Solistia's MANLY Quin Studs-Cream Throughbred Female for RB

Started by Solistia, June 16, 2011, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

Accepted all breeding requests so far :3

Also I have a lady throughbred up for RB =D

Solistia

Just a note, I'll be taking RB offers for Venetian Sun until midnight on the 14th. (at that point, if there's no interest I'll breed her myself)

Ravvana

Buckskin TB! :)

I've already put in breeds with all my untraded mares... but if you see one or two you like in my thread that I used myself, I can cancel my breeds and let you use them instead. I can also reserve you your choice for next season. Or offer 1mil SG?

Keilin Alyr

Soli.

Soli, you has a cream TB. Do want. <3

Do any of my available mares interest you by chance for a RB exchange, perhaps one or two of the Shetlands? I'd even be willing to cancel some of my personally reserved breedings, if Persephone or Jonquil particularly interest you?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5104.0

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

It was a tough decision, but I decided to go with Keilin's RB offer! Thanks to both of you for your interest. I'll likely make her RB available next season too :3

Ravvana

Okay, I'll be back to stalk her next season, too :D I already know I'm going to have 549574987 foals I want to claim this season, so that may be for the best XD