News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Colibri Breeding Grounds

Started by SkySong, August 17, 2011, 06:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

I don't mind waiting.  I wanted to submit them earlier, but didn't have the items to do so.  But I can have late babies.  Not a problem at all. :)

SkySong

Wait, what Rose? When was the breeding put in?

I have English homework, Band homework, and a piano lesson, but other than that, I shouldn't have anything else today. (Miraculously)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosewood

Here you go Sky. :)

Quote from: Rosewood on August 17, 2011, 08:55:44 PM
Breeding Form:
Breeder: Rosewood
Mother Id: 068
Owner: Rosewood
Father Id: 067
Spider Silk: Normal
Other items: No

Breeding Form:
Breeder: Rosewood
Mother Id: 108
Father Id: 067
Spider Silk: Fine
Other items: No
Edited to add silk. XD

You mentioned them to me before in an email, but when I wen to look today, I didn't see my eggs. XD

SkySong

They're the last three in the third row. :)

Ids 10, 11, and 12.

Rosewood

SkySong

No problem! Once I get the mass of breedings on the previous page done, I'm afraid I'll probably have to through a few in your direction.

Rosewood

SkySong

Ok, sorting through luv's forms, I've noticed you have a few of the ids confused, but thanks to the names, I know who you mean. The eggs will probably arrive tomorrow if I don't find myself swamped.

Edit: Also, Steal Away Home has already been used earlier this season, so if you could find someone else that'd be great.

Edit: Sizzle has too, actually.

Luv007

Sorry about that... I thought I had them all marked right........ and I thought I had them all listed in my notebook.  I apologize for the mistakes.  I know they only make your job harder. :(

And if she's already been used, we can just cross that breeding out.  Submitting another female now would feel like cheating since yesterday was the last day of the breeding season.

SkySong

Well, I didn't figure you meant to cheat, I definitely wouldn't expect that of you. The only reason I even caught it was because of the way I'm using my program. I'm gonna run through the list in a sec and see if there are any repeats that there shouldn't be for the males.

And I wouldn't mind it either way (less coloring for me, though if you decide to do that), if you chose to edit or not.

Luv007

I *shouldn't* have repeats, but who knows.  I went off of what my breeding thread said.  I thought since she wasn't listed she wasn't used.  I also went off of my stud/rb thread for the males, so if there are any mistakes, just let me know and we can cancel out the breedings, or conbine breedings or whatever, but I won't edit in any new birdy mommies or daddies.  I'm a stickler for rules, even for myself.  Lol.

SkySong

Well, so far, you only have Steal Away Home and Sizzle who have already bred. Both of the males for them have only been used once, but are ok. Steal has been used with 044, and Sizzle with 073. Other than that, I don't believe there is anything else wrong. :)

Luv007

Wonderful.  Then just cross out their breedings and all should be good.  Sorry again for the trouble. :)

SkySong

It's nothing big, don't worry. :) Thanks, though!

SkySong

As Sky preforms her should-be-daily-but-may-not-necessarily-be check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds three eggs have hatched! The eggs with the ids 10, 1, and 18 are now hatched, with brightly colored birds sitting in their place!

The difference between black and white eggs should now be apparent. :) And Rosewood's boy was technically supposed to hatch yesterday, but I didn't think to check.

skysnolimit

*GASP*   AAAAiiiiii they are so gorgeous and twittery!

SkySong

SkySong

As Sky preforms her daily check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds seven eggs have hatched! The eggs with the ids 3, 5, 11, 15, 38, 39, and 44 are now hatched, with brightly colored birds sitting in their places!

Wildfilly94

How do you know if your egg hatched? I didn't write downt he ids of my eggs.. :/

Wildfilly94

Problem: Winged Dreams colibri, Humn, is in my owner folder?

SkySong

Fail, sorry. Will change that in a moment. If you like I can give you a list of your egg's ids?

skysnolimit

#15 reminds me of the sand art pictures I used to make!  I think they were maybe like... Lisa Frank... had glittery colored sand... *is so tired is falling over* x.x

Kadana Sorano

I'd like to know my egg's ID's please :)

And congrats to owners of the hatchlings, they look great!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Kahlira

I do like the black and rainbow one XD

I copied my three eggu's left, but I dunno if one of the hatchlings are mine.

Wildfilly94

SkySong

As Sky preforms her daily check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds nine eggs have hatched! The eggs with the ids 2, 8, 13, 14, 25, 26, 33, 45, and 46 are now hatched, with brightly colored birds sitting in their places!

13 and 14 are the first twin pair revealed. :)

Kadana, your egg ids are 21, 22, and 23. Kah, 15, and 8 are yours.

Kahlira

Sweet mother of awesomesauce!

Yay! So excited =D

Ravvana

Wildfilly94

Uhh, sky you forgot to telll me my egg ids..? :\

Luv007

Looks like you're building up work quickly. Which of the hatched eggs are mine if you don't mind me asking?

Perhaps you could put all eggs hatched and not under the users name?

Luv007
Image/image/image

Feel free to disregard the suggestion. Just seems it's difficult to track the colibri for everyone, making more work for you!

SkySong

Sorry, Wild, you hadn't responded then, so I assumed you didn't want them.

Rav's are 13, 14, 17, 18, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 80, 81, 82, 83, and 84.

Wild's are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 19, 20, 61, and 62.

Luv, yours are 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 49, 50, 51, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, and 79.

And it's actually quite easy for me to track. the hardest part is copy and pasting. Having everything in an excel sheet makes it a bit easier. :)

Ravvana

So glad I have silk trees saved up, since so many of my hatchlings are gorgeous :) How did a few of them up with with the antennas -- random mutation?

Rosewood

Sky, I noticed that only one of my eggs haven't hatched, but I have no clue which of the hatched ones are mine. do you mind telling me which two are mine? XD

SkySong

When I was generating - for lack of a better word - the eggs, I did a 35% chance that they'd end up with antenna. So, yeah, it is a bit of a random mutation.

Rose, yours are 10, 11, and 12. :)

SkySong

As Sky preforms her daily check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds ten eggs have hatched! The eggs with the ids 9, 12, 16, 17, 19, 24, 30, 31, 40, and 52 are now hatched, with brightly colored birds sitting in their places!

Luv007

So many pretties!!!

And thank you for marking out names next to the #s!  That really helps me! <3

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

SkySong

No problem, guys. :) I'm stuck at home with the beginnings of a cold and fever, so I've got nothing to do but catch up and perhaps make things a little easier for everyone.

Wildfilly94

OKAY, Kah, time to fess up. Who did you use to get your babies O_o They are all so gorgeous and rainbowy. D:

SkySong

The parents of 8 and 9 are and

The parents of 15 and 16 are and

Wildfilly94

Rosewood

SkySong

As Sky preforms her daily check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds seven eggs have hatched! The eggs with the ids 4, 6, 7, 20, 23, 41, 42, are now hatched, with brightly colored birds sitting in their places!

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

My twin girls are to DIE for. :D I adore them!! I'm definantly keeping one, mabye both, actually. Lol

SkySong

Wildfilly94

SkySong

As Sky preforms her daily check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds eight eggs have hatched! The eggs with the ids 27, 28, 29, 35, 55, 58, 59, and 61 are now hatched, with brightly colored birds sitting in their places!

I had to cram color those last two tonight, but I got them done. :D

SkySong

As Sky preforms her daily check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds that only one egg has hatched. Egg id #36 is now hatched, with a brightly colored bird sitting in its place!

SkySong

As Sky preforms her daily check through the Colibri breeding grounds, she finds three eggs have hatched! The eggs with the ids 48, 60, 61 are now hatched, with brightly colored birds sitting in their places!