News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Crystal Ball Dragons] Breeding Season!

Started by SplitX, February 04, 2010, 07:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

Please be patient with me as I set this thread up. Firstly, I am doing all I owe through the Carnival Games. Then as soon as those are done, I will start up breeding season, finishing customs in between. This is just so I can motivate myself to get everything done faster. X3

Please let me save a few posts.

SplitX

Breeding Season FAQ & Breeding Sales

FAQ

---

Breeding Item Sales

Crystal Shard: Required for every breed (even if twin vial is used)
Butterfly Charm: Guarantees a butterfly offspring
Fairy Jar: Ensures a kirin offspring
Dark Orb: Gives demon offspring
Twins Vial: Guarantees identical twins (if 2 are used in 1 breeding, you get fraternal twins with a chance at fraternal triplets or quadruplets)

To purchase from the shop, please post: "(Username) would like to purchase (quantity) (breeding item name)!" in bold. You may combine many purchases into one. ;3

Crystal Shard
Unlimited
5k SG

[Image yet to be found by lazy Splitty]
Fairy Jar
Unlimited
10k SG

Butterfly Charm
Unlimited
10k SG

Dark Orb
Unlimited
10k SG

Twins Vial
Unlimited
50k SG

SplitX

Name Game Customs (MUCH easier for me to do than regular customs)
-Will be 20k a piece-

SplitX

indigowulf

teehee, you said butterfly jar and skipped fairy jar, not sure if you meant to do that.

*comes in and steals all the slots before they even go up* weeeeeeee! cant catch me!!

SplitX

>__>
New Buddha Font? Maybe? Yes? No?

My first CBD I've colored for myself. ^_^

IvySpring

*sneaks in and steals pretty buddha* Mannnn I want a buddha so badly!! They're gorgeous!!! :P I wish I wasn't a broke college kid hahaha

Venus and Zephyr

SplitX

Don't worry; I'm coloring myself up some CBDs. They'll have item-less breeds with guaranteed identical twins (so even 1 crystal shard can boost the chance for fraternal by 50%) & all that stuffs. ;3 So no need to worry! USD will never be the only way to get a CBD.

YourLoveOnly

I like the old font better, it looks cleaner.

Buuuut very gorgeous Buddha! =3

IvySpring

*sighs in relief* haha ok good! because I'm starting to get addicted to these guys XD

Venus and Zephyr

indigowulf

ya the new font is harsh, doesnt flow well with the soft lines and soft cert colors.

SplitX

I just realized why it looked good to me... xD I had olllld contacts in. I put new ones in, and suddenly, everything is clear again. >___>;