News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quin} Time to share their.. Stories.

Started by Kahlira, June 06, 2012, 03:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

So I'm a bit behind on my braggings of my beautiful Quinsta. When I first got my two from the breeding thread, I sat here and stared at my stallion for an hour. Jaw dropping gorgeous thing that he is. A slight nicker comes from your left. Oh yes, he knows he's a gorgeous stallion, and not the least bit vain about showing it. A whinny that sounds almost like laughter comes from your right. Err. Right. He is a vain thing, which is why I installed a mirror in his stall, so he can look upon himself always, even while being groomed. Without further ado, meet Parikes Tulon, which is Gavanian for Delicate Bliss. I absolutely love the stallion pose on the Luestin. It may very well be my favorite breed and pose of all. So carefree, so beautiful, and all that hair which needs a brushing. Always. He's also a big fan of these soft mints, if you'd care to give him one, he'll love you forever.

And next up: My non grey Andalusian. The greys are nice, in their own way, but I love colors. I love the mares, though I think the stallions remind me of a unicorn's pose, with their horn inverted. anywho, carrying on, we come upon the mare side of my Quin herd, I do keep them separate, we come upon a beautiful bay mare, tapping her left hoof upon the ground, she narrows her eyes a little, then tosses her head. This little lady, I have found, likes these dried apple slices. Go figure. And she would like some now. I reach into my pocket and pull out a few apple crisps. If you'd like to give her some as well, she'll greatly appreciate it. Her name, you ask? Diofintil, which is Gavanian for Rhapsody. Why? Dunno, it seemed to fit her perfectly at the time. Plus, she's the most awesome shade of Bay. Ever. I think anyways, but I may be biased. Almost the "blood red bay" of some book I read...

You hear a tiny snort from somewhere down the corridor. No, my dear, I will not forget you! I say cherrily, giving Dio a pat on the neck before continuing. And my newest mare. Do not let her size fool you, she has a heart of pure gold, and while I haven't found her one true favorite snack, I do know she likes mints of all sorts, and carrots, and apple slices, and shirt sleeves, well, maybe not to eat, just to nibble on to pull your hand closer so it will go to her luxurious coat. Fell how soft and fuzzy it is? I bend down and put my arms around her little neck and give her a big hug, she rests entirely on me. See? She loves love above all treats. She is my newest, not bred, but come straight from the portals. I know nothing of her history, only that she is a lover. Her name, Anatha Creslaht, which is Gavanian for Magic Snowfall. I though of naming her uh, the Gavanian term for Midnight, but I already have one of those, and then I saw Magic, I was hooked.

I would like to thank everyone who made these pretties possible. First and foremost, thank you to Silvanon, for without you, there would be no Quin, and I would be much sad, as I could not cherish these pretties as I do, thank you for coloring my babies so beautifully, and for accepting my bribe for Anatha.

To Ravv, oh man, you have no idea how much using your Aranel meant to me, for giving me the use of her, I am now (and I am biased) the very proud owner of the most gorgeous Quin on Secundi. Ok, there are some out there more gorgeous than he, but he is my favorite.

To Wildfilly, ohman! Love you gal! For the use of Llanaisfa Silva and getting a non-grey Andalusian. I am in love. Plus she's so awesome =D And to BKC for Abastor, her sire. Guaranteeing me a non-grey foal.

And for all the positive well wishes that I have received, I thank everyone for those <3

And adding my newest lady, just copying the story I added down below =D

As I'm celebrating what would have been my mother's sixty-fifth birthday, just sitting in the yard, I hear behind me, a rather noise some clatter! Slowly, I stand, feeling just a bit lightheaded, and come face to face with a stunning Fjord mare! She stamps her front hoof at me, and tosses her head before rearing, shrieking a challenge to the skies above! "Where did you come from?" I ask of her, I get no response, but another angry stamp of her hoof! As if I should have anticipated her entrance, and been prepared to worship the very ground she walks upon! "I am sorry." I say, demurely. Looking down at the ground. I am sorry! Oh my! What a beautiful mare! What a way to greet this day of remembrance! "Will that be a suitable name?" I ask of her, was that a nod? I believe it was! Remembrance will be her name, forever loved she will be.

Fjords have been a love for me, since I opened my very first pack of Bella Sara cards, and not only got a Charlie, but also a Walter, who I instantly made brothers in every pack of cards i get, Charlie and Walter, if they're of the same set, are always together. Fjords, I dunno, just something about them has always compelled me to love them, and it's nothing they've done. I can't really explain it.

And adding my absolutely stunning arabian palo gal <3 <3

"Remembrance seems to be settling in well." I say to myself, noting how she just rolled in a big mud hole. Ah well, she would get a good cleaning later. Maybe a lifesaver? I haven't found her snack yet, haven't tried them, but maybe that would be it. A commotion in the far end of the pasture drew my attention, close to the stallion's run, I notice an amber colored mare, grazing daintily. Maybe not really grazing, more like swishing her tail at Hillistrew, who seemed to be bug eyed at my newest mare. Well, he'll learn. I said aloud. Maybe it's not a good idea to let the mares and stallions out at the same time either. Ah well, maybe I'll learn! I laugh! "Come with me, and meet my new lady!" I walk towards her, she stops her grazing, and eyes me, ready to bolt at any sudden movement. "Just approach slowly, and here, have a carrot." I say, handing you one. "She seems to like these like nobody's business." I grin and reach out to stroke her mane. "Isn't her hair so pretty? And isn't she so perfect?" Gosh, yeah, she is beautiful. Remembrance comes trotting over to see what's going on, absently I reach into my pocket and pull something out.. Apple crisps. She takes a bit, rubs her dirty body against mine, and trots away. "We'll get there" says I as I absently wipe my side off. Back to my lady here. "she is not just a palomino, my all time favorite coloration, but a flaxen palomino! Meaning: uh, I think her hair is really pretty." I giggle. "Her name? Why it's Jes Klis. Short and sweet, just like she is. It's Gavanian for Amber Angel. Her body, I've seen amber that color, and when she runs, her mane and tail flow, almost as if she has flight like the wings of an angel. But enough of my prattling on, she's a looker allright.

When I first laid eyes upon my newest lady, I couldn't help but notice, I'd seen her before. I stared and stared, thinking, was she like one who I stalked? I checked the mustang mares, figuring if I'd seen her, she'd be there. Then after searching every single mare, it hit me. Been watching horse movies via YouTube as of late. Remembered something. Ginger! I've watched the black Beauty movie hundreds of times, have it practically memorized.
"She was ill tempered, she was mean spirited, she was viscous. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen." Quote Black Beauty upon laying eyes upon Ginger for the first time in the 1994 version of Black Beauty. I believe my newest lady is a carbon copy of said lady in the movie, temperament and all. Silv is awesome, and so, my newest lady come to join my growing herd is.. Ginger!

^^((From the movie))^^

Mustang F Chestnut, back right Pastern, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
I'm not the only one who sees it, I don't think.

Silvanon

I see you're really figuring out their personalities!  :)  <3

Winged

They're gorgeous! Especially Parikes Tulon, he is breathtaking and it sounds like he knows it xD I love your descriptions about them, really funny.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I adore them all, and your welcome for using my gal. :)

Kahlira

Quote from: Silvanon on June 06, 2012, 03:52:53 PM
I see you're really figuring out their personalities!  :)  <3

I usually try to, sometimes they jump out at me going here's my story! Better read it, learn it, love it. Other times, they're super quiet about it. and it takes me ages to get them right.

Quote from: Winged dreams on June 06, 2012, 03:55:25 PM
They're gorgeous! Especially Parikes Tulon, he is breathtaking and it sounds like he knows it xD I love your descriptions about them, really funny.

*grins* I tried=D Ok, not really tried too hard with them. Gave me something to do, anyways. To keep thing unique.

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on June 06, 2012, 04:14:51 PM
I adore them all, and your welcome for using my gal. :)

<3 <3

Ravvana

I am so glad you got such a stunning stallion from Aranel! :) He definitely is one of my favorite Quin.

Kahlira

Quote from: Ravvana on June 06, 2012, 11:54:58 PM
I am so glad you got such a stunning stallion from Aranel! :) He definitely is one of my favorite Quin.
*grins* How cool of you to let me use his momma! Thank you so much! *snugs*

As I'm celebrating what would have been my mother's sixty-fifth birthday, just sitting in the yard, I hear behind me, a rather noise some clatter! Slowly, I stand, feeling just a bit lightheaded, and come face to face with a stunning Fjord mare! She stamps her front hoof at me, and tosses her head before rearing, shrieking a challenge to the skies above! "Where did you come from?" I ask of her, I get no response, but another angry stamp of her hoof! As if I should have anticipated her entrance, and been prepared to worship the very ground she walks upon! "I am sorry." I say, demurely. Looking down at the ground. I am sorry! Oh my! What a beautiful mare! What a way to greet this day of remembrance! "Will that be a suitable name?" I ask of her, was that a nod? I believe it was! Remembrance will be her name, forever loved she will be.

Fjords have been a love for me, since I opened my very first pack of Bella Sara cards, and not only got a Charlie, but also a Walter, who I instantly made brothers in every pack of cards i get, Charlie and Walter, if they're of the same set, are always together. Fjords, I dunno, just something about them has always compelled me to love them, and it's nothing they've done. I can't really explain it.

Kahlira

"Remembrance seems to be settling in well." I say to myself, noting how she just rolled in a big mud hole. Ah well, she would get a good cleaning later. Maybe a lifesaver? I haven't found her snack yet, haven't tried them, but maybe that would be it. A commotion in the far end of the pasture drew my attention, close to the stallion's run, I notice an amber colored mare, grazing daintily. Maybe not really grazing, more like swishing her tail at Hillistrew, who seemed to be bug eyed at my newest mare. Well, he'll learn. I said aloud. Maybe it's not a good idea to let the mares and stallions out at the same time either. Ah well, maybe I'll learn! I laugh! "Come with me, and meet my new lady!" I walk towards her, she stops her grazing, and eyes me, ready to bolt at any sudden movement. "Just approach slowly, and here, have a carrot." I say, handing you one. "She seems to like these like nobody's business." I grin and reach out to stroke her mane. "Isn't her hair so pretty? And isn't she so perfect?" Gosh, yeah, she is beautiful. Remembrance comes trotting over to see what's going on, absently I reach into my pocket and pull something out.. Apple crisps. She takes a bit, rubs her dirty body against mine, and trots away. "We'll get there" says I as I absently wipe my side off. Back to my lady here. "she is not just a palomino, my all time favorite coloration, but a flaxen palomino! Meaning: uh, I think her hair is really pretty." I giggle. "Her name? Why it's Jes Klis. Short and sweet, just like she is. It's Gavanian for Amber Angel. Her body, I've seen amber that color, and when she runs, her mane and tail flow, almost as if she has flight like the wings of an angel. But enough of my prattling on, she's a looker allright.

Kahlira

When I first laid eyes upon my newest lady, I couldn't help but notice, I'd seen her before. I stared and stared, thinking, was she like one who I stalked? I checked the mustang mares, figuring if I'd seen her, she'd be there. Then after searching every single mare, it hit me. Been watching horse movies via YouTube as of late. Remembered something. Ginger! I've watched the black Beauty movie hundreds of times, have it practically memorized.
"She was ill tempered, she was mean spirited, she was viscous. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen." Quote Black Beauty upon laying eyes upon Ginger for the first time in the 1994 version of Black Beauty. I believe my newest lady is a carbon copy of said lady in the movie, temperament and all. Silv is awesome, and so, my newest lady come to join my growing herd is.. Ginger!

^^((From the movie))^^

Mustang F Chestnut, back right Pastern, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
I'm not the only one who sees it, I don't think.

Aralie

I can definately see her as Ginger! So cute!