News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nom Breeding- Looking for noms to borrow

Started by Winged, October 08, 2012, 04:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I'm second down on the breeding list, so looking for noms to borrow! This is my first breeding so i'm still figuring out all the items and stuff.
I only have three breedable noms so i'm looking for other people's noms to borrow too!

I'd like:
-Flight nom
-Unique patterns
-Bright wings- no pinks

My noms:

-I'd love to breed a nom with an interesting pattern and her body colour, and i love her wings and eyes.

I'm looking for a female for him

-I'll probably breed her, not totally sure what i'd want.

I'll update this later with more ideas, and just let me know who has availiable noms, and what the fee would be. If possible it would be great to get some that don't need a nomlet as a fee, since then i've got more flexbility later.

I'll be asking YLO for help pairing :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

This is a really busy week and I'm not really around today, so I am doing PM's Nom plotting tomorrow morning and I should get to yours on Thursday I think <3 Any specific colors you do like and wing patterns you love are also helpful!

Kadana Sorano

Any/All of my Noms are available for breeding, for the fee of one nomlet.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Winged

I love tan browns and blacks for body colours, I'm not wanting dull body colours like greys. Wing colours i like any bright or bold colours like purples, blues and green. No pink wings. I like Splash, Fade and Swirly wing patterns, and also sometimes vines, spots or stripes depending on the colours.
Well no rush i think, don't know when Leet will get around to PMs and then send me the pm.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Thanks Kadana, i like your butterfly mimic and possibly your nom Fairy Light. Not sure who i would breed to either of them though, i'm not sure if they'd go with my male.

Owner of Gliders!

Kadana Sorano

lol I can;t help with pairings, but I think YLO has that covered anyway :)

Just give me a (pm) poke whenever you're ready, to remind me to send permission for you.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

YourLoveOnly

-quick reply- Either of those could actually go nicely with your male, they can darken his body color a bit towards pure grey! The first girl's wing patterns won't pass, but she has the benefit of having a unique body pattern while the second girl has a standard body pattern but will give offspring with brighter wings (I'd except cyan, blue and purple) so either is a nice choice!

Also, any of mine are available of course. I do want one Nomlet, but when multiple of mine are borrowed and you don't have enough Nomlets to give me one for each stud/RB then I am willing to discuss alternate fees, as long as I do get at least one Nomlet.

toffeeca

Any of my noms are available, the fee is one nomlet :)

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=15&ID=123

One of mine is inbred, so be careful about that <3

Winged

Thanks YLO, that's quite a good idea :)
I love your females Abina, Nenja, Quirine and Orchid, what sort of possibliities would they have with my boy? I'd also consider breeding one of them to someone else's male if i find one.
Of your males i'd be very interested in Magic, i love his body colour and markings.

Toff, none of them jump out at me right now, but i'll keep them in mind thanks.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

I have a lovely male Flight Nom, and if you pair him with your female Night Nom and use the right breeding item, you'll get one Flight Nom baby and the rest will be Night Noms. :)

Or if you'd like all Flight Nom babies, you could pair him with a female Flight Nom from someone else (all my females are daughters of him, so can't be bred unfortunately).

I also have these ladies with gorgeous unique body pattern:

And I have some cute males too. My fee is one Nomlett regardless of how many of my Noms you use. :)

Ravvana

My fee is also one Nomlet :)

Here are all of my Noms:
http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=15&ID=42

Monarch and Name Me both have unique patterns.

Winged

Ryuu, He's lovely very tempting :) Your female flight nom is also tempting, depending on who i pair the flight nom with. I also love your butterfly mimic and Fiver.

I love Monarch, thanks Rav! Think i'll have my pairs from who else has already offered but i'll keep her in mind :)
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

Any of mine are available:  http://secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=15

No fee for the boys, if you use any girls it's a one nomlet fee (max fee of one even if you use multiple).

springacres

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=15&ID=32
Any of mine are available for a one nomlet fee too, and max fee of one even if you use multiple.

Winged

I love your Honghui and Silver, thanks Spring!
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Winged

None of yours really jump out at me, but thanks BKC!
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

XD Thanks, they're my two purple carrot babies (purple carrots make a unique coat from a blend of the parents' markings) so they're some of my favorites too.

CutieePiee

You can use any of mine, but I'll throw in some suggestions. :)
My fee would be one nomlet for any amount of my noms that you use, which is pretty reasonable, considering you'd want to keep most of them for yourself. ^^

The one closest to Drift's body color is Avery. He's an autumn boy and would make pretty interesting nomlets in combination with her gorgeous bluish gray wings.

Dylan would go well with Nissa. Keeping within the purple wing coloration, and blending light and dark coats would make a pretty nomlet.

Or you can try Dylan with my butterfly mimic (currently unnamed). I'm very curious to how the offspring would turn out!

As for Starla, she would make a great pairing with Hoshi. Purple-ish wings and a blend of light and dark coats. Nomlet would of course be a night nom.

Same goes for her and Mousse, great combination of colors and patterns.

Hopefully that helped you at least a little on your quest to find some pairings. ^^

YourLoveOnly

@Cutiee: Actually Nissa's coat color with Dylan's would probably create body colors like Elliot which I think is the greyish/duller colors she wants to avoid? Their wings would be a gorgeous combo though.

@Ryuu: Will you stop throwing that GORGEOUS butterfly mimic in threads when I cannot find a boy from the requesting user to pair her with? XDD Although if Winged really wants to use her I could find a boy from someone else or myself to pair her with, problem is so many lovely pairings, so few Nomlets to use as fees! =P

@Winged: Alrighty, sounds good. It helps that you posted which ones you really love, I've taken those into heavy consideration when creating pairs. You can breed up to 5 Noms and keep 3, so that leaves only two Nomlets to pay fees with. Therefore I recommend using Noms from a maximum of two people where the user is fine with just one Nomlet in return for using multiples (I know for sure that is me, spring, Ryuu and Cutiee, but maybe some other people are willing to do the same when you ask)

First your girl Drift. You wanted an interesting pattern and similair colors, so I can be very short about this recommendation: Spring's Silver. A unique pattern, a lovely body color similair to your girl and purple wings to compliment her blue ones. The fade pattern is also guaranteed to pass. The alternative would be Cutiee's Croci which would brighten up your girls wings a bit, but they both have the tan pattern so you could only get tan babies or random premade patterns when using a snail, no unique ones, so I think you'll want to use Silver instead.

Second your boy Dylan. A boy can be used with multiple girls during one turn, so you can choose different mates if you want. Both of Kadana's girls you loved could work well with him, the butterfly girl will make his wings more pastel but has a unique body pattern, Fairy Light would keep his wings bright and cyan/blue/purple but you'd only get Checkered (if no item used) or other random premade body patterns (if using a snail), no unique patterns. A girl with a similair story to Fairy Light would be my Starlight (I am amused their names are similair too) and one with a similair story to Kadana's butterfly mimic is Cutiee's butterfly mimic, only Kadana's would lighten Dylan's wings where Cutiee's would darken it. Personally I love Dylan's wings but his body color seems to have a slightly greenish greyish hue to it and not a true black, so you could pair him with a truely black girl or a very dark brownish girl (which I cannot find from the offered Noms other than my Misha but that'd give pink wings). Most girls from me you liked won't work too well I think, for Abina and Nenja the colors don't combine well, Orchid would but she has good odds of giving pink wings which you wanted to avoid. Quirine could be a good match though. So if I were you I'd pick from one of Kadana's girls, Cutiee's butterfly mimic Name Me, my Starlight or my Quirine. You can also use Ryuu's Flight Nom girl to get a uniquely patterned Flight Nom lady but keep in mind there's a chance the baby will have pink wings.

Then your Night Nom girl. If you use her, I think she needs to be brightened up, both wings and body, to achieve what you want. You mentioned loving my Magic, who I think would serve this purpose very well. Ryuu's Fiver has perfect body colors for this too, but the wings would turn dark pink I'm afraid. You can also use Cutiee's Mousse, but he doesn't have a unique body pattern. You can also make her body more creamish while lightening her wings by using a boy like Kadana's Zane. You can also use Kadana's or Ryuu's Flight Nom boy for her.

Finally if people are willing you can borrow multiple Noms for them to create extra pairings. Looking at the goals and using the Noms you said you loved I think Ryuu's Butterfly mimic x my Magic, Ryuu's Fiver x my Abina and Ryuu's Flight Nom Chickoli x my Nenja could be good pairings. Cutiee's Mousse would also work very well with Nenja. (would love Fiver x Nenja but there's a chance of pink wings there)

Oookay I think that's it. I can help figure out items once we're a bit more sure what the pairings are going to be.

Winged

Thanks YLO! I was planning to use noms from users who are okay with multiple noms for one nomlet, and was thinking of a pair or two with both from other users.
I'm going to give my comments on you ideas and put images up in this post, because i like those to help me choose :)

First your suggestion of Drift and Silver is great, i think that gives interesting possibilities! So i'll go for that for my first pair :)
x
So nomlet for Spring.

For Dylan i agree with you, his wings are lovely. Here's who i like best from your suggerstions :)
x
So nomlet for Cutiee, YLO or Ryuu.

,,x
So nomlet for YLO or Ryuu. Note that she has a long pedigree, but all those males are wild.

Other pairs:

x
Nomlet for YLO and Ryuu (may have already given them their nomlet fee)

x

x

Now to think through that and work out which pairings let me keep 3 nomlets xD
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

For the first pair you'd need a Nomlet for spring, so that means only using Noms from me OR Ryuu, but the additional pairs use Noms from both of us.. XD Oh dear, I spy trouble.
Also, keep in mind that you can only get one Flight Nom baby from Flight x Normal using an Amber so if using both flight noms in different pairings only one can give you a Flight Nom baby.

And I did notice her long pedigree and checked the wild males do not appear in her pedigree ^^ All pairs should result in non inbred babies <3

Winged

Hehe, yes i'm not considering leaving that breeding though i would adore it, and using multiple noms from you and Ryuu :)
So i've come up with these pairs:
Dylan x Quirine
Magic x Ryuu's butterfly nom
Fiver x Abina
Chickoli x Nenja (flight nom)

YLO and Ryuu is that okay? I realise that's 4 noms from YLO and 3 from Ryuu which really isn't fair for one nom each. So what would interest both of you for extras? I can offer some of the agency pets from my trading post and Glider stuff :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I do always request alternate fees instead of a Nomlet, especially since I have so many unique patterns people always wanna use XD Might be easier to discuss over PM or MSN? From your trading thread I like the Feli Julian, George and the orange Name Me and I am also willing to discuss Nom breedings in return and Glider stuff.

Do you need help picking the items? If so I do recommend hopping onto MSN for a bit, it's just easier to be able to reply to each other quickly.

Winged

Yeah i'll go on msn :) Thanks! You have such stunning noms :D
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Those pairings look fine to me. ^_^ Thank you for being fair about the using multiple Noms thing. I peeked in your trade thread. I'd be totally happy with a fee of one Nom and either your orange Name Me Feli or this FCFC critter:

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/134396898623-126.png

Or something else if that doesn't sound to your liking. I'm flexible. ^^

Winged

That's great! I'll pm you when i've sent the forms in so you can send permission :) The orange name me feli might be going back to YLO, once we've decided on that i can let you know, and the FCFC would definately be availiable.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I like the other two Feli better so I'm fine with the orange one going to Ryuu.

Winged

Let me know if you'd prefer the FCFC or Feli then Ryuu :)
Owner of Gliders!