News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seeking Thoroughbred Stallion for this Season

Started by LaneyAngel, September 10, 2012, 04:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

Wheeeeeeeeee, Winged Dreams has allowed me use of her lovely brown Thoroughbred mare, so I'm looking for a stud to pair her to.

I can at this point only really offer RBs, and 5 of my mares are in reserve for others this season, those mares are:

Khaleesi (Blue Dun Fjord) - reserved to Winged Dreams
Name Me (Red Dun Fjord) - reserved to Winged Dreams
Limbo (Appaloosa Mustang) - reserved to Winged Dreams
Flicka (Flaxen Chestnut Mustang) - reserved to Ravvana
Brittany (Palomino Grade) - being used by myself for my project :)

I'm dead keen for my own Thoroughbred, as they are the breed I've wanted since Quinsta first came around. My partner breeds TBs, I own an ex racer, my best friends works in the industry, I sometimes help her out, she also owns an ex racer.... so I have a very strong personal connection to real life Thoroughbreds. So am keen for my own herd of them on Secundi.

If anybody has a stud, could you please let me know, and let me know what you would like in return as far as RB's go?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

YourLoveOnly

Kahlira

And Silv's guy. Silv's studs are always available XD I think anyways.

ETA: I'm fairly sure Dunkel's is the only stud listed as available to the public. Though I think Saturn's palo stud is my favorite.

LaneyAngel

Wheee, thanks for letting me know :D
I've asked Dunkel about her boy. :D
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

YourLoveOnly

I'm pretty sure Willow's, PonyMama's and Crystal's are also available, their studs are normally free. But Dunkel's boy is gorgeous too <3

LaneyAngel

I know so many real life Thoroughbreds too, that depending on how the Quin looks, I can just pick a real life horse in my life that it looks like and name it after that horse. LOL
End goal of course is to have a bay boy with no white markings that will be like my real life boy, Reggie.

CrystalAngelNeko