News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Neocridders's Fund Raiser ~ Closed :(

Started by Neocridders, June 06, 2010, 03:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

EDIT: Neocridders.com is paid for, thank you! Now I need to focus on paying for a tablet pen. I'm afraid mine is at it's end. My overall goal is $200, but I know I won't be able to get that much online. I do hope I can get atleast a bit of the money through adoptables, though. As much as I can to get to my goal. So, if anyone is interested in anything at all, let me know. This will probably continue for a while, and I know it'll probably die soon, but as long as anyone is interested, I'll be here :) Post here or PM me. I'll lower/change prices if needed, and I'll discount for larger orders (over $30). I hope everyone's having a great summer!

Chopsticks~
Chopsticks are rodent-like adoptables that love food. They are named chopsticks for the staffs they carry (that are about the size of a chopstick).

Prices:
Premades~Flatsale prices vary, random premades will be $2
Semi-customs~You pick four colors and the name and gender for $3.50
Idea-customs~You say one word, I'll turn it into a chopstick for $4
Customs~Tell me what you want, no difficult animal mimics/markings, for $5
Full customs~Animal mimics and any other torchurous things for $8
Forever Baby custom~Same as a normal custom, but for a baby chopstick that won't grow (but still can breed) for $8

Sushi~add a matching sushi ebi pet to your chopstick for $3
Custom sushi~A little more specific and whatever you like for $5

Gryphions~
Gryphions are a noble species of 'gryphons(or griffons)', which are a creature with the head and wings of an eagle and the body and tail/mane of a lion. These animals are intelligent, and understand english language. If they are bonded (aka owned) to someone, they can learn to speak the language of english. They are dangerous creatures and don't usually interact with humans. Recently they started bonding with humans again (after hundreds of years on a previous world that was not secundi). Gryphions are immortal. Only will they die if slain, which is very hard to do since these are very tough creatures.

Prices:
Premades~Flatsale prices vary, random premades are $4
Semi-customs~Give me three colors and I make a gryphion for $5
Customs~Tell me what you want, no animal mimics are extremely difficult designs, for $6
Full customs~Pretty much anything goes here... oh boy. Costs $10 -each-
Custom pairs~ Two customs, for a reduced price of $10
Growing custom~Order a custom that can be roleplayed as a kitten, and will grow in a month's time for $20

Breedings~Breed two gryphions for at least 4 kittens for $5

Battleclaw Equips~Battle claws are new, and because of this we are not too sure of all the risks for them. If you'd like to buy a pair anyway, they are $10 to add to an ALREADY existing gryphion. (high price is because they are new)
To equip a pair to a gryphion you are ordering, price is $7 (high price is because they are new).

Lineart edits~$5 and up. Includes items or slight mutations/differences in lineart. I will have to determine if I can do it, since I've been having trouble editing the lines with these poses. I will more than likely charge more than $5. That minimum is for edits like jewelry. It will also depend on if the gryphion is already existing (costing more) or if the gryphion is being made at that time (costing less)

New items~Items that are requested by you, but will be available for everyone in time (similar to how battle claws are available) Price depends. It'll probably cost over $5.

Neocridders

Flatsale~ Prices may vary. Please post a description along with price.

Chopstick Male
<-- $2

YourLoveOnly

Normally I would have jumped on this, buuut Cleitaeg-Cat paid slots will open soon and I am saving money for those. I do wish you the best of luck with the sale <3

Neocridders

Well, thanks for letting me know :)
Hehe. I'm right there with you. Had I any money I'd be wanting some of those. But, domain is a little more important than me fulfilling my adoptable wants. ;)

Hehe, feel free to come back though if you see a premade you want and have money left over!

Neocridders

I'm hoping to get about $20. Since I know paypal will take out fees from payments, that's my goal. I actually need $15.

But, it just depends on fees and all. I know smaller payments don't help as much, since they are still getting fees taken and it's already small. That's why I never price anything under $2.
But, if anyone wants to buy more than one thing, payments at the same time would be apprichiated, since I get more money that way with the fees not taking so much.

sera

springacres

Neocridders

A couple premades to get started. I'll add more later. I'm going to get offline now, things to do in that real world place. Be back later.

If anyone makes a purchase, send money to paulfulmer@fuse.net
All payments made won't be refunded, make sure you send a correct amount. Please include your username in a notes or message thing. I haven't used paypal in a while, so I am not sure what it's called. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Oo.. I might be able to scrounge a lil money from hubby for a premade, i will keep an eye on this :)

Crowflux

I can't really help financially, but I do know this calculator that will help you figure the price people should pay so they cover the paypal fee.

http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

Hope that helps. :]

sera

Yay! i got permission!  ^^  Trebias says i can get a 15$ thing!  The two gryphions and the breeding, ne? ^^ 

Uhhh, i have no idea wot i want, though.  X__x;  May i send the moneyz now and get you forms soon? xD  i think i want natural coloured ones, but, like, i loves me some cheetahs and things. xD; Would that be too hard?

Neocridders

Hmm. I am not to good at cheetah, but I'd be willing to try.
Of course Id accept money now. You can get me forms when you figure out what you'd like. And... Ooooh. If you'd want cheetah, and then babies would be cheetah... haha. That's going to kill me. But I'd try for money. Hehe.

sera

Oh, gads, i wouldn't want to kill you. xD;  But i'm totally in love with spots right now.  *__*

Though. . . a cheetah female and a tiger-y male would be friggin awesome.  *__*;  THEY'D HAVE STRIPEY SPOTTY BABIES.

i should shut up now. <<;

(Oh, and payment sent. ^^)

Neocridders

sera

lol Well, if you /want/ to try a cheetah mommy and a white tiger daddy, i would love that. xD; Otherwise i'll try to come up with something less difficult. ^^;;;;

Neocridders

Sure thing.
And to be clear, that's two customs with immidiate breeding?
I'll post the parents first to make sure they are good before breeding.

sera

Yeppers on the customs with breeding!  *loves teh kittens!* x3  Andyay! i can't wait to see them! ^^

Neocridders

Having internet problems. I'm on my phone right now. If I can't get the internet up by tomorrow, I'll try without internet and I'll email it to myself and download onto another computer.
:) Money was received. Thanks. If anyone else wants to buy something, let me know. I'll work on it after sera's order.

Neocridders

ID 50. Almost done with female, but I'm taking a break for a little bit. Need some foooood.

sera

OH, HHHEEEEE. <3333333 So much love!  Heee!  Now i need to figure out a name! 8D 

Neocridders

And, let me know what you think. If anything needs changing on the beaks or the wings or anything, let me know.

;) I hope they are what you were looking for!

sera

These are SO super awesome!!! ^^  If you'd want to add a few more stripes to the male (on his face and wings), that would be lovely, but they're also fantastic as is. ^^  And, yes, still thinking of names! xD

Suddenly, i'm reminded to verify: It is okay to trade gryphions and kits, right?  Specifically, kits, since i love all of my gryphions and can't see trading away an adult. xD;

Neocridders

Actually, I needed to let you know that it is required to trade a kitten for these, since you are guarenteed four kittens, and you can only keep up to three.
So, yes. I'd ask that no USD be traded since that's hard to monitor right now.

Yes. And I was going to add stripes to the head, but I was scared  I was going to mess it up.
But I will keep trying at those head stripes. I might make them more tabby like than tiger like, since I've been trying tiger stripes and they aren't working out too much. But yeah, I'll of course try ;)

sera

Awesome, awesome! ^^  i'm trying to not be too difficult. ^^;;;; lol

And no worries; i wasn't planning on selling any of gryphions for USD. xD;  But SG is okay?  *would still prefer a trade rather than a sale* xD;

Neocridders

Sg is fine. And it's not too difficult. Let me know what you want changed and i'll work on it.

Neocridders

Awww. My computer shut off last night while I was asleep. All of the projects with photoshop I was working on are gone. Including a few important gryphion things and your customs. I don't know if I'll be able to edit the male now. It may turn out looking rather strange, since the marks will be over the shading and over the highlights. Ahh.
Is it possible I provide one extra kitten in exchange for not fixing the markings? I mean, I could try still to fix it, but it might take a while and it might still not work out.
Let me know. I'm sorry. My computers really hate it when I work on art, seeing as whenever I am paid in USD the computer either stops working completely, or it'll not have internet, or you know... photoshop will close out without me saving the psd files.

:/ Oh well. My fault I guess for not saving.

sera

Oh, dear! : ( Poor Neocridders!   That bites so hard!  i totally understand, though; i've had that sort of thing happen to me a few times.  @__@;  So now i'm pretty paranoid in my saving.

*fluffs*  An extra kitten would be lovely, but i certainly wouldn't expect one. ^^  i did say that he was fine as is, i simply would have preferred more stripes.  lol  Perhaps one of the kittens could have some stripes on its face? ^.~  lol

Sorry you lost all of that work!  i hope you can get it all back fairly easily.  @__@;

Neocridders

I'll promise a kitten with lots of stripes for my mistake.
Thankfully half of (surprise thing) was safe. Half was not, but it will be ok. As long as I don't need to start completely over.
:) Thanks! I'll give you an extra kitten with stripes!!

Neocridders

Yeahh... this month is going by to fast for me.
I'm sorry about the wait on everything. The gryphion council is pretty much gone, and I'm trying to deal with stuffs right now. I'll get some information up shortly once I grow the babies that should have grown a week ago. I'm sorry. Then I'll try to get Sera's stuff finished, some other things finished, and whatever else I owe done. I'm sorry.

Yeaaah. I'll have some explinations and etc. happening as soon as I get last thread stuff finished.

YourLoveOnly

I just hope everything gets done before you open breeding and not the other way around because I would hate to miss out on breeding season. But other than that, no rush at all <3

Neocridders

Hehe. Originally it was not going to be a 'breeding season' thing, but a slot thing every once in a while like the Kennel does.
But, thinking it over last night, it will. It will be unlimited breeding slots during breeding seasons, but then there will be random slots every once in a while for breedings. I'll get some rules and stuff up when I get some more finished. I'm working on YLO's now, then I'll attempt to finish those male battle claws, then I'll tackle a few of sera's kittens (and... I won't be coloring grown kittens in advance, so umm... yeah, not sure how this'll work out at this time. We'll see, I bet ;D)

Neocridders

YLO, I'll post yours here since you seem to be keeping an eye on this thread (and I say that because you made a post recently... yup. I hope you see it. If not, I'll PM you later!)

YourLoveOnly

Oooooh she's gorgeous!! <33

(And I think we still need to talk over PM about a certain person that left secundi..)

Neocridders

Four females, one male. Five kittens. What a wonderful litter. I have already colored the adults of these, so I'd prefer that all were traded to users/kept for yourself, or whatever you like so long as they aren't given to the gryphion council.
:) I hope you like how the kittens look. If not, I must say that the adults look better in my own opinion. Something to look forward to.

toffeeca

Aw, they are so cute. Congrats sera. Will definitely be stalking for your trades. :)

Also, Neo, are you still in need of USD for the domain?

Neocridders

I have things figured out for the domain, but I am needing a tablet (costing $200 ... ouch) and I'm no where close to that amount. I'm still in the $25ish amount. So, I'd be willing to try some more stuff for USD. But with breeding season coming, It may be a little crazy! But that's ok!

BTW - I owe you a snakygryphion. I'll be working on that next!

toffeeca

Actually I was going to offer to do custom Pecora with people sending funds to you ^^

Neocridders

Wow, that's really nice of you. If you'd be interested in customs, we could do a three way trade. If that's what you mean. :)I'd love to do that, if you're interested.

toffeeca

Actually I meant just they pay you, I give them customs. :) But if I could get cuties out of you I wouldn't object :)

Neocridders

I wouldn't be able to accept free money, and I'd love to make a three way trade. :) thank you for offering to do that.

toffeeca

Ok, well I would be very happy to do a three way trade if anyone else would be interested. :)

sera

OH, gads, so much YAY.  *___*  They are SUPERIOUR win and i have no idea which ones to keep; i adore them all. xD;;;;;;  Thank you, thank you! <3  *goes to set up trade thread* x3

YourLoveOnly

Okay, now I must get some too. >.>
I defenitely want an Ocelot mimic and I think I want the second one to be a Giraffe, but I'm still deciding on that. With breeding. Do you think you could do that?

Neocridders

Aahaha. You all are going to kill me XD remind me next time to include exotic animal mimics as an extra price. Breeding animal mimics kills my soul. Haha. But I'd be willing for money, since unfortunately I have no job and so no source of income. Yup. So if you could let me know on that, it'll cost $15 I think.

YourLoveOnly

I am sorry Neo xD I was afraid I would kill you with this O.o
But sooo much want <3

Ocelot Mimic
Name: Celine
Reference pics: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BSKz82KYH04/SOwNzpGOWdI/AAAAAAAABo4/vHjvEpYIEVs/s400/ocelot.jpg
http://www.sdnp.org.gy/gallery/mm/ocelot.jpg

African Wild Dog Mimic
Name: Art
Reference pics: http://www.indyzoo.com/image_gallery/African-wild-dog.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wildlifeweb/mammal/african_wild_dog/african-wild-dog_01tk.jpg

+ breeding. ... Don't kill me?

Take all the time you need for them <3 I'll send payment as soon as you say when and where.

Neocridders

Since payment is not needed immediately, I'll ask you wait until I finish adult s. Oh, and I've been busy with summer classes so I only really get a tiny bit of time in the afternoon, and more at night. But in a couple weeks I'll have more time in mornings/throughout the day since they will just be online, self pased classes.

Neocridders

Ehhh, Toffeeca needs to tell me if this is an acceptable Delilah. I've decided snakes are hard to mimic for gryphions. Yeah.

So, let me know if you'd want something else. I've been starting over and over, and this is the best I've come up with. And, let me know if you'd rather the patterns be softer. These were not blended much.

toffeeca

Aw, she is really cute. :) I love her. And don't worry. I only have one more snake to mimic :D

Neocridders

Ahahaha. XD Fantastic. Only one other snake. But if you would rather faded markings, let me know. Mine are more crisp than your examples on your display, so I am wondering if you'd like me to change it at all?

One other snake. And I'd be free from toffeeca's snake mimic insanities. Yeaaah. I'm a little brain dead after that.