sarina until after this month's bribes, as I adore my ponies, and I know creams can be rather sought after. However, all other mares and stallions listed as available are welcome for offers and reservations! =)

YourLoveOnly

I shall stalk until after bribes then.. Your two pony girls are gorgeous <3

Solistia

Keilin my love! May I reserve a breeding with your Jareth for my Snowfly? =D

Keilin Alyr

Mmm, chestnut roan and chestnut cream. Most certainly, Soli! =)

Thank you again for Deborah, by the by. *snugs*

Solistia

Heehee, you are totally welcome =D <3<3 /luffuluffu

Solistia

Soooooo Keilin....about that Palomino Pony |D
yes?

Keilin Alyr

Your new girl paired with Jareth, I take it? =)

Keilin Alyr

Well then, definitely, I'd love to see the foal that results from that pairing. =)

Here's to more potential chubby cremello ponies! XD

Solistia

Heehee
....is it possible to get Flaxen Cremello? oAo /wonders

EDIT: Saw a Flaxen Dun Cremello Gypsy 8D /hopes for Flaxen Cremello >w<

Keilin Alyr

I imagine so, as cremello is just the double-cream variant of palomino. I don't imagine the flaxen quality will show up very evidently though, since palominos and cremellos both already have pale golden manes, but it could still be a very fun goal. =)

YourLoveOnly

I am very interested in both your single and double cream Shetlands. Do you see any available mares you might like to trade RBs for? ^^

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4665.0

Mutt

Can I use Ziggy Stardust to breed with YLO's Mor'cresla, and I'd also love to use Frederick with YLO's Myrisha if that's alright :)

Keilin Alyr

Sounds great, Mutt! I'm excited to see Frederick's foal, it'll be his first. =)

Solistia

Adding breeding forms for both my girls with Jareth ^o^

Keilin Alyr

Permissions have all been sent up to this point. Still quite a few mares available for RB trade and studs are always free availability! =)

CutieePiee

For an RB with my Friesian, would I be able to get a breed with Yen'mira?

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing, Cutiee! I'll mark her as reserved for you. =)

CutieePiee

Thank you, m'dear! Will reserve the slot for you. ^^