News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin and Elenaria

Started by Kahlira, November 08, 2013, 01:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

So breeding season concluded and I finally got around to naming all four of my gorgeous babies! Yay me!

I told myself that I would not claim any Chestnuts this season. I have 14 chestnuts in my herd! Which is a fair few XD But hen I saw the description of my first breed love... And had to have her!   Clydesdale F Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Calm and steady).. Clyde... Blanket... Appaloosa! With all four feet with white markings AND a face marking? Yes! So when she come along, I looked at her. And stared open-mouthed at her. On her appy part, I see faces. Not just any faces, but screaming faces! So I had the perfect name for her. Screaming Rage.

AND!!! Going to the my first love is Clydes, I wanted a new stallion. But not just any stallion, but that which I tried to breed myself. The first double cream Clyde! I tried to put in Casper (You know, the friendly ghost?) But the Google thing told me THAT'S NOT A REAL WORD! So I was all ok... So I checked the words that would replace it.. And it gave me Caspar, one of the Magi. So I was like.. OK COOL! That's even better! So Caspar it is, and so Caspar it shall remain.

And a Luestin who is not chestnut nor black. (I have 14 of those as well, not counting the silver dappled ones.) But all of my Luestin are black or Chestnut. (Except Parikes, who is silver dapple black. So yeah) And so Lanne'Hu'Agono joined my herd. (English translation is Believe in something.) Really I have no idea.. But it's always good to believe in something! Even if it's Skittles. I will always believe in Skittles XD

And my last new Quin is a project. Which is not complete, but if my calculations are correct her children should see tobiano or appaloosa thrown into the Quarter Horse! Whee! I am excited for this. I have never done a project. And this one is almost complete. (And while her mom was chestnut... She came out palomino! I'm happy for that XD) Lookat her markings! What did I see? A Wittle Bunny! And so her name is Wittle Bunny XD That one snowflake bit even gives the bunny an eye. Which is entirely cool!

This lady... During the Easter event, apparently I stumbled upon her egg... And wow! She's so.. Wow! I named her Tyche, which is the Ancient Greek Goddess of Fortune, Chance, Providence and Fate. But dude! Purple horn, red eyes. Red and gold hooves. And a buckskin thrown into all of that? She's divine I tell you! Simply divine!

((I was stuck for names, so visited a site with ancient Greek stuff, in case you were wondering)) Alke is ancient Greek for Prowess and Courage. This lad seems to show that in abundance! AND BLANKET APPY! Who knew I love appy so much XD He has chestnut too, but I'm ok with that, though I think over half of my stallies have chestnut.

This little lady is just too beautiful for words. Her name is Eirene, who was the Goddess of Peace. Beautiful pale grey leopard appaloosa with the soft pink wings.

Kukulaka was a full custom. Sculli may or may not remember the Gypsies and how many a many moon ago, I used I think her dwarf stallion, Irish Rush? Or Mia. One of them anyways to create a simple, yet absolutely stunning little mare. So I was looking through my Gypsy herd and thinking to myself... Who has the prettiest fairy wings on a natural base color (Since that's what my custom was, was natural colors.) And stopped on Kukulaka. (And hey! Mega kudos if you know where I got the name from!) I was all.. HER! (And yes, Sculli, I'd let ya RB with her, since I know your love for black tobiano, and without you she would not be here)
The original Kukulaka...

And the pretty Elenaria version of Kukulaka.

Another pretty Palomino? Do I have the most palominos in my herd? Perhaps! Her name is Hemera, the Goddess of daylight in ancient Greek. Oh man! Look at her! Her four socks, all the same size. Her pretty face markings.. AND THOSE WINGS! Did I mention her wings? She's so soft and delicate. Is it possible to fall in love multiple times? YES! i think so. I am madly in love with her.

Passions Uncaged. My all time absolute favorite Garth song is The Red Strokes. So I had a song custom and put that one there. And along comes... OHHEY! Another Chestnut XD He's a flaxen chestnut. With pretty Overo markings. And a bald face XD I love bald faces. White horn with smokey grey feets, he's sure to be a lady killer one day.

AND A BABY! Which I have named already XD Some kind of Appy on her. And a palomino! Whee! More golden love for my herd. Her name is Achelois, who is "she who washes pain away", a minor moon goddess. Her mom is my own Palomino Flying Colors, and her father is Dorian owned by Aralie. Thank you for letting me use your lad to make such a stunning Eggu!

So much pretty. I'm in love!

Country

They are all so gorgeous! *pets pretty fairies*

CutieePiee

Hemera is my absolute favorite. Congrats on all your new pretties!

Scullisto

((hugs Kah)) you know it was Mia the mare...and of course I remember Gypsies...they were my very first adoptable :)...I have them all saved :)

Kahlira

*licks CG* Thank you =D

Thank you, Cutiee! I can't choose  a favorite XD Too hard for me!

I just remembered one was yours XD I couldn't remember which one. Either that or when I think black tobiano I think you.