News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[The Feli] One more gorgeous mimic for Cielo's collection!

Started by Math, July 20, 2010, 11:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

Well, after chatting with the wonderful TheLeet, I ended up getting a more than perfect Cielo mimic! :D The collar was extra, but well worth it!

Anyways, I have to show her off!

Honestly, I think she's my favourite mimic so far! <3 Thank you so much, TheLeet!

Neocridders

I love her <3

Haha. I don't know if you remember, but I made your avatar on PI. With Cielo <3 What a beautiful mimic. I love Feli!

Math

Yep, I do remember. :) I'm still using it too. <3

I'm hoping to get both her biological brother, and adopted brother aswell... at one point. :)

TheLeet

I'm so glad that you're happy with how the mimic turned out <3

Keilin Alyr

Oh, Cielo's adorable! What a wonderful mimic surprise. Also, she has James Bond's ID number, making her that much more awesome. XD

Also, power to the blue kitties! =D

It looks like Cielo and Ivan have similar back paws, strangely enough. I think they could be mistaken for siblings. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Math

He is certainly a handsome boy. :) I think they could be mistaken for siblings! Cielo's littermates were actually all white (with some of them having small grey patches on their head), so she was the special one in the litter. :)

I'm actually getting Caesar and Kumah done too, so I'll post them in a separate thread as my little angel pie deserves her own. <3

Keilin Alyr

Yeah, he can be a pain, but I love my kitty cat. =D

Ivan's brother is actually an orange tabby, and even though most orange cats have tabby stripes, it still makes it difficult to convince some people that they're actually brothers. It's only when you see the photo of their sister that it makes sense, as she's a mostly blue-gray tortoiseshell. Otherwise even I'd be convinced they had separate fathers. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Haha, my Dinky looks very similar to both of them XD

Congrats on the pretty mimic :)