News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quin} Breeding Season Adults <333

Started by red_uni387, June 04, 2011, 06:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

I never remember who I claim so they always come as a surprise and I love it XD Thank you Silv for working so hard to color them quickly!! <333

QuoteF Silver Dapple Smokey Black, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
I try to get a female every season, and when I saw this girl's description my brain went AFLKHAFLG WANT. Thank you for letting me claim her, toff! :D She'd absolutely gorgeous and I love the contrast of her white hair and dark body <3

QuoteM Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Then this boy. O. M. G. He's absolutely amazing. Thank you again, toff, for letting me use Peter! I could not believe my eyes when I saw that description. Selepar passed BOTH her genes and Peter passed his appy too? No way could I pass up this boy. There's just something about his eye that makes him look evil, though I love it XD Totally makes for a 'ghost' horse image <3

Very very happy with this season's results, and I can't wait for next season XD Quin are just so fun to breed!

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow! Both pretty but that boy is pretty special!! Grats Red!

springacres

So many gorgeous appaloosas and black roans this season... but your boy is very extra special!

Kahlira

ohh I love your gal's hair XD It's so shiney!

Your boy, wow, he's hawt too.. Soo many studs i am stalking this season, not enough time.