Solistia's MANLY Quin Studs-Cream Throughbred Female for RB

Started by Solistia, June 16, 2011, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

We like MANLY MEN here....er....I mean Quins.

Venetian Sun

Buckskin, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
-Accepting SG, RBs, or adoptables I like (feel free to post or PM)

Open for unlimited free breedings 8D (just post here letting me know you want to use them so I know to post permission!). Open for pure and grade breedings.

If you submit a breeding with any of my boys, I will automatically approve them before the deadline!

Luestin

Golden Rain

Palomino, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)
He is totally up for grade breedings

Shetland Pony

Zubaida

Cremello, front left Pastern, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Frosty Dream

Flaxen Dun Palomino, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Winter's Sun

M Dun Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

Miniature Horse

Midas

M Flaxen Palomino, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Little Slugger

Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)
(possibly DD for Dun, 3/3 offspring inherited Dun in July)
-springacres "Lizzie"

Arabian

Arabian Dream

Flaxen Palomino, front right Pastern, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Pretty Boy

Flaxen Chestnut, front right Sock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Depths of the Ocean

Black, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Black Out

Black, front right Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

And if you want more MANLINESS
CLICK HERE
AND HERE

Solistia

TheLeet

TheLeet

Solistia

YourLoveOnly

Could I get a last minute stud with your Little Slugger? I will breed him to Super Starz's Anastasia.

Solistia

I'm very proud of Little Slugger this season, he passed on his Dun to all the ladies |D (he might just be DD for Dun >w> )

Solistia

New Palomino Dun Pony stud, NOT RELATED TO KEILIN'S JARETH 8D (new creme blood FTW)

Solistia

oh my gosh, I can't believe Willow actually gave up her Yian Tacul (must have been an awesome bribe!! 8D)

Just let me know when you decide Filly ^o^

Keilin Alyr

Jareth snorts at you but otherwise seems warily pleased with this palomino newcomer. Just so long as he doesn't steal all the mares for himself anyway. XD

I cannot wait to see that pretty cremello boy, by the by. I have a feeling he'll be more popular than his father. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

bwahahaha, I figure Winter's Sun will mostly be bred to Jareth's children just so the creme can continue without inbreeding XD!! HE'LL BE LIKE A SUN SON TO JARETH 8D

And I dunno, it'll be hard to pass jareth's infamy X3!!

and very awesome Filly =D
(just a note, Cremello will guarentee the baby will have at least one creme gene, if that helps your decision |D)

Ravvana

I know this is a stud thread, but I'm starting a big Mustang breeding project, and I was wondering if I may be able to use your girl Open Fire this season? <3

My mares are here for RB trade consideration:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5000.0

Thanks! :)

Solistia

Darn your Leyla's already taken XD

hmmmmmm, how about your Palomino Shetland Condiel? :3 That would work for me =D

Ravvana

jojo

Do you think I could use Zubaida for my creme-into-Clydes breeding project? :) I'm planning to breed him with my Fali'hala (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=409677)

(This breeding is kind of awkward >_>....)

Solistia

ha ha, very awkward indeed XD (you'll have to build him a mound of dirt to stand on XD)
but most definitely can do! 8D

Ravvana

Can I use Zubaida with Pink's Cassandra? :)

edit: And with my Litse too, actually!

Keilin Alyr

I was looking through my records, and we seem to have traded RBs back in October. My Sarina's RB for your Fields of Gold's. Is that still a go? XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

jojo

I sent you a request for Zubaida from back in September -- the breeding request has been made if you still approve. :) Thanks!

Solistia

We did a trade for something...and then you forgot and traded her, then said I could use her the next time /D

I'll be honest, I don't remember what it was for, though it may have been a planned RB? Or a trade for something

Willow

Solistia

Sure! I don't publicly list my mares since I don't have many (and I like to breed them :3), but I am open to RBs!

Willow

I'd love to use your Sandshell with my Snow Over Clay if that's alright? :D

Solistia

Yes, I want to use her with Midas :3

And no problem, he loves the ladies!<3

CutieePiee

You previously posted this in my breeding thread last season. Just wondering if the offer was still available? If so, would I be able to grab a breeding with your mustang mare?

QuoteHey Cutiee, is it possible to set up any reservations for next breeding season (after December). I'd love a chance to use Phillipa with my Midas >u>
Here are the girls I can possibly offer for RB for the next season (the first 5) http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9&ID=244
I will possibly have other girls after this current season is done if none of these fit your taste XD

Solistia

@CutieePiee, absolutely can do CutieePiee! Mustang girl is all yours this season :3

CutieePiee

Fantastic, Solistia! Philippa is now reserved for you this upcoming season! :D

Solistia

Golden Rain, my new Luestin boy is totally up for studding 8D

Roo

Solistia

Absolutely! I would love to spread the cream Luestin love 8D

Winged

I've put two requests in for Golden Rain, hope that's okay! I'm hoping one will be a double cream foal xD
Owner of Gliders!

Solistia

Super Starz

Can I please use Midas by any chance? :) I'm not sure what female I plan to use him with yet but I'm needing him to try and get myself a Tobiano Mini xD

Kahlira

'Allo love! I know it says acceptance is guaranteed with the submitting of the breedings, but I still like to ask. I'm totally going to use your Golden Rain with my two grade ladies, Naman and Yemasta Chuele. If that's ok?

Solistia

CutieePiee

Solistia

Thank you everyone so much! Golden Rain is a proud daddy for you guys keeping 6 foals out of 9 breedings, and he's hoping you'll want him again for more Luestin blood later ;D

All righty, open for reservation for the new season. As always my boys are open to ANY and ALL breedings you want with them. And my mares, I always look at offers :3

Wildfilly94

Oh! For Open fire or your mini girl or both, would any of my mares interest you?

Solistia

I would love to trade a RB for your Vylin Jume with my Mini :3

Wildfilly94

Meep, I would love that trade, but Vylin is already taken by Ravv. :/

springacres

Ooh, can I nab a slot with Little Slugger?  I'd be using him with Pinkshadow's Lizzie.

Kahlira

'Allo!

I'm plotting breedings and such. I would love to put my Yemasta and Naman with your Golden Rain? Again. He's pretty XD

Ravvana