News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Elenaria} Major brags!

Started by Country, November 07, 2013, 05:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

Ok, so I managed to save a rather pretty silver Star Egg from those nasty egg thieving goblins and she hatched into my first ever Demon! Who, I might add, has to be one of the prettiest Demons I have seen!

After much pondering and careful consideration I finally decided on a name ^_^ Especially after I spied my new Demon boy! Meet Ash!

My new Demon lad who spawned the name idea for my pretty lady above, and named himself her forever mate, I died when I saw him, and he won his place as one of my favorites in my herd, he was a full custom I snagged in Crystal's bribe thread! Thank you so very much! As soon as I laid eyes on him I instantly knew what his name would be...and the pair of them actually work well for an awesome memory of my wedding ^_^

Cernes

Then I also managed to trade one of my FCFC pets for a premade to Rosedawn, and she surprised me with this lovely Demon who became my second ever Demon...and she instantly became another much loved addition to my small but growing herd!

Meet Athena, the wise and powerful Demoness!

And last but not least...I also walked away with a song custom from Crystal as part of our trade as well...to be honest, I LOVE song customs, I love seeing how the artists view the songs and make them come to life. But anywho...onto the pretty XD I feel really bad about the song I chose for her, and I apologize profusely to Crystal for putting her through such torture XD The song was "What does the Fox say?" I blame my sister, she had me listen to this song weeks ago and it has been stuck in my head ever since...and my kids have randomly burst out singing it for no reason at all...that being said, she managed to turn such a silly song into something beautiful and amazing!

Meet Foxy, my sly little minx!

sera

i love the demon lines. x3  i'm so glad you like the grey! x3  She was a blast to colour.  hehe  And your others are fantastic and, no lie, i want an RB from your foxy lady.  >3  hehehee

Country

Lol thank you! I think they are my favorites too XD I believe that can be arranged :p

SkySong

I love all the Elenaria up there, but Cernes takes the cake. I just love that frosty look to his coat!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed