SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria :) Seeking Studs ! :D

Started by Pinkshadow, October 26, 2012, 08:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hey guys :D

With the new system im looking for some studs and mares to borrow <3
- I can offer SG, or agency pets(airfish, kennel, orlaya and such) as fee :)
or maybe QUIN RB's as fee :D

Thanks on beforehand :D

I'm very much looking for stunning studs, as i got permission to borrow two amazing mares <3

YourLoveOnly

You could borrow one of my girls Arafel, Enya or one of the two Name Mes. The other girls aren't available right now. In return I'd love a free RB with your FCFC ragdoll Princess, since I am trying to get more Ragdolls and everyone keeps asking for kittens in return for breedings XD

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on October 26, 2012, 08:20:23 AM
You could borrow one of my girls Arafel, Enya or one of the two Name Mes. The other girls aren't available right now. In return I'd love a free RB with your FCFC ragdoll Princess, since I am trying to get more Ragdolls and everyone keeps asking for kittens in return for breedings XD

i quite like your smokey black girl and Arafel :)
- And its funny you love Princess, she's a RL mimic of my current kitty xD

So i think i'll say yes for the smokey black girl's RB :D
- tho i'd love if you think on me when Princess gets kitties xD

YourLoveOnly

Sure, that sounds fine. I'll send permission and I will let you know when you need to send yours (not yet, because Willow still needs to finish my current breeding request and she only accepts one at a time) And of course if I trade any of the kittens I'll let you know so you can offer on them as well <3

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on October 26, 2012, 08:31:42 AM
Sure, that sounds fine. I'll send permission and I will let you know when you need to send yours (not yet, because Willow still needs to finish my current breeding request and she only accepts one at a time) And of course if I trade any of the kittens I'll let you know so you can offer on them as well <3

Uhm don't the elenaria, have to have a name actually or? xD

YourLoveOnly

Not sure, I bred a Name Me last time as well. But I'll go name her now just in case.

Pinkshadow