{THS} CLOSED - Attn Winged, Arty, Ryuu, Conroy, Wild, Rosewood, & Sunny!

Started by The Hidden Sanctuary, January 31, 2014, 11:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

PonyMama

Thanks, not sure if I will name it yet

might wait to see if someone is willing to trade

Riverwind

Conroy

I'm looking for a insubstantial shadowy wolf with his skeleton visible through his semi transparent body.  Red claws and glowing red eyes.  He'll be fresh from a kill and have blood spattered on his muzzle.

I'll court him by hunting with him, whatever and whenever he wants.

Riverwind

I have quite a few to upload so I'll just skip past the RP part of this XD And...I hope you guys don't mind but, Arty and Ryuu, I have skipped you two for now, because I am having someone template brindle for me...

Quote from: CrystalAngelNeko on February 01, 2014, 01:35:51 PM
I must have lost my mind when I followed my nose, searching for the unfamiliear sent. For once I peaked through to the other side of the shurbery, it was my little pink nose pressed to the large black nose of a gray male! I blinked, lost in his dark blue eyes, like being at see while with the waves crashing about you as a storm through you off the deck. His eyes were the color of that stormy ocean as it swollowed you whole. As I tried to back track, stumbling away from him on my clumsy white paws, I noticed that he was actually a sable wolf, brown and black fur ticking from his back to mingle with the lighter gray fur of his belly.

Quote from: Saturnalia on February 01, 2014, 02:43:35 PM
He would be mischievous, with an interesting pattern befitting his personality. Something with white and black, perhaps a touch of red. His markings would be flashy, if a little chaotic, and certainly memorable.
To court him, it would be all about setting up the proper circumstances... something irresistibly fun for him, something with a challenge. Sitting, perhaps, on a rock near the center of a river, a piece of untouched meat casually lying nearby, and a series of small rocks to reach the center boulder where meat and lady-wolf sits. Enough risk, from the water rushing by, to pique his interest...

Quote from: Silvanon on February 01, 2014, 03:59:22 PM
Oh, there he is!  The most dreamy wolf of all time!  His aloof manner, his bold pattern, his contrasting colors!  I shall stalk him from the shadows until finally he notices me, and then we will live happily ever after!

Wasn't quite sure what colors to use for your boy...I really hope you like him o.o

Quote from: Ember on February 02, 2014, 01:01:14 AM
My ideal mate isn't that complex a guy. Mostly black, with some gray roaning going on. He probably won't realize I exist for quite a while since I'll be mostly occupied staring at his gorgeous yellow eyes from afar for quite some time. Once I do manage to work up the courage to talk to him I'll certainly be awkward and try to be flirty with light touches but in the end those just won't do. I'm a simple girl - I'll just straight out ask him to be my mate!

Quote from: SGA on February 02, 2014, 02:01:08 AM
Silky wants a simplistically colored mate, so as to not detract from her beauty.  He should be of a coloration that would go well with her coat, so that their pups will be beautiful as well.  A nice white/snowy white sable coat.. yes, that would probably work well.  Warm copper eyes would also be pleasing.

Silvanon

I was vague on purpose.  (Sorry to be mean! XD )  Anyways, he's great, thanks River!  :)  Let's name him Dreamer. 

Saturnalia

Riverwind

Names added. And it's ok Sil. I just wasn't sure if it would be something you'd like o.o Glad you like him, though! <3

Ok everyone so...I have a question. Would you pay USD for these and if so, about how much? I want to try and save up enough money to get new lines for the shop...

SGA

I might.. if I got my RP blurb :P

*Flees and locks door to hide form inevitable smacking*
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Winged

Be My Valentine

Zack is looking for a stunning, eye catching female. Black and tan, possibly with some other subtle colours there. Intricate, flashy white markings stand out on her coat, and her piercing gold-green gaze catches you.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Be My Valentine

His pride would rule the lands, his stance tall and powerful with every stride. His coat glistens with shades of the night sky, the moon, and the waters around him. They call him the Merle. His gaze is dark and eccentric, with electric running right through his bright eyes. No one stands against him and the mystery that he is.

Ember

Gorgeous black boy is gorgeous. Could I name him Civon please?

Riverwind

Quote from: SGA on February 02, 2014, 02:01:08 AM
Silky wants a simplistically colored mate, so as to not detract from her beauty.  He should be of a coloration that would go well with her coat, so that their pups will be beautiful as well.  A nice white/snowy white sable coat.. yes, that would probably work well.  Warm copper eyes would also be pleasing.

Court her mate?  She won't do anything.  He should be happy to have the chance to be her mate.  She is after all, the most beautiful female wolf he will ever find, and she is allowing him the privilege of fathering her future pups.  Really!  What more could he possibly want?

The white wolf walks slowly over to Silky, eyes lowered to the ground. When he reaches her, he lowers himself slowly onto the ground respectfully. On his belly, he licks her forepaw to show that he knows who's boss. Then he rolls over onto his back with his tail tucked between his back legs and looks up into her daring eyes, hoping she accepts him.

If anyone else wants me to give them their blurb please let me know. Otherwise, I will dedicate my time to planning out the RP...

Rosewood

Rosewood

What I look for in a mate is a kind, gental spirit who will love me for who I am and not exspectng me to change. I like dark mysterious guys, that maybe have a softer side to them.

CrystalAngelNeko

mines perfect! I will name him Kiefer ♥ Thank you so much!

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

I am looking for a mate that is strong, and quick witted. One that is full of romance and that will love me no matter what. I wish he could have blue eyes and I love wolves that have gold in their fur. It is fun to see wolves that have the natural wolf look that causes them to have a white belly. However I am not picky I just want someone that can love me for me. Even if he has green eyes and is just a caramel brown. I just want a mate.

(hope the blurb was okay I was kinda having fun with it lol)

Riverwind

Quote from: Winged on February 04, 2014, 10:12:20 AM
Zack is looking for a stunning, eye catching female. Black and tan, possibly with some other subtle colours there. Intricate, flashy white markings stand out on her coat, and her piercing gold-green gaze catches you.

Winged

She's lovely! Wasn't expecting brindle but it looks awesome thank you :)
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Riverwind

I'm back! Now I've gotta get this thread finished up and get the RP thread posted...so...

In the Kitchen
The chocolatey wolf looks at all the offerings in front of him, eying each of them hungrily. His gaze finally stops at the slice lemon meringue pie that Winged has made, and his mouth begins to water. He gobbles it all up greedily and then licks Winged's face in gratitude.
Winged wins the "In the Kitchen" event!

And now for some Valentine's...I tried for a very long time to get brindle to look right. I hope you guys are satisfied enough with it o.o And thanks to Rosewood for doing Conroy's valentine wolf! XD It is greatly appreciated, since I was failing miserably at it.

Quote from: Arty on February 01, 2014, 10:38:13 AM
She blends into the dead brush, her brindle coat camouflaging her perfectly, her white paws sinking into the snow as she spots her prey. Her green eye flashes and she turns her head to get a better look with her blue eye. The fawn doesn't stand a chance against her muscle, she crouches lower getting ready to pounce when a twig snaps behind her. The fawn looks up abruptly and bolts, she jumps in a 180 to face whatever was behind her growling deep in her chest at the intruder to her meal.

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on February 01, 2014, 10:54:27 AM
My heart is beating fast as I step cautiously through the trees, the snow crunching under my feet. Suddenly the brushes part and I see a sleek shape step past without hurry. She pauses and gives me a long, measuring look with almost glowing, bright green eyes. Her fur is buff colored with dark brown brindle stripes and a dark face to match, and white on her belly, legs and throat. I catch my breath, intake a swift gulp of air and open my mouth to speak. But before I can find the words, she moves on past and seems to disappear into the swirling flakes of white.

Quote from: Conroy on February 04, 2014, 02:00:20 AM
I'm looking for a insubstantial shadowy wolf with his skeleton visible through his semi transparent body.  Red claws and glowing red eyes.  He'll be fresh from a kill and have blood spattered on his muzzle.

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on February 04, 2014, 10:19:24 AM
His pride would rule the lands, his stance tall and powerful with every stride. His coat glistens with shades of the night sky, the moon, and the waters around him. They call him the Merle. His gaze is dark and eccentric, with electric running right through his bright eyes. No one stands against him and the mystery that he is.

Quote from: Rosewood on February 05, 2014, 05:50:29 AM
What I look for in a mate is a kind, gental spirit who will love me for who I am and not exspectng me to change. I like dark mysterious guys, that maybe have a softer side to them.

Quote from: Sunchaser on February 06, 2014, 05:50:24 PM
I am looking for a mate that is strong, and quick witted. One that is full of romance and that will love me no matter what. I wish he could have blue eyes and I love wolves that have gold in their fur. It is fun to see wolves that have the natural wolf look that causes them to have a white belly. However I am not picky I just want someone that can love me for me. Even if he has green eyes and is just a caramel brown. I just want a mate.

And that's it for this thread. You can either post names here or shoot me a pm. Hope you enjoyed it! I'll get the RP thread set up as soon as I can. ;)