News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

FaeKind - September Tracker

Started by Garney, September 04, 2009, 10:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lectral

Destiny: Well... we could always drop you in space, Mel, if that's what you really want  *giggles some more*  Oh!  Look!  Lectral won a pretty!

*is pulled back into thread*  Ooooo, she is pretty!  I like pale :D

You want names here, I take it?

Poupou

Oh my! Almost got it! XD

What a lovely Fae!!! Congrats Lectral! :D

Ryuukokoro

(Melancholy) ..............*moves Pain in between him and Destiny so he can hide*

Lectral

Destiny: *snorts*  I was kidding, silly.  We're not going to leave you in space!  Oh, and I declare the new Faette shall be called Aylara

Yruvian

Nightmare grins ecstatically, looking at the others. Planning this move should cause nightmares for all the herd leaders... and maybe even for some of his siblings. And afterward, they'll all have to get used to their new world.

"Shouldn't we at least let the poor things know they'll be moved?" he whispers, his eyes shining  hopefully. After all, the sooner the Fae know, the sooner they can start to worry... "I volunteer for putting the idea in their dreams," he adds in a pensive whisper. "I can even sow some worry about their current situation so they'll come along more easily." That may ease the unifications' work... and will guarantee even more fear dreams ahead for the Fae and their small brethren.

Ryuukokoro

(Melancholy) ........ *cocks eyebrow and takes several steps away from Nightmare*

(Ryuu takes a moment to enjoy the fact that she can write without having to worry about the stupid PI censor blocking her words)

YourLoveOnly

What is our Fae? Faequine or Faette? Faette

What gender is our Fae? Male or Female? Female

What type is our Fae? (Pony, Uni, Peg, Dualhorn etc) Uni

Now, what color is the body? purple

What color is the hair? black

What color are the extras? (horn, hooves, eyes) silver

Are there any Markings and if so, what color? white stripe (head, not hair) and black stockings

Are there any mutations, and if so, what color? (sparkles, flame socks, etc) white sparkles on legs only

Garney

8 - Faequine - Cutiee
5 - Female - Delicious
2 - Dualhorn - springacres
3 - Black body - Poupou
9 - Black hair - Lectral
15 - Soft Pink extras - SoV
12 -  Blanket, white - Ryuu
10 - Sparkles teal - Goddesss

Goddesss

oh she is very pretty.  Congratz Cutiee!

CutieePiee

Oh she's wonderful! Thank you!  :D

I shall call her Tuula.

Garney

September is the month of Earth... perhaps we can play a Harvest festival of sorts? Faequine don't really farm persay, but they do harvest yummy goodies like tree fruits. I don't knoooww XD

Arr pee arr pee *wracks brain*

Ravvana

I'll play anything, my one little Faette is quite lonely. I seriously need to fill out that form, but I keep forgetting >_>

Garney

Ha! I finally caught a male bragfly. Yes, all this time we've only had tamed females!

Lectral

Ravvana

What is our Fae? Faette

What gender is our Fae? Male

What type is our Fae? Winged Unicorn

Now, what color is the body? Purple

What color is the hair? White

What color are the extras? Pale purple

Are there any Markings and if so, what color? Paint (patches) in white

Are there any mutations, and if so, what color? None

Midnight Phantom

yay bragfly! XD

What is our Fae? Faequine

What gender is our Fae? Female(le gasp!)

What type is our Fae? winged unicorn

Now, what color is the body? white

What color is the hair? white

What color are the extras? horn, hooves and eyes :silver

Are there any Markings and if so, what color? stripe:silver

Are there any mutations, and if so, what color? flame socks: blueish silver

Garney

1 - faette - indigowulf
5 - Female - Delicious
10 - Uni - Goddesss
6 - Purple body - dunkel
11 -  light gold hair - TheKat
8 - Grass green extras - Cutiee
18 - Paint (patches) in white - Ravvana
14 - No mutations - Taruia

Ravvana

Ooh, so close. Congrats, indigowulf! :)

Nighthenge

What is our Fae? Faequine or Faette?  Faette

What gender is our Fae? Male or Female?  Male

What type is our Fae? (Pony, Uni, Peg, Dualhorn etc)  winged dualhorn

Now, what color is the body?  dark red

What color is the hair?  black

What color are the extras? (horn, hooves, eyes)  pure red

Are there any Markings and if so, what color?  dual socks (white and yellow)

Are there any mutations, and if so, what color? (sparkles, flame socks, etc)  wing sparkles (yellow)

Garney

16 - Faequine - Chesiresneer
18 - male - Ravvana
9 - Winged Dualhorn - Lectral
7 - Blue body - Vanyel
10 - Teal hair - Goddesss
5 - Royal Blue extras - Delicious
6 - Multi-Stripe Hair White - Dunkel
12 - Sparkles on feet, white - Ryuu

Ryuukokoro

GASP!!!!! MALE BRAGFLY!!!! *jumps around and oogles him*

Ryuu is seriously obsessed with bragflies. XD She doesn't know why. But she loves them!!

Goddesss

Oh Pretty sparkles!  I luffs sparkles.

Congratz Chesiresneer!

Yruvian

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on September 06, 2009, 10:43:54 PM
GASP!!!!! MALE BRAGFLY!!!! *jumps around and oogles him*

Ryuu is seriously obsessed with bragflies. XD She doesn't know why. But she loves them!!

Still think they're my favourite Fae-familiars. Maybe because of the trouble they caused on the very first encounter? I don't know... *snuggles the male*

indigowulf

Ooh she's so pretty! Can I name her Exodus please, also in honor of our move :)

Garney

Poupou

*gasp*

*Chases after the braglies* So pretty!!!  :o

LaneyAngel

What is our Fae? Faequine

What gender is our Fae? Female

What type is our Fae? Pegasus

Now, what color is the body? Sunset Pink

What color is the hair? White

What color are the extras?  Royal Blue

Are there any Markings and if so, what color? Appaloosa Patch on Rump, White with Sunset Orange Spots

Are there any mutations, and if so, what color? Socks in White
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

"Myth" is one darn sexy bragfly!

I haven't played with the Faekind for so very long...
I'm so bad at the Arrrr Peeeee that I don't tend to follow them....
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

LaneyAngel

There have been some mighty pretty Faekind in this thread...

*drools*

Ryuukokoro

Shades of Venus

Ooh, congrats to all the winners. Lovely Faes :D

Garney

I have decided that we shall have a Punkin Huntin RP event, yes we shall. Relatively short, but it'll get the punkins moving for October XD

But first, today is the last day the pool is open and it's 81F outside, so yes, we're going swimming.

LaneyAngel

Swimming is v. good!
:D

When the weather is warm enough anyway!

PS: I <3 your avvy Garney. LOL
You lookin so harrowed as you bang away at those keys!

Ryuukokoro

lol Punkin Hunting sounds great, Garney! ^_^

Sunchaser

oooo im so here <.< *waves* hello all

LaneyAngel

Sunchaser

Garney

I think that's actually the avatar I made for NaNo last year... at least, that would make sense.

LaneyAngel

I still don't really know what NaNo is!

Ryuukokoro

It's a kind of personal contest agreement you make with yourself as a writer. It's held nationwide ever November, and you challenge yourself to write a novel that is at least 50,000 words (about 80 pages) long in exactly one month. There's an official website where you can sign up and keep everyone updated your word count, and at the end you get ... the satisfaction of completing a goal. XD

LaneyAngel

Is the quality of the story important, or is it just about the word limit in the period of time? Coz.... that isn't difficult is it? 50,00 words in a month?

Yruvian

The nationwide part is what bothers me... but it may be the right incentive to start writing again.

Nah. After all, I'm one of those writers that keeps going back to one page and rewriting every sentence that I don't like.

Garney

And that's why many authors never get past the first page, they go back and rewrite one scene, and then the next scene never gets written.

NaNo forces you to just write, no matter how messy or incorrect your grammar is, it gets the ideas OUT of your head and onto paper.

Then there's NaNoEdMo... National Novel Editing Month! But in November you just write. And write. And write. And do not go back and read over it, just write.

Yruvian

I'm at chapter 40 now... Mmmm... with the editing month, it may be a good thing.

Can anyone enter?

springacres

Looks like I need to come here more often XD  Grats to all the winners!

Daimas

yay the faekind are here!
*gathers my herd and sits down*

Garney

http://www.secundi.net/agencypage.php?ID=5

We can haz agency!

It took some work, but I figured out how to keep the Fae specific powers in a way that I can easily edit them. Since Faes are a little more involved, we have to do a few things differently. I think I'll be keeping images in owner folders and if I can get away with it, using the RP thumbs here as system images.

sera

What is our Fae? Faequine or Faette?

What gender is our Fae? Male

What type is our Fae? Tricorn

Now, what color is the body? White-ish-blue

What color is the hair?  True blue

What color are the extras? Deep red

Are there any Markings and if so, what color?  Lighter blue speckles

Are there any mutations, and if so, what color? Black stockings with true blue splashes.

^^

indigowulf

was trying to find thumbnail of Exodus,

whom I won above,

and instead I found this pretty thing..

I dont recall aquiring her? and Exodus isnt on my page.. did my pretty and someone else's pretty get switched? And I dont have any FaeKind on my Secundi pets page, so she didnt sneak off there.

eta: Although, looking at her, Mystra does look just like 1 of my 2 ponies whom I love to get mimic'ed. I just dont recall when I did that lol.

Ryuukokoro

indigowulf, the last Faequine event on PI was Pony Mimic slots, so I'll bet you got her then and don't remember. XD Happens to me a lot too!