News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ishmahri - Events Done - Pickups Last Post

Started by Ryuukokoro, September 28, 2009, 08:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

With PonyMama's permission, I have some events to introduce the adorable fawn-like Ishmahri to Secundi! ^_^ This thread will be to find homes for four little cuties.

The Ishmahri are a three-stage adoptable with lineart done by Linaeve and owned by PonyMama. The Ishmahri are tiny creatures that fit in the palm of your hand. They stay in their child form unless you obtain an item to grow them into an adult. For more information, check out the website by clicking on the banner above.

As part-time colorist, any Ishmahri that I have colored will have my dragon symbol at the top of their leaf cert. Please let me reserve four more posts. :)

Ryuukokoro

Ishmahri Auction

A simple auction for this lovely female with feather wings!

Auction Info:
Starting bid: 1 SG
BIN: none
Ending time: Oct 3 23:00:00

Ryuukokoro

Ishmahri Picture Hunt

This adorable boy is blue...da ba dee da ba die... *smacks self* Sorry. XD;;

I mean, this adorable boy is feeling sad and all alone. He wants you to go on a scavenger hunt of blue things to make him feel better. But this time around the rules are a little different. It's up to you to choose the items! Please post non-hotlinked images of five blue things. Any type of blue thingys at all! But here's the catch: once an item has been posted, the other entrants cannot post that same items.

For example, if the first person posts a picture of the sky, the ocean, a blue ball, a blue rose, and a dyed blue poodle (lol) then those five items cannot be posted by other people. But they could do a different blue flower or a different blue breed of dog!

Please also list in your post what the five images are, so the people after you know exactly what not to post.

The scavenger hunt ends on Oct 3 22:00:00, and the winner will be randomly chosen from the people who entered correctly!

Ryuukokoro

Ishmahri Speed Game!

A quick game of speed and smarts for this lovely striped girl! Be the first person to post the correct answers to the following questions in the thread and you take her home! No editing your post, please.

Random Ryuu Trivia FTW!
1. Name the dragon that is said to hold the world in its coils.
2. What language is my username in?
3. Who voiced Draco in the movie Dragonheart?
4. What are the dragons made of in Chris D'lacey's childrens' novels?
5. Which of the four elements are Chinese (and other Asian) dragons most associated with?

Ryuukokoro

Writing Contest

For this feathered boy, tap into your imagination! Write a short story or poem that includes the Ishmahri world in some way. This little boy doesn't have to be in it, but for example you could write about how you found him and befriended him one day. Check out the Ishmahri website for more info on their world (there's even a map!).

The most creative and original story/poem posted by Oct 3 21:00:00 will take home this boy. :)

PonyMama

Ryuu does have permission to run this event as these were colored by her.  Please treat her like the awesome person she is, as we want to keep ehr as a colorist XD

She did state right about items to grow them, I will be changing it a bit but they will stay juveniles until an item is used (some people just love the juvenile lineart much more).

Enjoy the events!

Oh and the ishamhri are about the size of an M&M

Sunchaser

first is a dragon that im coloring and what not its got blue fins.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/sunchaser109/Dragoncopy-1.png

picture i made using deviant art images. the earth is blue

One of my personas, Hope with blue on her wings

This is an image i made awhile ago and dont know why i made it. but its blue
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/sunchaser109/lupinthingcopy.png

ME! when i rainbowed my hair. Yes there is blue there.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/sunchaser109/205923.jpg

List:
Dragon
Earth
Ireidea(sp?) dreamer
image hand painted of sky and ocean
me and my blue hair

Nighthenge

1.   The Midgard Serpent (Jormungand)

2.   Japanese

3.   Sean Connery

4.   Clay

5.   Water

Ryuukokoro

And Nighthenge gets them all right! ^_^ Post a name and owner for the girl and she will be certed asap.

PonyMama

Congrats Nighthenge.

Auction is still up and running for anyone interested

Ryuukokoro

Auction High Bid:
10 SG by CutieePiee

Picture Hunt Entries:
-Sunchaser109
-CutieePiee

Trivia:
Won by Nighthenge!

Writing Contest Entries:
none

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

1. Blue jay
2. Blue tongues
3. Sapphire
4. Blue eye
5. Blue moon

Ryuukokoro

All right, events are over!

Feathered Girl:
Won by CutieePiee for 10 SG! Please send SG to this account and post a name for her!

Blue Boy and Feathered Boy:
Since only two people entered the picture contest and no one entered the writing, these two boys will be for both entrants. The blue boy will go home with Sunchaser, and the purple/green boy will go home with CutieePiee. :) Please post names here in this thread and they will be certed to you.

Striped Girl:
Still waiting for a name from Nighthenge

sera

ACK!  Today is the 3rd! X__X;;;;;;;

Congrats to the winners!  *Tries to get off the failboat* ><;;;

i adored the writing contest prize and was totally going to enter.  ^^;;;; Gomen nasai, Ryuu!  ^^;;;

Ryuukokoro

It's okay. I'll try to think up some more ideas that hopefully more people will want to enter next time. :) And I'll make sure the events go for more than just one week, as well.

sera

(^_^)b  And i, at least, shall try to pay closer attention to wot day we're on. x__X;;;

CutieePiee

Yay! Thank you!

Female - PG has been sent!
Name: Faustina

Male
Name: Hunt

Sunchaser

Nighthenge

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on October 03, 2009, 11:41:46 PM
Striped Girl:
Still waiting for a name from Nighthenge
I'd like to call her Nirah, please.