News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cavalli - Business Thread

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, September 14, 2009, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Welcome to the first every Cavalli Business thread! In this thread you will find information, flatsales, games, and other fun things. I have a lot of things planned for this thread so keep an eye out.

Now let's get started. First I would like to explain what the Cavalli are. The Cavalli come from a chain of islands called Speria. Speria has four main islands: Potere the northern island, Nerezza the tropic island, Stella the desert island, and Buon the forrest island. On each island lives a different breed of Cavalli. Only three of these breeds have been discovered so far. I'm still not sure how the Cavalli breed and I have yet to see any foals but I'm hopeful.

The Cavalli are extremely intelligent and seem to be able to talk but some times it just sounds like gibberish to me. ???

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Since this is the first thread we are goign to play a few games! Keep an eye on this post for more information.

Horse Movie Trivia

Alright we are going to play so horse movie trivia. I'm going to ask a question about a horse movie and the first person to post the correct answer will get a point. After twenty questions we will declare a winner. I'll add prizes later....

Question One:

What was the name of the horse that played Black Beauty in the 1994 version?

Answer:
Docs Keepin' Time -LaneyAngel

Question Two:

In this movie with Mickey Rooney, the horse is called "The Pie".

Answer:
National Velvet - LaneyAngel

Question Three:

This movie is about a race horse that is buried at Belmont.

Answer:

Ruffian - LaneyAngel

Question Four:

This breed of horse is used in most Hollywood movies.

Answer:
American Quarter Horse - LaneyAngel

Question Five:

In this disney movie a horse races to some awesome tunes.

Answer:
Ready To Run

Pick-A-Door

You may each pick two doors. Not all doors have a Cavalli behind them. All doors are free/

1. springacres
2. red_uni387
4.red_uni387
6.LaneyAngel
8.springacres
10.yruvian

Just Post the no. to claim a door. All doors will open when they have all been claimed.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Some more Info

There are four breed of Cavalli, one for each island, though I have only found three. The first breed is the Brutta. The Brutta can be found on the northern island of Potere. These were the first Cavalli found. There is an abundance of female brutta and very few males. Most brutta do not talk much but are ferocious warriors. There is a special sect of brutta that seem to be shamans or something similar.
Brutta Male Brutta Female

The second breed of Cavalli is the Tolleranza. Tooleranzas, or Tollis, can be found on the southern island of Stella. The tollis are a vain group. They like to sing and dance under the moon at night and have certain festivals that follow the star patterns. Tolli males are quick and nimble warriors but they lack orginization.
Tolli Male Tolli Female

The third breed is the Piccolos. Named for the high pitched squeking noise that they make when they are frightened, the piccolos can be found on the island of Buon. The Piccolos are a very chatty bunch although very little of what they say makes sense.
Piccolo Male Piccolo Female

I would like you to meet the first two Cavalli. These two Cavalli are the oldest in exstince. Ceres seems to be the more talkative of the two though she likes to speak in riddles. Toya seems to be wary of almost every thing. He doesn't speak very frequently  though when he does it is important.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay For this first flatsale all of the Cavalli are going to be 1 SG. This is really just to test the waters.

To Claim a Cavalli:
1.) Post 'I want (Codename) for (Username)!'
2.) Wait for me to confirm your purchase.
3.) Post a name for the Cavalli.
4.) Pay for the Cavalli.
5.) Watch the Deliveries post.

****Please Note: The Cavalli being sold are all females.****

Codename: Dr. Pepper ~ Springacres

Codename: Micro ~ LaneyAngel
~*Certed*~

Codename: Thunder Rolls

Codename: Twain ~ yruvian
~*Certed*~

Codename: Orbit

Codename: Flat ~ LaneyAngel
~*Certed*~

Codename: Bleach

Codename: Midnight

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Slots

Form

Name:
Breed:
Owner:
Mane Color:
Favorite Color:
One Marking:

The current markings are: Paint, Fade, socks, stockings, Spotted, runes, prints, appy blanket, and music notes.

To claim a slot just post the form.

eDit: Semi-Customs are 5sg each.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

LaneyAngel

I want Flat for LaneyAngel!  (That of course would be me! LOL)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

and you didn't mention how much the Semi Customs were :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

LaneyAngel

I wanted to buy more than one of these... but... for me! LOL

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

oops I knew I forgot something. If no one else shows any interest in these guys in the next day or two I'll remove the restrictions on the flatsale.

Yruvian

Yruvian

Yruvian

Name for Twain: Twain.

Yes, I'm very inspired for names lately. Going to send SG now.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Oh yes very inspired.  :D She's waiting for you in the deliveries section.

LaneyAngel

I want Micro for LaneyAngel!

and coz I don't know when I will be back, sending payment for both to you now...

Name for Flat: Checkers
Name for Micro: Oakari

I would also please like Door #6

and I will take a stab at the trivia question and say...... that the horse who played Black Beauty in the 1994 version is named Docs Keepin Time

red_uni387

springacres

I want Dr. Pepper for springacres!

springacres

springacres

Oops, didn't notice door 6 was taken...door 8 then please!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Alrighty then springacres if you would give me a name for your girlie I'll get her certed.

LaneyAngel you are correct it was Docs Keepin' Time. Here's your prize:

springacres

Name: Tarnished Silver
Owner: Springacres
Thanks!

LaneyAngel

Oh woooooooooooooow... its a BOY!!!!!
Can I please name him Cisco
:)

and the movie with The Pie and Mickey Rooney is "National Velvet", starring Elizabeth Taylor as Velvet.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Once again you are correct. Here is your prize:

LaneyAngel

Woweee! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Thank-you!!!!

Errrrrrm, now I need to think of a name.....
I think I shall name him..... Platitude

dunno why... thats what comes to mind!

I'm evil when it comes to horse movie trivia because I have seen way too many horse movies in my time!

LaneyAngel

Ruffian is the unbeaten filly buried in the infield of Belmont Park. She was in a match race with Foolish Pleasure on July 6, 1975 when she broke down.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Yup and they made a movie about called Ruffian. Here once again is your prize:

LaneyAngel

I shall call my prize what else, but Ruffian
Since I won her for a filly named Ruffian!

LaneyAngel

Thats a tricky question that new one....

I'm gunna take a stab in the dark and say "American Quarter Horse"

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

That is correct! About 90% of the horses used in Hollywood are Quarter horses. And the prize this time is:

LaneyAngel

*flail dies*

its a good thing I'm going to bed soon, so someone else can have a shot at some of these answers! LOL

ZOMG, that is too cute!!!!! Is it male or female?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

LaneyAngel

You know it just occurred to me why these guys can't be on PI.
LOL

They have BOY BITS! ROFL

Oooookay, so my boy with his bits shall be naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamed.....

Wasabi

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

There is a mutilated version on PI. Poor babies. :'(

LaneyAngel

I'm a bit stumped by this new question...

Unsure of whether racing means just running free, or literally racing other horses on a track....
And everytime I think of a horse galloping to music I think of Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron....
Which I actually really hated.
I love Phil Collins, but his music in that movie totally annoyed me. SO much...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

LaneyAngel

*noms on a straw whilst thinking about it*

Disney disney disney....
horse track racing movie....
with awesome music....

I am still drawing a blank! LOL

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Well I thought it was awesome when I first saw. >< It's never been in theaters only on the disney Channel.

LaneyAngel

That makes a bit more sense....

Would it still be something you can get on DVD though? Disney usually puts its TV stuff on DVD doesn't it?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I think it was on DVD for awhile.... maybe...

LaneyAngel

This is gunna annoy me now until I figure it out!

LaneyAngel

I still don't have a bleeping clue....

I will guess....... "The Derby Stallion"

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

springacres

*takes a wild guess* Is it "They're Off!"?

LaneyAngel

This is too hard! LOL
I would guess "Racing Stripes"
But I don't know if thats even a Disney film! LOL

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

LaneyAngel

The Young Black Stallion

I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

LaneyAngel

This question is evil....
I don't have a clue!

PASS!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

So the answer to that last one was ready to run.

Is anyone interested in this girl?

LaneyAngel

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

springacres