Main Menu

Speed Kennel Tag-its >.>

Started by Taruia, September 28, 2009, 02:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Tag Used: Normal tag (in locker)
Name: Crissy
Gender/Breed: Female Border Collie
Color: Very pale/diluted merle -- as close to this picture as possible (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Ravvana/Border_F_CrissyNormal.jpg), black nose, sky blue eyes

Vanyel

TheKennel

Just gonna throw it out there, I don't have a real problem with it, but tags aren't supposed to be "as close as possible" to a ref image, it's a semi-custom...posting that just makes me a little antsy with the tag, because once I read it I feel the need to attempt it...

TheKennel

Ryuukokoro

Aaaand since I was looking through the kennel galleries for inspiration...

Last of my points (for now bwa ha)! Regular tag-it in Locker

Name: Giest
Owner: Ryuukokoro
Gender & Breed:  shetland sheepdog female
Coat: black, very dark brown, and medium gray tricolor
http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/owners/d/20374-2/2179.jpg

Edit: *smacks head* Pasted wrong image...

TheKennel

Did you mean to have the same ref pic used again?

Ryuukokoro

Gah, no, sorry haha. Fixed now!

TheKennel

Ravvana

Oops, *ducks*. So sorry -- I was under the delusion that normal tags were full customs, just had to be real breed colors. I fail, my bad .__.

Can I ask you do be "as close to picture as possible" (I mean, perfection not required, of course) for gold tags? I'll need to redo my forms if you say no, which isn't a huge hardship, but I'll post this one as is for now?

Tag Used: Gold tag (in locker)
Name: Elvina
Gender/Breed: Female Malamute
Color: White and brown brindle -- as close to this picture as possible (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Ravvana/Malamute_F_ElvinaGold.jpg), black nose, deep brown eyes

TheKennel

Yes, gold tags are full customs, so they can be as close as possible. However, posing a ref pic I do attempt to be as close as possible...so posting that honestly just makes me nervous I'm not going to be close enough to make you happy...

TheKennel

Just had a big fight with little sister, in very bad headspace to begin with...I'm gonna take a break now.

Ravvana

Okay, got it, thanks :) I don't mean to pressure for them to be identical/perfect/etc, that's just my way of saying "here is a ref picture." Will bear that in mind in the future.

In other news, I just checked my pets page... and I now feel the need to spazzz over how gorgeous Chrissy is! ^____^ You are fabulous... that is Taru in there, isn't it? *snuggles pretty new girl* :D

Taruia

Yes, I was hiding in TheKennel account XD

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Ryuukokoro

Squee! Pretty shetland girl for me! Thankies Taru!

*hugs* Take a break hon! You've only been doing this for like uh twenty hours between today and yesterday... 0_0 *fans Taru*

Taruia

And the day before lol XD

EDIT: 87 dogs in three days LOL!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

SplitX

That's nuts!
Yay I has 3 tags. X3 I understand if there won't be any more accepted for a while, though. ^__^