News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wystearya's Adoptables - Epics, Koden Inu, etc.

Started by wystearya, September 10, 2009, 09:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wystearya

I hope it is ok to put this here, it looks like the best fit.   

Basically I am just showing the adoptables I own and run.   Since I have been on an extended hiatus, I didn't know if anyone would remember them and I wanted people to be aware of their existence.   I do hope to have some available for sale in the not too distant future. 

Koden Inu

Male

Female

------------------

Epics

Example  (Other mutations are available.)

-------------------

Frennas

Examples

----------------------------

------------------

Kethlae

Certed Female

In progress male art.

----------------------

Goateez

Female

---------------------------------

Note:   I didn't draw any of these lines, they are all by various artists.   Artists are given credit on the websites, and I will post usernames if need be, not a problem!

Thanks for checking this out.   I hope to be bringing life into at least a few of these soon.
~Wystearya

YourLoveOnly

Yay, welcome to Secundi wys <3
I'm looking forward to seeing your adopties come to live again =]

springacres

I remember seeing Epics and Goateez around.  I wouldn't mind getting an Epic or two, and Goateez are adorable... :)

wystearya

Thank you both for the replies!   It makes me feel good to know people have interest.

Is it sad that I have had zero replies to my PI thread about my adoptables possibly coming back/moving?   And that is with a mass PM list.  :P

I did get one user PM me for the link to the "other" site, so maybe we will have another recruit for Secundi.  :)

Ryuukokoro

Yay, those are all cute!! I especially loved the Epics on PI, glad to see they're revived!

Poupou

Ahahah!!! I find this right after I posted on PI! LOL! XD  I'm feeling a bit silly lol!

wystearya

*hugs Poupou*   No worries, I appreciate all replies, no matter which site!

red_uni387

I can't wait to see the pics back in action again! :D

Silvanon

Woot for Epics! (only have a few so far, but I like them. ^_^)  And, I hadn't seen the others before, but they're quite appealing.  I especially like the Goateez.

wystearya

And thanks again everyone.  All the interest just makes me want to do this more.  :)