Little Apple Heart Kingdom - Clover Dragons - Certings are done!

Started by Poupou, September 13, 2009, 12:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poupou

That's a lovely name, I really like it! :D

I've posted your Jasper in the pick-up post, all certed and ready for his new home! ^^

Ryuukokoro

Poupou

Yep yep! I do have a couple of CDs here that are looking for a home.  ;)
I don't have the time to set it up right now, but maybe later tonight if I can manage to sit long enough to work on something.  >.>

Poupou

RANDOM EVENT

That's right, I don't have much time to sit down and hold the flatsale like I would like to, so I am going to have a random "ZOMG CUTE AND FLUFFY!!! event".

One rule : No hotlinking - You must save the image to your photobucket or any online gallery you have.

Ending Time :  Sep 20, 2009 20:00

Guidelines : Find a cute and/or fluffy and/or adorable picture of something.  It can be a baby duck, a plushie, a pony.. anything!  As long as it sticks to Secundi rules on the ratings.  >. >

The winner will get their pick a prize from the prize pool!  

Allright, time's up (since last night in fact! But I got sucked in by The Sims - evil thing!!!)

Okay so we have 5 entries, and 5 prizes... so I say that everyone wins because I have a soft spot for cute things!!! XD

Okay, first name gets first pick in the pool, and so on, and the last name gets the remaining dragon!

1.  Ravvana - Mini Dwarf ponies - How much cuter can you get? :O
2.  Goddess - My friend adores that picture! Reminds me of him and I miss him muchly <3
3.  Ryuukokoro - D'awe, it's super cute!!!  Mommy and baby love! <33
4.  CutieePiee - Little angel - this is what babies truly are, until they get corrupted eh? Too cute ^^
5.  LaneyAngel - CHICK - Omg I love baby chicken so much, they're so tiny!  But since you were in late, I still decided to let you have a price for participation, but it's only fair to the others that you get the remaining dragon, I hope it's allright with you. :)

Ryuukokoro

This is a very special image for me, a commission by LunaCat of my original Pony characters, Twinkle-Eye Hyjinks and Newborn Baby Sea Splash. ^_^

Poupou

Squeee!! This is definitly cute and adorable!! :D

Ravvana

Not only a miniature horse, but born a dwarf, too! My cute-o-meter just died of overload :)

:D

Goddesss

LaneyAngel

Revel in the cuteness! This is my real life baby Frizzle chick at only 2 days old!!! Squeeee!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

SplitX

-FAIL- I've been sick, so I haven't been on enough. Dx I can't believe I missed! o.o;

Oh well. n__n There's always more events. <3

Edit: And thank you SO much for Copper! She's just PERFECT. n___n Now I'll have to get some unnaturally colored Clover Dragons. <3

CutieePiee

Oh yay! That's so nice of you, Pou! The prize pool has plenty of pretties to choose from.  :D

LaneyAngel

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Ryuukokoro

Eeee thanks Pou! Lovely additions to the prize pool! *sits on hands so as not to grab them all*

Ravvana

Yay, thank you! ;D I had a terrible time choosing between the yellow and white one, and the black one. But I went with this guy in the end :D

Owner: Ravvana
Name: Dante

LaneyAngel

Poupou

Hey all! Just letting you know I will wait until all the names have been posted before certing them.  Certing is one thing I don't like so when I have to do it, I do it all at once and get done with it! XD

If Goddess doesn't show up today, I'll try to poke her about coming here!  Or if one of you know her, then you are welcome to tell her she has to pick her prize. ^^

Goddesss

Sorry for holding everyone up.  I didnt scroll back up to the other post to know I won. =)

Name: Pinky
Owner: Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

Oh man, there goes the one I've been eyeing since this thread was first put up! *pets purple girl* Bye bye, love.

I'd like to take this girl and gift her to Garney, please.

Name: Mary
Owner: Garney

CutieePiee

LaneyAngel

Poupou

Awesome, I have all the names now and that means the certings will happen today! Weeee!  ;D

LaneyAngel

LaneyAngel