News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nighthenge's Quinsta Stallions

Started by Nighthenge, August 23, 2011, 08:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighthenge

I thought I would showcase my Quinta stallions for the coming season.  

• Breeding is free.  
  • Grade crosses are welcome.
  • Post in the thread or PM to reserve a slot
  • Mare status:  I will be using Llanaisfa'kilin and Lasha in September.  My other mares are available for RB trades.

Nighthenge

Ivini'palret

Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet (Calm and sweet, a mover) .   At this time he is the only Clydesdale stallion with the cream gene.  Note that he does have some inbreeding in his lines (2x to the GV mare Angel).
This will be his 1st available season.
1.  Daia Dadu Da (CrystalAngelNeko)
2.  Elsie (CrystalAngelNeko)
5.  ...

Juet'li'tesha

Flaxen Chestnut Splash Overo, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady).  No foals on Secundi.  He did sire a brown foal (out of a brown carrier) that went back to Gavania.
5.  ...

Cyr'ethen

Flaxen Chestnut, front left Sock, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover) .  He is a proven Silver carrier.  No foals on Secundi.
5.  ...

Nighthenge

All my Grades are Clydesdale/Vanner crosses unless otherwise noted.

Kemas'flis

Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Faint Star (Calm and steady) .  Kemas'flis is 87.5% Clydesdale.  4 of his 5 foals from the July breeding season (his 1st) were pure Clydesdale!  3 inherited his cream, 3 his tobiano.
Note that he does have some inbreeding in his lines (2x to the GV mare Angel).

Mor'klis

Smokey Black Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover) .  Mor'klis is 75% Clydesdale.  Note that he does have some inbreeding in his lines (2x to the GV mare Angel).

Taregan

Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover) .  He is a proven Overo carrier as he sired a Frame foal!  Taregan is 50% Clydesdale; 50% Arabian.

Nighthenge

Zaithin

Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa, back right Sock, back left Sock (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover) .  To date he has sired 4 foals, all have inherited his blanket pattern.

Nighthenge

Riton

Black (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover) .  No foals on Secundi.
1.  Chirinien'verana (springacres)

springacres

Ooh, could I use Riton with Chirinien'verana?  Trying to get silver and overo into Friesians :)

CrystalAngelNeko

I would love to use your lovely Ivini'palret with my girls Daia Dadu Da and Elsie <3

Nighthenge

Nighthenge

Keilin Alyr

Could I breed Juet'li'tesha with my Morcha'tupten? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD