News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Silvanon's Feli up for Breeding

Started by Silvanon, October 28, 2013, 09:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

So I see that people are putting their feli up for breeding purposes.  I have lots of feli, so Yay, I'll do it to!  Here's the rules:

-I get second choice pick of the litter
-You may only borrow enough feli for one breeding at a time
-Borrowed feli must be returned to me as soon as the breeding is finished
-Feli currently in for breedings by other people are not available for borrowing until the current one is done.  I'm not going to keep a waiting list, but I will try to keep this thread updated with who's in use.  If you want a feli on the In-Use list, it's up to you to keep an eye on things and request them when they're available.

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Silvanon

Reserved for Munchins 2/2

- feel free to post now

CrystalAngelNeko

Sil, after my next breeding, I'm going to want to borrow Blossom, your first gen short hair! She's just so pretty...

When I'm actually up to submit my next breeding, I'll post again ♥

Silvanon

Quote from: CrystalAngelNeko on October 28, 2013, 10:52:15 PM
Sil, after my next breeding, I'm going to want to borrow Blossom, your first gen short hair! She's just so pretty...

When I'm actually up to submit my next breeding, I'll post again ♥

Ok :)  I don't do reservations but provided she's available when you're ready, that'll be just fine. ^_^

Sarah Badr

Silv,

Could I possibly borrow Boysenberry and Amanda? I don't have any Feli. Cats are my other great love besides horses. :)

Thanks, Sarah

Silvanon

Sarah - Sure, you can borrow those two, they do make pretty kittens together.  They're up for bid!  Please PM me once the babies are born so I can pick one for the fee.  :)

Sarah Badr

Thank you!

***LOL...I didn't even realize that they had been bred before!!!! I just picked the two I liked!!!!

Silvanon

That is funny.  I guess great minds think alike!   XD

Sarah Badr

CrystalAngelNeko

Silv, its my turn in breedings ^.^ Can I barrow your SH girl Blossom?

Silvanon