[Quinsta] 4 free foals left! Arabs - overo, mouse dun, flaxen chestnut

Started by zarzamora, March 16, 2011, 04:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

I was very excited about my breedings, and silv has worked really hard to get them all sorted out- so huge thanks to silv for that...

Free:

933. zarzamora - 192 x  239 - Arabian M Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back left Stocking, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

934. zarzamora - 139 x  388 - Arabian M Chestnut Splash Overo, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Stripe (Slow and lazy)

935. zarzamora - 134 x  358 - Arabian F Grey, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)
-traded

936. Zarzamora - 241 x  358 - Arabian M Mouse Dun, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Sock, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

937. Zarzamora - 458 x  358 - Arabian M Mouse Dun, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

Bribe

942. Zarzamora - 579 x   - Shetland Pony M Mouse Dun Roan Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

944. Zarzamora - 291 x   - Gypsy Vanner F Dun Palomino Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
(will only trade for something amazing... a quin adult or a stunning natural feli or something, otherwise she'll be backl through the portal )

- Arabs free, Shetlands, Clydes and  Vanners - taking offers?

Pinkshadow

Offer on ; 938, 940, 942 & 944 (:

- Any of my foals & poss one of my excisting feli's or a coming kitten or sg? (:

Winged

I'm very interested in any of the appys, and interested in the shetland. Do any of my foals interest you? I can combine them with glider stuff.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4021.0
Owner of Gliders!

zarzamora

i already have my foal quota more than filled, so not taking offers of foalies x

Kahlira

Pinkshadow

Well then hmm , One of my excisting Feli's or a upcoming Kitten (: will be the offer :p

zarzamora

Pinkshadow

toffeeca

BabyKittenCandy

For either of the girls you are possibly keeping.. hmm...

or....

or....

or.. a soul? ^^

zarzamora

hm. not sure what to do- have JUST read everything in the thread and all my excitement has pretty much bubbled away... However as all the mare's breedings I got from others were in exchange for my own time and effort colouring and making PU's I'm not sure what to do.  ???

Will probably end up keeping the Appy Vanner fillies anyway, but not sure what to do about the boy, since I paid for the mares breeding in PU stuff.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah but normally it would be very unlikely to get that foal from that mare, but yeah I do get why you don't like having the foal just go P00F. I think Silv is just trying to figure something out to kinda limit the amount of super rare foals that actually make it into the Quinsta world so breeding still stays interesting next season.

Victoria

CutieePiee

I'm so glad Gracie & Charlotte gave you such pretty foals, though I'm sure most if it is the random studs' genes to blame. ;)

zarzamora

thanks Cutiee

victoria- yes, dont forget the fees though

YLO- I would still have a foal to trade though x

Toffeeca- no

Goddesss

Since I was dumb and forgot my fees I have 2 foal slots to fill.  I can offer second choice on my next Feli litter. 

I will be breeding him for sure I am not sure to who yet though.

This is the foal I would really love to have.

944. Zarzamora - 291 x   - Gypsy Vanner F Dun Palomino Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

zarzamora

im not really big on the fantasy ones hunny, but you're welcome to any of the arabs!

Goddesss

Thats fine I will look through what I have to offer.  I am not into Arabians. =)

Sunchaser

would Zarz be interested in Aquarius or LCs for shetland for hubby? <.<

zarzamora

sera

Have to admit, i'm intrigued by 944. . . <<;;;;

He's not natural, but he is long-haired. . .

Or my other Feli kitten?

Goddesss

Do you like Gryphions?  I have this boy I could offer. 

zarzamora

appy vanner is gone x Still got the gorgeous Shetland colt to trade.

zarzamora

zarzamora

Quote from: Sunchaser109 on March 16, 2011, 07:02:01 PM
would Zarz be interested in Aquarius or LCs for shetland for hubby? <.<

What LC stuff is up for offer hun?

Goddess- are you interested in the shetland boy at all?

this is mum:

zarzamora

Goddesss

zarzamora

zarzamora

doubt there is still anyone who hasn;t filled their free spaces, but the arabs are still available just incase!

YourLoveOnly

I'd like to claim 936 for Dawnstar7. She's currently not around so I am paying the claiming fee for 2 foals so she doesn't miss out and can come back to some pretties ^^

zarzamora