News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:: Kaki-Kouma :: September Events!

Started by usedog2, September 08, 2009, 02:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I love hexes too, I'm just too tired to open up GIMP again.
I'll edit them in tomorrow morning for future use =]
In the meantime, if you happen to use my form, just do whatever you think looks good.
I've said it before and I will say it again and again: there's no such thing as an ugly Kaki-Kouma.

Appy markings needs love. Much love. Hair fade does too, but I could always get that as a custom I guess ^^ Yay, appy! *drools over natural colored male in first post*
Might I add that no matter how much I dislike pink, that bubblegum premade in the PB account is just too darn cute? =3

@ryuu: I'm already surprised I managed not to forget my username and not collapse due to lack of sleep then xD I'm used to little sleep, but that was pushing my limits :P

Aaand speaking of that, bed time for YLO. It's 2 AM. *yawn*

usedog2

You are right, but it does say picture, not drawing, as said in some of the other slots. As well as right above the slots, where it states,

QuoteIf you have to take a picture for your slot, make sure your username is in the picture and not digitally edited in. If it's art, please actually draw it yourself and put your username in it.

Thank you for pointing that out, Ryuu. <3

ETA- Okay, thanks YLO! <3 Now shoo, sleep is a good thing. ;)
I'm not sure about the bubblegum premade, it's an old one. XD Might be owned. *snoops around*
Bum bum bee dum...

Ryuukokoro

Well I didn't post a drawing either, I posted a picture like it said to... *shrug* I still don't think it's fair, but it's your game. *leaves thread*

usedog2

Yes, but it also said to have your username in the picture. :)

And I'm not sure what happened to my post just now, it was botched and half of what I said got deleted. =/ Reading it over now (a bit of a habit of mine) I realize that it sounds quite rude.

In the original post (I copied and pasted, obviously messing up, having written it on the front page after looking at the bad post) I also said that I was very sorry for the misunderstanding, the accusing post has been edited to say photo, and YLO gets a premade for falling prey to my mistake. I'm sorry, Splitty and Ryuu, but it did say to have your username in the picture. <3

YLO, here is your premade, a lovely black and white girl.

Again, I feel terrible for the misunderstanding, I hope you guys don't think I'm a horrible rude monster. I'll do my best to make it up to you.
Bum bum bee dum...

red_uni387

Gender- female
Body- c216fb
Hair- c2164d
Hair2/Hair SGene- 44a7ed
Eye- 000000
Extra/Wing- 820074
Extra2/SGene- f400f4

SGenes (please specify if colourized):

Body (none, paint, zz, ldapple, hdapple, appy)- colorized hdapple
Hair (none, stripe, tips, mstripe)- mstripe