News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Elenaria} Grow brags!

Started by Winged, October 28, 2012, 04:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

My two stunning appy twins grew today! I wasn't sure if i would keep both, but i don't think i could part with either xD
Thanks so much to Corlanna for colouring them!

I LOVE her. Like really really adore :D She may be my favourite Elenaria yet! I need to think of a name, she reminds me of caramel with that gorgeous shade of brown, and her lovely mane.

I wasn't totally convinced if i would keep her, but that mane! And her leopard is so lovely too :) So i'm fairly sure i'll keep her, unless someone happened to offer me something amazing.

And Fier can't help but strut in, reminding everyone that he's the oldest.

Such an amazing breeding season getting my first Elenaria! I have a lovely little herd now, with my two traded mares too.
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

they are stunning, i was hoping you would trade either of them for one of my girls xD

Winged

Unfortunately i don't like yours grown up well enough to trade for one of mine.
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

Really awesome gals, congrats!

Wildfilly94

I too was stalking to see if you'd trade one of them. XD They are indeed beautiful!! I dont blame you for keeping them both. :P
Now lets hope their momma gives me some pretties too! Hehe

Winged

Well i don't usually keep twins so i could be persuaded to trade the black leopard girl with the right bribe :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

*dies* thats the one I was after. Hmm.... I'll have to stalk to see what you like and come back with an offer. :3

Winged

Haha i'm always open to offers :)
ETA: Look through my trade thread for what i like, and probably best to send a pm.
Owner of Gliders!