News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria (4 Mares and a Stud)

Started by Rosedawn, September 11, 2012, 10:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

Hey everyone! I've never really been a part of a breeding season on Secundi yet but I love the Elenaria and it all seems simple enough! I have 4 beautiful girls and a lovely boy and I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with them! So if there are any you are in love with let me know and we can work something out I'm sure!

Stud!
Tristan

1. T

Mares!

Eidolin

Ashen Skies

Odette Angel
Taken by Toffeeca.

Ky'eneth

toffeeca

I love your Odette Angel. Would you be interested in a FCFC baby from any of my pets? Your choice of parents (except my retrievers, who I have already put in a breeding for) and first choice of the babies?

Rosedawn

I would love that toffee!! I'm trying to get involved in FCFC so that would be great! (I'll go look at your pets now)

BabyKittenCandy

What are you asking for for a Breed with your pretty boy?

Rosedawn

EEEE Toffee I totally forgot you have the bobtail I absolutely LUST after.

This girly is SO ADORBALE
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553107

WIth this boy?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553108

I would love you forever omg.

ANd BKC I'm still really new here on secundi but I'm starting to get into FCFC and Quin, or... I shall think on it. -Is so indecisive hehe-

toffeeca

Absolutely. I will put in the breeding now :)

Rosedawn

Eeeee!! I'll go put in the permission.

toffeeca

Thank you so much! I'll PM you once the babies come in (I'm not sure how long it will take, I think there are quite a few breedings that have been submitted)

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. I could offer you a RB with any of my untaken Quin this season?

Rosedawn

Will you link me your thread so I can look through it. So many threads....ahhh. =D

BabyKittenCandy

Rosedawn

I'd love to RB Lyuba but I wouldn't know who to breed her with to really accentuate what she has and get another stunning offspring.

Any thoughts? (I'm such a Quin noob)

BabyKittenCandy

Since she is Cremello she guarantee's Cream but she doesnt actually carry anything else amazing so you would have to hope the father passed some genes on. However, ive just looked at her pedigree (to see if she might carry some) and omg Heartbreak, she is actually inbred! *bangs head on wall* I cant believe I didnt check that! Very gutted! If That doesnt bother you then feel free to use her and I would say use her with a smokey cream stud with genes you like if you like the Cream gene?

Rosedawn

Go ahead and use him BKC I don't want you to miss a slot and I will stud hunt!

If I can't manage to get it done before this season is over will you allow me to next season?

BabyKittenCandy

Ofc you can grab her next season if you dont find a stud. You can always take your chances and do a Breeders Choice (means she will be put to a Galvian Stud who you will never know the genes of, but gives the chance I believe at all marking etc).

Thanks so much!!