News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Foal Descriptions here - Who should I keep?

Started by Neocridders, January 17, 2011, 08:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

602. Neocridders - 433 x  409 - Grade F Grey, front right Fetlock, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

603. Neocridders - 207 x  396 - Grade M Brown, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)

604. Neocridders - 54 x  ? - Gypsy Vanner M Grey Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

605. Neocridders - 320 x  445 - Grade F Blue Dun (Gruello) Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Oh, wow. What three should I keep? I have a foal ticket so I can keep three of the four.

I'm leaning towards not keeping the first one. What's a blue dun? That sounds so awesome!! Blue dun? I mean.... what do you guys think? What three should I keep?

Note- My grades will be bred for their future offspring, who will be Freisians. I'm breeding vanner coats into freisians.

Wow. Ecstatic about them all. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the personality of the first one, though. But, grey isn't black, so it's good.

What do you guys think?
To be honest, I bred four breedings so I coud have one vanner foal, and two grades. And an extra grade foal in case I got black in one of the grades, since that would do me no good XD

:D

toffeeca

Here are some blue duns

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=405908
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486155

Its a black base, so it wont bring any new base to the fresians, but it will bring dun to them.

Neocridders

So the blue dun won't show up? Hmm. Well, I'm still thinking it'll be good to bring that to fresians.

toffeeca

The blue dun will show up, but you just wont have a new coat color with it. It would be like bringing a black overo to fresians. You would still see the overo, but the color that goes with it would still be black. I hope that makes sense.

Neocridders

Oh yes. I get it :)
That's still good. Something different for the fresians.