News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Winged's Kennel dogs for breed

Started by Winged, May 11, 2011, 02:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Since there is a CYO breeding option about to open, i thought i'd put all my dogs up for breed, since they would love to have pups! I'd like a pup in return for each breeding.

Silv said that overbreeding wasn't something to worry about, so each dog can breed as much as you like. However for now i think i'll put a limit of three breeds on my bitches and 5 on my dogs. Not actually expecting for the breed count to go above that for each of them, but thought that was the largest number i'd like.

I am also looking for breeds from others, especially a few breeds that i'd like to get into but haven't. So i'll get a list of that here. In no particular order.
-German shepherds
-Akita
-Alaskan Husky
-American Eskimo
-Border Collie
-Great Dane
-Italian Greyhound
-Malamute
-Miniature Pinscher
-Norwegian Elkhound

So yeah, there are loads of breeds i want to start, since i'm planning on opening another kennel.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

German Shepherds

Bitches

Isa

1-me
2-
3-

Firefly

One of my favourites.
1-Sunchaser109 (2)
2-BKC
3-Zaz
4-

Becky

RL dog mimic. I request that i can approve the male she's breeding to.
1-me
2-Zaz
3-

Dreamer

1-
2-
3-

Dogs

Rosco

RL dog memorial. I request that i can approve the female he's breeding to.
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Zack

RL dog memorial. I request that i can approve the female he's breeding to.
1- me
2-
3-
4-
5-

Duke

1-me
2-
3-
4-
5-

Troy

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Other

Maggie

RL dog memorial, Border Collie bitch.
I request that i can approve the male she's breeding to.
1-me
2-
3-

Denver

American Eskimo dog.
1-me
2-
3-
4-
5-

Merlin

Great Dane dog.
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Phil

Toy Poodle dog.
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Anwen

Alaskan Husky bitch.
1-
2-
3-
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

They're all up, and hopefully all the links are working. Pictures link to their page. If any links are wrong, please let me know.
Sorry i got the pictures and info up so long after i made the post, i had to go to a doctors appointment. But please post now :)
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

I would LOVE to use firefly in exchange for a pup. And maybe 2 depending on which type of dog they are. I think they are large but i dont remeber lol

Winged

Sure, that sounds great! She was a semi-custom ages ago, and i've always wanted to see what pups she would produce. They are large, do you mean in exchange for two pups or two breedings from her?
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

i meant 2 pups :) but i was really hoping they where medium lol. We can do two breedings though and we can each get 3 pups, would that work? and i would be coloring them since i have idears in my head lol

Winged

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea :) I'll go post the permission form now. Who are you planning on breeding her to?
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I've changed it to one pup fee per dog, since somehow i was managing to get slightly comfused over who was free and who wasn't so thought it would confuse others too. Plus, when i think it over there will be pleanty of pups per litter, even with a large breed, since the beds are all large.
If for some reason you really can't give a pup, i'll discuss it.
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

i havnt figure out who im going to breed her with just yet, but when i do ill tell you right away ^_^

BabyKittenCandy

I have some Shepherds, Mala's(main breed), Elkhounds and a few other randoms. Id be interested in using one or two of your Shepherds if any of mine take your fancy? There are a few that I will be picky on, but just ask :)

Winged

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to you, i've been busy with exams, and keep on forgetting to reply.
I like several of your dogs, i'll list them and you can let me know which ones are availiable.

Both your female akitas, Gypsy and Anwyl. Would be bred to Kadana's Ashe. http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=4005

Your male elkhounds, Justin and Stígandr. Would be bred to Ryuu's Amalthea. http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=199
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Winged, what do you think of

with your female for the two litters? i also have more black males to

Winged

He looks great :) Two different males might be cool, but i suppose Firefly and that male are so different there would still be pleanty room for variety. But whatever you think is best is cool. I can't wait to see her first litter, i've always wondered what pups she would give!
Owner of Gliders!