News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheKennel - Migrating Dogs!

Started by TheKennel, September 13, 2009, 07:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

-tries to hide everyone else's entries- They're all so funny! XD

Gaw Garney. o.o; It's 11:47, I've taken like 3 Advil PMs, and I'm not tired. I blame you & the epic awesomeness of The Kennel & these fun events.
I don't mind though. I only have to go to school tomorrow. -sporfles-

Sunchaser

lol garney is awsome ^_^ and those that safe different are failness *nods*

SplitX

-perches on Sunchaser's head- :3 I agreeeee~! Fwee~. >:D

I'm SO hyper. -runs around house- Poor Dexter is just glaring over at me like I'm nutso. Hehehehe.

Poupou

XD

Edit : I changed it.. not sure if it's okay but time isn't up yet.. so ^^

Sunchaser

lol be happy you arent my fiance <.< i think he wants tokill me with my giddiness at seeing the malamute

SplitX

-sporfles- Oh gosh. XD If any of my guy friends knew how excited I got over adoptables (they know I'm HUGE into video games; they don't know ANYTHING about PI or anything like that), they'd probably put me right in a straight jacket. Heheee~.

You know what show I miss? Courage the Cowardly Dog. And that show on Nick that used to show with the 3 cats that inherited a fortune, and they had a butler. -nodnod-

Lectral

Sunchaser

i watched that show! both of them. And i think i hurt his ears <.< i kinda... giggled really high pictched which happens sometimes.... *puts on bunnie ears*

Jaye

My guy friends know, and they make fun of me, like, all zeh time. >.< But then they're all jealous when I makes money and they dont. lol.

Pou, that sent me into a gigglefit!

ETA: Lectral! Eeee! So cute!

SplitX

o.o; I just had someone call my home phone twice. I found out, when I picked up the second time (dad picked up the 1st time) that it was a friend of mine, Tony. When I texted him on that number, someone texted back, calling me names, cussing at me, telling me to stop texting them 'cause they're trying to get back to sleep. They're calling ME dumb because 'they never called the house & they don't know a Tony,' yet the number is on my caller ID. o.o;
I hate people. XD
D'aw! If I did, Dexter would whine nonstop 'till he got to sleep. <<; That's why I has to be as quiet as possible.

Garney

My goggie keeps hugging my arm so I can't color.

Well, I can color, since I color with my right hand, but I can't ctrl+z which is undo, and I undo a lot XD

I walked hiiiimmm but he still wants 'tention!

toffeeca

Lectral

Oh, SplitX - we still have your standard requests, as well as those from several other people who managed to slip through the cracks, so no need to re-PM.  They'lll be taken care of as soon as we can get them done!

SplitX

Quote from: Lectral on September 13, 2009, 11:01:36 PM
Oh, SplitX - we still have your standard requests, as well as those from several other people who managed to slip through the cracks, so no need to re-PM.  They'lll be taken care of as soon as we can get them done!

Bwee~. Thanks, Lectral. n___n

Sunchaser

Splitx thats so wrong on so many counts *hugs tightlly*

Garney, be happy they dont have a tiny toy and a energizer bunny <.< or if he/she does.... i want pics :-p

Jaye

Psycho killer LolCat? Wow....0.0

That's nightmare worthy foh shoh's.

SplitX

Yeah. I know, right? o.o; I mean... I checked the # a hundred times. Apparently I DID get the wrong number, but I texted the exact same number that called my home. >>; So I have no idea how that works. =P But I apologized... but the person kept saying nasty things so I just ignored everything. XD

*SQUEE* I can't wait to see who wins~! -crosses fingers- I LOVE Heelers, and that girl is just... -whimpers- PERFECT. X3 I will stalk whomever wins her, fo sho.

Garney

Six winners right there... *counts* four prizes.

... be right back! *makes thunking and banging noises in the back kennel*

indigowulf

I needs a girl stbernard or a girl mally to register kennel. If I do happen to win something, can I hold of on naming it to possibly trades it? Or is it easier to trade after its been named?

Once my taggys get done Ill be able to register either way :)

SplitX

Quote from: Garney on September 13, 2009, 11:12:39 PM
Six winners right there... *counts* four prizes.

... be right back! *makes thunking and banging noises in the back kennel*

OwO

red_uni387

awwww did I just miss the end time?

Ryuukokoro

indigowulf, if one of the prizes doesn't interest you, it might be better to let those who really want it try for it, rather than try to win it just so you can trade it away. :)

SplitX

-tackles Red- Yus, but no one knows if Garney has more up her awesome-sauce sleeves tonight or not, so stay around and chat! X3

red_uni387

Jaye

*Crosses fingers real tight*

Six winners? 0.0

Sunchaser

Good luck everyone ^_^ im just glad i won my malamute and saw the funny pictures

also 109th post! my fav number *wiggles*

Jaye

How have you got 109? 0.0 Thats so many! And Secundi is such a young site!

Cool Fav. =)

Ryuukokoro

Ooooo congrats Sunny! You're up to Peasant status! *waiting for her own 100th post* XD

Sunchaser

oo YAY and id ont know <.< i just saw it eariler and was like i never notice my post numbers but i saw teh 108 and i was like YAY 109 :-p

SplitX

Jaye is looking to start her own kennel? :O Yay new stalker! :3

Lectral

I'm nowhere near 100 XD

I need to post more, but I suppose it would help if I hadn't been away from home the last few days!

red_uni387

i just passed my 111st post! *gasp* xD

I spy a Jaye! *noms*

Jaye

QuoteJaye is looking to start her own kennel? :O Yay new stalker! :3

Yesh, that would be very very good. <3

QuoteI spy a Jaye! *noms*

Leh GASP! And I went the whole evening without saying hello to you!

Hey!

indigowulf

Oh no, its not that it doesnt interest me! I love heelers too! Now if it were a chee-wow-wow I wouldnt try lol. Just trying to get a registered kennel, I need to be patient and wait on my tags to be complete.

eta: i was also just in a thread where you can win 3, if you win more you must gift them *cough*stable*cough* so my mind was also mixxing threads

SplitX

Quote from: Jaye on September 13, 2009, 11:25:01 PM
QuoteJaye is looking to start her own kennel? :O Yay new stalker! :3

Yesh, that would be very very good. <3

Sweet! It won't be hard at all if you stalk pretty regularly. n___n I didn't stalk much at all, and it didn't take me more than 1 month to register. Then again, I was lucky, but still. XD It's fun, everyone's nice, and there are ALWAYS fair, free opportunities. -sage nod- I'm ascited for new stalkers. Hehe!

Jaye

QuoteSweet! It won't be hard at all if you stalk pretty regularly. n___n I didn't stalk much at all, and it didn't take me more than 1 month to register. Then again, I was lucky, but still. XD It's fun, everyone's nice, and there are ALWAYS fair, free opportunities. -sage nod- I'm ascited for new stalkers. Hehe!

Yup yup, I can definitely see that, I haven't been on PI barely at all, but I think people are pretty awesome.

ETA: [rant]Little brothers are the most obnoxious and annoying of all the primitive things in the world.[/rant]

Sunchaser

Indigo, i know you mean well but next time keep somthing like that to yourself okay? otherwise if someone else really wants that particualr one and you won it but its only like a second choice to you it makes them feel bad. Not to mention the artist behind the dog.

*hugs*

Garney

Grand prize - SplitX!

Runners up with goggies randomly assigned. If you no likey, you can gift or trade to tell me to put it back in the pot =D

Jaye

PonyMama

poupou

Lectral wins the awwwwww award!

toffeeca wins the mostest creepiest psycho award

Sunchaser

Grats all! those are awosme dogs! Toffee <.< im stalking you lol

SplitX

-scoochies around- SUSPENSE. Whomever wins the 'first prize' bi-eyed girl, though... >> I will stalk forever. I'm drooling over here, and not because I was just eating honey nut cheerios.

Edit: HOMG~! -runs around SQUEALING- <3<3<3 Thank you SO much~! :D

red_uni387

lol I just got back from being out all day xD

Congrats to ze winnas!!! I can't see the pics, but I'm sure all the doggies are amazing :)

Jaye

Fweee! Thanks! But I have to get offling. Thanks Garney!

SplitX

Want us to post names here? <3<3<3

And 'grats, Jaye, on your first! How gorgeous! :D

indigowulf

PonyMama

Oooh he is a pretty heeler.  My very first one too.

Name: Haki
Owner: PonyMama

Congrats to all the other winners too

Ryuukokoro

Garney

Post a Pic Puppy

More LOLs plxkthx, this time your hotlinked images must involve - FOOD (or eating of something)

You have until 24:00 hours soldier! *salutes*

SplitX

From now on, I will be naming all of my dogs with Elvish, Indian, or Egyptian names. <3

Name: Bahiti
Owner: SplitX
[It's Egyptian for Fortune <3 Does that name sound decent to everyone, for her? :D]

Sunchaser

indigowulf