News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Kemen} Fun and Games! :)

Started by red_uni387, September 06, 2009, 10:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

red_uni387

if you want to that's fine with me, i just wanted to make sure you knew that's a mare ^^

Poupou

No no, I would definitly give her a female name.  So Billie would work me thinks. :3

red_uni387

My ToDo List

-get name from Laney and cert her mare
-color Twilight's pony mimic
-color Hope

is there anything I'm missing?

TheKat

Ooooh, my dream kemen.... It would have to be a mare.  She would have black hair with gold and caramel stripes in it.  Her body would be pure white and have appaloosa all over except her head.  The appaloosa would be all different shades of brown.  She would have black socks.  Her eyes would be light pink.  She would be the epitamy of awesome -nods- 

I would draw or sculpt her but I'm kind of lacking in artistic talent haha xD

-waves- hi red!! <3

red_uni387

*waves* hola! <3

o.o she sounds awesome! and now my eyes and brain hurt thinking about how many hours i'd have to stare the the comp to color her xD

red_uni387

okay I don't seem to be having much luck, so maybe you guys can help me? what can I do to improve these guys? I really love them :)

TheKat

I know, she'd be horribly impossible to make xD  That's why she is but a dream.  Maybe one day I'll pay some ridiculous sum to have her made haha.

I would say, just keep holding events to try and get them out there.  Don't get disheartened.  Keep working on them :)  I could have missed something, but maybe work on a background or special monthly events for them. Do they have a website?  If not, make one :)

red_uni387

not impossible :) just painful xD

i do have a story for them, and a forum, so i'll work on updating them

red_uni387

hmmmm....games.....

Pick A Door Time! xD
I really love this game, cause it got me my very first skyreel and my fav. felishorn and the start of my Katai collection :)

Please only pick one door! post the door number in bold ot claim ^-^ There will be 4 prizes
1 usedog2
5 spring
7 Splitty
8 YLO
9 Sunchaser

Sunchaser

9!! please

SplitX

Door 7, please. <3

I looove you, Red~!

usedog2

1, please. :)

*PMs*

ETA- I mean 1, please. XD
Bum bum bee dum...

red_uni387

usedog2

*slinks in*

or

*slinks out*
Bum bum bee dum...

red_uni387

*noms* you be a wonderful person <3333

YourLoveOnly

TheKat

Oh my god!!!!!! O.O  I love her!!!!!!!!!  and you!!!!!!!!  and you, red!!!!!!  She's awesome!!!!  The second is more what I had in mind :D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D  She's perfect!

springacres

Door #5 please!

Also...I used to follow these guys on PI, back when they were called the Dissimulo Macies.  I have 3:

red_uni387

SPO has said that she will keep the images ^^

springacres

I sort of assumed as much since they haven't been deleted from her photobucket, and I have them saved on my laptop too, but I didn't know if you might want/need them for some reason.  Guess not. :)