News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Air~Fish~ I wanna be like... (CLOSED)

Started by Garney, October 07, 2009, 09:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

All fish are... mimicked from SALTWATER(marine tank) fish... except for one... which is a fictional computer game fish...

... despite their name, #578 and and #587 do not hail from the Gobi Desert...

... #578 could be a neon sign though...

... #587 is just a diamond in the rough...

Ember

Well, guessed the 5 I couldn't figure out. XD G'night all.

Ryuukokoro

I WAS feeling confident about all of mine but some of the new clues are making me doubt myself now lol

Garney

... #588, #589 and #591 all share the same drink-like name with #579...

... one is a tasty orange, another is the royal treatment, and the last one is made from powder, eww...

PonyMama

Yay I am sure I got those 4 right
Still missing 4, and I am sure at least 5 wrong

Garney

... #590 was forgotten! he might punch me in the JAW ...

indigowulf

Im down to 2. Im so sad cuz I found the picture of one of them but there was no name with it just "ooh look at this pretty fish we got a pic of" lol

Garney

... #586 and #593 are such heavenly beings...

... one is all about the fire, the other sits on her throne...

Garney

... #580 has a yellow tail, while #509 has a yellow head...

Ryuukokoro

<.< Looks like an orange tail to me!

Garney

Shhh, it perfectly matches my ref picture XD

PonyMama

does to me too ryuu.  

But yes agree matches picture it does

indigowulf

(thinks garney knows which ones we have all guessed and is cackling maniacly and giving us clues to those) :P kidding!

Garney

Ryuukokoro

PonyMama

She seems to be helping me.  2 to go and fixed a couple (I really don't know fish)

I hopes this is my lucky night because I shoudl so be in bed

indigowulf

ok, so I had 2 completely blank, put silly answers for those and sent it in. I need to stop looking at computer screen for a while or my eyes will fall out. This has been fun!

Ryuukokoro

Garney

I didn't expect to be going this long, running out of clues XD

... #592 is just magnificent! ...

PonyMama

Sorry, but I am trying. One more and I can send in my listy
(and I do look when there are no new clues)

Lectral

*kicks self for misreading clue* XD

Garney

... #585 is just a little winged mythical creature ...

Ryuukokoro

I gave up and put in guesses that I know are wrong. XD;;; What fun this was! My eyes hurt now haha.

Garney

... #597 isn't really a leaf, just a fish who plays one on tv...

PonyMama

Guessed for the last one.  I for the life of me could not figure out 594.

I hope you will tell us after this ends what each fish is Garney

Garney

Oh yes, I'll post the list XD

7 entries! and I've run out of clues... well okay, maybe one more.

... #594 doesn't have tusks, nor is he a romance novel...

And now puppy wants another walk, siiiigh.

Lectral

PonyMama

you could always just let the people who put entries in choose and put the rest in a raffle?  
They all look awesome, and I am just excited to see if I get my first.

indigowulf

ya, 592 and 594 i just put silly answers cuz i was stumped.

PonyMama

indigo you were stumped ont eh same ones as me, I think I figured out 592 before I sent it though

ok it is 11:15 pm and the baby wakes up at 6am, so I thik bedtime is finally here.  Night Night

So stupid question....but....How can you tell male and female apart?

Ryuukokoro

PM, for the carps, males have longer whiskers and face left (body arches up). Females face right (arch down).

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu was stumped on 583, 592, and 594. Plus there might be one or two others I was iffy on.

I likes PM's idea. Ryuu likes raffle fishies. :3

Lectral

>.>

Garney got me re-addicted to Fish Tycoon... I had just about forgotten this game, too XD

Ryuukokoro

Hahaha. I started the game once, got bored and let all the fish die (I had a huge spreadsheet of all the breeding fishies too!). Then picked it up a second time, but only played a little and then put it on pause and never went back to it. I dunno if I'll pick it up a third time. It's fun in a methodical way!

springacres

I like raffle fishies, too.

I really wish I'd seen this earlier tonight...cause I need to get to bed XD Ah well, good luck to everyone who entered, there are some real beauties to be won!

LaneyAngel

I have thought about entering, but I know nothing about fish, and I must assume its too late now?

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Ryuukokoro

The rules say the first 20 entries will be accepted. Garney said she got 7 a little while ago, so I assume there will be still time left to enter tomorrow (she also said she will post in the thread when she got 20 so you know the event is closed). :)

LaneyAngel

I only have TWO to go, but the clues given so far have me stumped silly!

................................................................................. ??????????????????????????????
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

LaneyAngel

I think I got one.... ONE TO GO!!! Argh!

LaneyAngel

Yup, I'm now officially going crazy, coz I can't figure out what this darn fish is!!!!

I mean, yes, I know I could just.... put whatever in and send it in and hope the rest are correct, but I can't stand putting in an answer I don't think is correct! Feels like copping out! Somebodeeeeee HALP!

indigowulf

lol I had a couple I just couldnt figure out. I put in something silly in those slots. I think I put like 'flying monkeys' in one. I dont remember what I put now lol.

LaneyAngel

I hate doing things like that though, feels like giving up!

The one I'm stuck on is #592

Magnificent and with a contradictory animal in its name.....
I'm going ?????????????????????????????????

LaneyAngel

I gives up nao. You are too trickeh for me, Miss Garney!
I can't figure it out. I stuff something loopy in there and send anyways!

SplitX

-gasp- This is still open? O.O Forget Chemistry! XDDD We're having a study-hall class any way. <3<3 *squee* -scurries off to find answers-

LaneyAngel

*eyeballs all the Carp and knows which one I wants to take home and crosses fingers a whole lotta lotta times that I get to take it home!*

springacres

Well, since it's still open...I'mma try to remember what I had typed up last night and go from there XD

Garney

Dragonspyrit

That was hard @_@ *has a headache now for serious* But fun XD

Garney

13 entries... maybe I should have made less fish XD

Ryuukokoro

lol less fish would have been easier too! XD *Ryuu is so lazy*