News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~The~Cornelia~ Edit: Thread Over

Started by Ryuukokoro, September 05, 2009, 03:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

The Cornelia make it to Secundi!

Well someone had to try out this new SG system, and I've been meaning to put together an auction for this little guy, so let's kill two birds with one stone! >:3

Why is this little guy so special, you ask? Well he's the 100th Cornelia out there and I always planned to do a breeding season as soon as we reached 100 Cornelia. As such, he'll have a few extra perks in regards to breeding. This little male is already of the rarer gender (females are more common in Cornelia) and he will also not need the basic breeding item during any breeding season. And don't let his simple looks fool you, he also passes on random markings to his offspring!

Don't worry, I'm keeping in mind that PI and Secundi monetary systems are extremely different. I don't expect anyone to open the bidding with 20k. XD The bidding will start with 1 SG, and we'll see how it goes!

Rules
-Only bid what you have! I know the game is just starting out and everyone has about the same amount of SG
-Opening bid: 1 SG
-Minimum increase: 1 SG
-BIN: none since this is Secundi's first auction
-End time: 9-10-09 11:00:00 pm Eastern Standard Time

(Sep 10 22:00:00 Secundi Time)

Any questions? Feel free to post!

Garney

red_uni387

indigowulf

6 SG!

wonder how long it will take to balance out market value of sg vrs old pg/bp/usd ratios

red_uni387

Vanyel

indigowulf

Shades of Venus

indigowulf

Goddesss

sevsgirl

sevsgirl

FeliciaQueens

I bid 200 SG.  I want him much; he's so pretty.  *pets*

sevsgirl

sevsgirl

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

sevsgirl

Ryuukokoro

*sputter* W-whoa! Thank you everyone for your bidding!

I'm going to edit the ending time to include the new Secundi time as well, so no one has to figure out what eastern time means for you. XD

FeliciaQueens

sevsgirl

Ryuukokoro

Arg, I was SUPPOSED to be home before the end of this auction, but they kept me after work an extra hour. That's the bad news, the good news is that the reason they kept me longer was to tell me they're going to start me on manager training! Oooooo, aren't I special? :3

Anyway, the winning bid is sevsgirl with 550 sg! Congrats! Please send the pg to this account and post a name for him, and I will cert him for you.

sevsgirl

sending the SG now.  :)

Name: Lord Riddick
Owner: sevsgirl

Ryuukokoro

sevsgirl

Thanks, I love him, now I need to get him a girl. ;D