News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

all set now, thanks everyone

Started by Ryuukokoro, March 07, 2013, 09:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Hi guys! I'm looking for some Fjord mares to use this Quin breeding season, since I'm working on my project to get roan and tobiano into the Fjords! :D If anyone has a Fjord female they're not planning on using, I would be happy to trade a breed with one of my females, please see my Pet page:

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9&ID=61

Any color mare would be great, though I'm trying to avoid the cream-based coats (palomino, etc.) since the cream+roan makes the coat so light, it's hard to see the tobiano paint.

CutieePiee

You can use both of my Fjord mares for any 2 of these 3:

Ahtey'odilsta, Brown Sugar, or Rysha Acalano?

Ryuukokoro

Thanks Cutiee! :D I'll put you down for Ahtey'odilsta and Rysha Acalano!

red_uni387

Oh could I use your bay roan vanner? I was going to start my own roan project for fjords with my blue dun girl but since you already have a start i would be happy to let you use her :D

Ryuukokoro

Sure thing, Runi! :D I'll put you down for Yorinear'Cora!

My stud is a 2nd gen Grade so this season I'm hoping I'll get my 3rd Gen (87.5% Fjord!)

springacres

I have no plans for Renite this season, so you're welcome to borrow her!  I could trade her RB for either Uvil'li'kyve's (...hey, I can dream, right?) or Brown Sugar Sunshine's.

Ryuukokoro

Haha yeah I plan to use  Uvil'li'kyve myself this season, but I'll put you down for Brown Sugar! ^^

springacres

Wildfilly94

Che and Teli'doti would be very helpful for me for a project (Che over teli, only because teli has appy). I have one blue dun fjord girl you could use for either of them ^^

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6576.0

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

I have one Fjord girl you could use ^^ I would like to trade for Teli'doti's RB? :)

Ryuukokoro

Sounds good, YLO!!

Okay I think I have enough for my breeding project for this round. Hopefully with six mares I'll at least have one offspring who passes on both roan and tobiano! ^^ Thanks for the help guys!

CutieePiee

Good luck on completing your goal!

YourLoveOnly

Wonderful! And fingers crossed for success, it's a lovely project and tobiano Fjords would be especially awesome :)