News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO's CDA for breed! Both rats & snakes :D

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 02, 2013, 12:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

All my CDA that are nót up for bid will be up for stud/RB! NO inbreeding.
Females can be used once, males up to 3 times.

My CDA can only be paired with natural colored mates (if you want to use a fantasy parent or magic feed, please PM me to discuss an alternate payment as I won't be interested in a baby then). Feel free to ask if you're unsure if the mate qualifies or if you want advice on who to pair a pet with! I love matchmaking :D

My fees:
Rat F: 2 babies, alternating pick.
Rat M: 1 baby. If there's 6 babies, then 2 babies go to me.
Rat F and M together: half a litter, rounded down. So 2 babies from litters of 4-5 babies and 3 babies from litters of 6.
Snake F: 1 egg, 2nd pick. If there's 4 eggs, then 2 eggs go to me (one would be 2nd pick)
Snake M: 1 egg. If there's 5 eggs, then 2 eggs go to me.
Snake F and M together: half a litter, rounded down. So 1 egg from clutches with 3 eggs and 2 eggs from clutches with 4-5 eggs.

You always get 1st pick, unless borrowing a female RL pet mimic of mine, in that case I get 1st pick and you get 2nd. They are: Abina, Alice, Daisy, Domino, Enya, Kitty, Lola, Mikki and Noni.

For males you can pick which offspring I get, but it would be polite if you do ask which one(s) I prefer after selecting your keeper(s). When borrowing a male RL pet mimic of mine I'll request 2nd pick (instead of your choice of who I get). They are: Bobje, Sep and JimRodhi.

Rat females already reserved:
Celine (luv007)
Mirabella (YLO)
Gina (YLO)
Domino (Winged)

Rat boys being used:
Art - 1x (toffeeca)
Captain - 1x (YLO)
Dauphin - 1x (YLO)

Snake females already reserved:
Imogen (Aralie)
Emma (toffeeca)

Snake boys being used:
Unnamed snake ID #305 - 1x (Aralie)
Unnamed snake ID #312 - 1x (toffeeca)

If borrowing a pet I haven't named yet please post their link or Agency ID#.