News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Garden Noms ~ YLO's Noms for stud/RB!

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 26, 2009, 01:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

YLO has lots of Noms ^^
So if you are in need of a mate for your Nom or simply want new patterns.. Look here!
I will list all Noms I have with their body & wing pattern(s).

Body patterns are passed on if both parents have it. Wings patterns will defenitely pass on if both parents have it, otherwise it's a 50% chance of passing on. You can, of course, also use special items to have body & wing patterns passed on. I am always willing to help you plot breedings, so feel free to PM me!

Stud/RB fee
One Nom, baby or adult, is usually required to get a stud/RB with any of my regular Noms. Special Noms will require a bigger bribe (2 Noms or 1 Nom + SG/other adoptie).

If you really don't have Noms to spare (baby or adult) you could try offering SG and/or other adopties, but this is only possible for Noms listed with a *

Sometimes I may ask for a bigger bribe for a regular Nom as well, usually when that Nom has been bred a lot or very recently. You can of course always decline the use of a Nom and pick out another :)

My Noms are divided into three posts:
- Females
- Males
- Special Noms

Special Noms
Special Noms can be male or female. They are the ones that are extra special to me. These Noms are not off-limits, you just need to bribe me to use them.

Since breeding works in turns you never have to worry about putting a Nom on hold, they will always be available once it's your turn!

Please post here or PM me if it's your turn to breed Noms.
Include which Nom(s) you want to use and what you'll offer in return.

YourLoveOnly

Females - can breed once per turn, but can have multiple babies with the same male on one turn
 Body pattern Dutch, wing pattern Stripes *
 Body pattern Dutch, wing pattern Swirly *
Body pattern Californian, wing patterns Splash & Fade *
Body pattern Tan, wing pattern Spots *
Body pattern Hotot, wing patterns Vines & Fade *
Body pattern English Spots, wing patterns Spots & Fade *
Body pattern Harlequin, wing patterns Spots & Fade *
Body pattern Checkered, wing patterns Stripes & Fade
Body pattern Tan, wing patterns Spots, Vines & Swirly.
Body pattern Hotot, wing patterns Stripes & Vines *
Body pattern unique, wing patterns Spots & Swirly
Body pattern Checkered, wing pattern Splash
Body pattern Rhinelander, wing patterns Splash & Swirly
Body pattern unique, wing patterns Splash & Fade
Body pattern Harlequin, wing patterns Vines & Spots (multicolor will not pass on)

YourLoveOnly

Males - can breed without limit, so you can pair them with different females on the same turn
Body pattern Hotot, wing patterns Stripes & Fade *
Body pattern Tan, wing patterns Spots & Fade *
Body pattern Dutch, wing patterns Swirly & Fade
Body pattern Harlequin, wing pattern Stripes *
Body pattern is unique, wing patterns Vines & Fade
Body pattern Harlequin, wing patterns Stripes, Spots & Fade
Body pattern Checkered, wing patterns Spots & Vines
Body pattern Californian, wing patterns Splash, Swirly & Fade*
Body pattern unique, wing patterns Splash & Fade
Body pattern English Spots, wing patterns Spots, Vines & Swirly
Body pattern Hotot, wing patterns Stripes & Splash*
Body pattern Checkered, wing patterns Spots & Vines

YourLoveOnly

Special Noms - bribes only

Body pattern is unique (mix of 3 patterns), wing patterns Spots & Fade
Body pattern Rhinelander, wing patterns Vines, Splash & Swirly
Body pattern is unique, wing patterns are Spots, Stripes, Swirly, Splash & Vines
Body pattern is unique, wing patterns Spots, Vines & Fade
Body pattern is unique, wing patterns Spots, Stripes, Splash & Vines
Body pattern is unique, wing patterns Stripes & Swirly

YourLoveOnly

Reserved for Nom pedigrees.
You may now post.

SeaCrest

Omnomnom.

Which girlie do you think would be good with Dusk?

springacres

Ooh, I may have to use one of those unique patterned boys for Hidden Beauty :)

YourLoveOnly

@SeaCrest: Oooh Misha and he would be gorgeous together no matter what carrot you use on them.
Interesting purple carrot babies would be with Dutch, Tan or Harlequin females. Looking at body and wing colors I would then suggest Leonora. And don't forget to put yourself on the breeding list  ;)

@spring: Ooh fun fun fun! ^^

Keilin Alyr

Quote from: SeaCrest on July 19, 2010, 01:51:49 PM
Omnomnom.

Which girlie do you think would be good with Dusk?

I was planning on pairing him with Nona if I could find approval from both you and YLO, but that's mainly because I really like Nona's tan coloration and I love the color red. =)

If you like Dusk's english spot pattern, I think Ciara is a nice compromise of identical markings and nicely color-complimenting wings. Kelsey is fun if you like your boy's wing fade (white fade looks so cool), or maybe Tara if you want to try for red, yellow, and blue wings. XD

If you want something completely different, I really like Isabelle paired with Dusk. Red and blue is one of my favorite color combinations, and the differing body and wing patterns look interesting enough to try using a purple carrot. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Dusk and Nona is defenitely a combo I would approve, especially if I get a baby xD

Ciara and he would give English Spot without using a carrot, but I prefer parents with different body patterns. That way you can get moms pattern, dads pattern, purple carrot combo and plain. Of course you can always use random pattern too in both cases.

Purple carrot only mixes body patterns, not wing patterns. Those pass on their own. Isabelle's body marking seems a bit too plain, but I have combined Hotot before. Elliot is a Dutch x Hotot mix, so it can defenitely give pretty and unexpected results!

SeaCrest

Yeah, I was looking at Nona too. I'm going for it - you up for it? I'll make sure you get a baby ^_^

Keilin - I'll get you a baby from the NonaxDusk pairing too, don't worry :P

YourLoveOnly

That's great. I can always help you picking out items and stuff if you want, just shoot me a PM. I am not getting into Night Noms for now, so I won't need a Night Nom baby. But regular baby would be great.

SeaCrest

hiyoko

I was wondering if I could use James with Yuki?^^

And Patches with Stella?

If so, then 2 babies for you and 2 for me.^^

YourLoveOnly

Yea sure ^^
They can make so many gorgeous combos. Yuki's pattern, James' pattern, Rhinelander, purple carrot combos. I so want those babies XD

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Let me know when to send in permission :)

TheLeet

I've seen this thread so no need to send in permission :)

YourLoveOnly

Updated to add some Noms that were missing <3
I have also moved Quirine into the regular section.

YourLoveOnly

Back to the first page you go! Still needs a minor update, but I figured it should be easily visible to those looking for Noms now that breedings are being done again.

kunaisa

Who do you think will look good with Mirella

YourLoveOnly

I like patterns that have no white for your girl because Hotot has so much white. Dutch x Hotot also creates interesting results (my Elliot is a Dutch Hotot combination). I wouldn't go for a very light bodycolor because that might result in grey babies. The following boys should all make babies with interesting pattern combinations and lovely dark brown/black colors:

kunaisa

YourLoveOnly

That's good! Fee for Troy is one baby. PM me when it's your turn and I need to send in permission (you can also PM me if you need help deciding what items and such to use, I love to help plot Nom  breedings!)

Winged

I've just put my name on the list, so it'll be a while, but can my Drift breed with one of your males? I shall bow to your superior nom-knowlege and ask you to help me choose one of your boys :)

She has a tan body, with splash and fade wings, right?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I think you gained another one in recent events too? *is forgetful, so could be wrong*
Tan is one of my favorite patterns to combine and plot purple carrot breedings with, so this will be SO much fun <3 I think we should discuss it on MSN to not completely clutter this thread XD

Willow

I'll be stalking your noms when it comes to my turn ;D
What kind of things could I bribe you with for a breed with Magic? <3

YourLoveOnly

Usually the bigger bribe from a special Nom means either 2 Noms or 1 Nom + an adoptie bribe. And because you own two awesome adoptables I am sure we could work something out <3 I would prefer it to be one baby Nom + adoptie bribe, since you can't keep all 5 baby Noms for yourself anyway, but if you really want to try an adoptable-only bribe be my guest. Either way, discussing bribes is probably best over PM ^^ *adores Magic*

Willow

Of course I would be happy to bribe via PM, but I've got some time to wait yet so there's no hurry ^.^
*plots and stalks*

YourLoveOnly

I would also be delighted to help plotting if needed ^^
Sera and I plotted her last breeding round together and it was a ton of fun >w<