indigowulf

starting bid: 10 SG
min increment: 10 SG
starting time: Oct 14 at 16:55
ending time: Oct 15 at 16:55

sera

Edit: FAILBOAT sera!  ><;;; Sorry, indigo. xD;;;   i was way too excited. xD;

indigowulf

too early! Its only running for 24 hours, so I wanted to give people a chance to see it before it starts.

Ryuukokoro

How many kittling auctions will start at the start time? Is the auction for just one? I'm confused because it says 'auctions' plural in the title. ^^;;

indigowulf

Ah I should specify that huh lol. That kittling shown starts at that time. When that auction ends, there will be another starting :) I think maybe 5 in a row that way, if the first couple go well.

Ryuukokoro

indigowulf

*cough* this thread will have a twist. Not the first auction, no twist there. But expect a twist for auction #2!!

Ryuukokoro

JBGarrison72

- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

springacres

23:59 is 11:59 PM Secundi time, so we've got about 12 minutes.

sera

Do you mean 23:59 Secundi is 11:59 Central?

*easily confused by timezones* xD;;;

JBGarrison72

Okay, I should be safe to bid... starting bid at 100 SG
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

Midnight Phantom

and that would also be 9:59 pacific XD

indigowulf

the little clock in the top right of your screen is secundi time, it doesnt care what time zone youre in :)

wow first bid 100 sg

eta: yay for my 300th post :)

JBGarrison72

No one is bidding, can I bid against myself?  ;D
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

springacres

sera

250SG *doesn't have much SG yet* XD;;

springacres

indigowulf

lol and here I was expecting a 24 hour fast and furious auction going up 10 at a time.

Im going to have to run one someday where you are only allowed to go up 10 at a time, to make it interesting! Not changing this thread though, its alread running so .. good luck everyone.

Sneaky hint for the kittling that will be going up tomorrow.. It doesnt meow!!

Ember

Ryuukokoro

springacres

indigowulf

50 minutes left :) then I post a new auction at the TOP of the thread.

sera

360!  (Thanks, Vanyel, for giving me SG at the Council Door. xD;;)

Ember

springacres

indigowulf

Dont worry if you dont get this one, there will be more hehe. (unless you just specifically love this one)

indigowulf

And springacres wins with a bid of 450 sg!

Name, owner, and gender?

And look at the first post for the next round!

springacres

indigowulf

ack! Ill cert it as soon as secundi lets me log in to the main site and get funds. I dont know why, I can log in here. If I try to log in there, it takes me here (forums), all logged in, but I cant get back on main account page. strange.

springacres

Weird.  Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and resetting cookies?

Ryuukokoro

Ahhh, there's a skunk! Haha she looks angry. :o

JBGarrison72

- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

indigowulf

springacres, I didnt realize you won the last 3 kittlings til I was certing them lol. Your owners folder is updated. Link below in case you lost it.

http://kittlings.freehostia.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=206

red_uni387

*gasp* and here I was thinking I had the only skunk adoptie XD

150 SG on the skunkie! :)

indigowulf

Heh I had commissioned the skunk lines (as well as 2 other sets) almost 2 months ago from Leah Tribal. Then she had family stuff and just got them to me recently. I have the adult skunks templated, and working on the first of the other lines. The other 2 sets will also be "cousins" to the kittling line. The one Im working on will take me forever, and nobody gets to know what they are til they poke thier noses out :)

springacres

Quote from: indigowulf on October 12, 2009, 04:50:23 AM
springacres, I didnt realize you won the last 3 kittlings til I was certing them lol. Your owners folder is updated. Link below in case you lost it.

http://kittlings.freehostia.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=206

*lol* Not to worry, I have the site bookmarked so I don't lose them XD  And I have to say, that Scottish Fold pose is just too adorable for words :)

indigowulf

won by red_uni387 for 150 SG

please let me know owner and name, will cert on payment :)

red_uni387

send SG :)

name: Shimmer
owner: red_uni387

Ember

Ember

Ryuukokoro

Ember

JBGarrison72

So it looks like auction for ID 007 ended and Ember won it for 300 SG?  Grats Ember! (i think)
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

indigowulf

Indeed,

won by Ember for 300 SG. please choose name and owner. putting a new one up top. I was late this time. Blame karaoke.  ;D

Ember

sera

Eee! Purple skunk!!! x3

i. . . think it's open? xD;; 

100SG! <3

indigowulf

sera

Phew!  i stared at the starting time and the clock a few times and was still uncertain. xD;;; sera is SO fail with timezones, so even having it up in the corner doesn't help. xD;;; <33