News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Neocridders's Fund Raiser ~ Closed :(

Started by Neocridders, June 06, 2010, 03:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

..And after that you get to do an Ocelot and African Wild Dog! See, much better! *chuckles* Sorry Neo XD Don't hate me please =3

Neocridders

You know, I am avoiding opening the images because I am really scared as to what ocelots look like. I remember wajas having ocelot markings, and I remember that they were pretty awesome. And very complex. So... yeah. And I am only going to assume Wild dogs are just as bad... oh dear.
To-do list of sorts...

YLO's Ocelot, African Wild Dog mimics.
Rosewood's custom (once I get form <3)
YLO's scary Oce-wild dog litter...

ETA: Ohhh, yes. Umm, since I've spent the whole day on coloring instead of working on government class work, I'd better get to that. Ahhggghh.

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

...Ummmm... YLO... I feel like my soul has been torn up, thrown on the ground, and stomped on repeatedly. Umm... I am not sure how this is going to work out... >.>

YourLoveOnly

O.o That's no good! *hugs Neo* Well if you really feel like you can't do them I guess I won't get them.
I always think stripes are harder than spots (except leopard >.>) but I understand everyone has a different preference <3 It's okay either way, just lemme know what you want to do.

sera

Oh, wow, that snake mimic is amazing! *__*  i especially love her head and wot i can see of her butt and tail. x3

Also, Neo, if you need any help, just let me know.  ^^ 

Neocridders

YLO, I'll do them. It'll just be a REALLY long time to make them. Hmm... if I put colors and patters on different layers, I may survive. Hmmm. Yeah. I'll do that.

Thanks sera for the offer to help, but I'm a bit strange about customs. I really like to do them my self, and it's not that I don't like to do certain things. It's that this'll be hard work to make them look good. But it'll work. XD You know, I'm over-reacting. I totally just needed to figure out how in the world I was going to collide ocelots and african wild dogs to make some kittens. But, I've got plans.

>.> And it might take a long while. I might have to make the parents first and try to pump out kittens while breeding season is starting up.
This'll work. I'm just going to work as much as possible in free time (what? free time? whaaat?) and probably make weekends strictly class-only, so I can make sure I don't put the classes off. I need to get over 3 moduals done a week, and I've so far finished one. Yeah.

So, this is just me... talking to myself I think. YLO - I'll do the order. I think they will be pretty epic kittens. Yeah. Or really strange kittens. Let's hope for epic. And umm... yeah.

YourLoveOnly

I'm sure they'll be lovely <3 I am patient ^^ I know I'll get them eventually =3

I did Siurin for Sunchaser.. Stripes are not my friend XD I used over 30 layers and drew tiny bits every time and rotate and move it until it seemed to be in a position where it looks right. Took me over 2 hours >.> And I actually have a lot of free time so yea..

Neocridders

Hahaha. I never thought of that! I just erase and erase and add and erase until I get something ok. But what freaked me out was that they have so many colors XD If you didn't notice, sera's all have mostly one base color and then one marking color. And photoshop gives you two colors to work with at a time. Plus erasing is hard when the base is not a solid color. So, yeah. Layers makes stuff like that possible XD

YourLoveOnly

I love layers. A lot. And yes, erase and blur and paint and repeat and.. *falls over* XD

Neocridders

Goddesss

toffeccas other snake is alot easier to color then the one you already did Neo.  I still need to redo the Delila I did for her.

I use so many layers when I color its insane.  So many pretties here though

Neocridders

Yeah, Cleo looks a bit easier XD Both are pretty snakes, though. I just think Delilah was hard to transform into a gryphion. Yup

**SQUEE** I just finished a modual for my government class. I finished a whole modual in a day! And I totally spent most of my day coloring.

100% on all practice questions, practice tests, and a 100% on the mastery test. Whoah, how did this happen?
o.o Need to go study some gym stuff. Stupid classes take up my life @.@ Ahhh.

Neocridders

Hmmm I've changed prices a little. Let me know if those are reasonable. These prices are for any purchases made after this post. They aren't that different, just some different options.

:) Going to go work on summer classes now. I'll get started on YLO's order of death soon. :)

Gryphions

Weeell, YLO, let me know what you think.

Does she look like an Ocelot?

YourLoveOnly

I am at loss for words (I have been screaming like a little schoolgirl for over a minute so I might not even be able to produce words anymore right now XD) she is gorgeous, more than gorgeous, I can't think of anything good enough to describe her, I absolutely lovelovelove her! Thank you so much for taking on my order of D00M <3

Gryphions

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 28, 2010, 01:38:00 PM
I am at loss for words (I have been screaming like a little schoolgirl for over a minute so I might not even be able to produce words anymore right now XD) she is gorgeous, more than gorgeous, I can't think of anything good enough to describe her, I absolutely lovelovelove her! Thank you so much for taking on my order of D00M <3

You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.

Ooooh. Sorry she took so long. Every time I made new spots I would get rid of old ones, and then I'd put in new ones where those old ones were, and erase the ones I just made, and etc. XD Well, off to do some government, and then I'll try to tackle the wild dog soon. :) I'm happy you like her! I was a bit scared.

YourLoveOnly

I don't mind waiting at all. She was soooo worth it. I love her soooo much <333333

Neocridders

Gryphions

*ded* Let me know if the brown should be darker. To me, it looked brown on reference images. But maybe it should be black? I dunno. But my computer is not loading right because stupid WoW trial is killing my computer. Worst Idea Ever was to try to download that :/ it's taken 3 days, and I have yet to play because the whole time it's been loading and installing and downloading.

sera

SO MUCH LOVE. *__*;;;

Also.  WoW! HEEEEEE.  x3  If you officially join the WoW ranks, i shall have to force you onto our server so we can throw a bunch of stuff at you. <3 ^^  (Also, if you want a referral in. . . i would LOVE to give you one. xD;;;;)

Gryphions

Quote from: sera on July 01, 2010, 02:37:34 PM
SO MUCH LOVE. *__*;;;

Also.  WoW! HEEEEEE.  x3  If you officially join the WoW ranks, i shall have to force you onto our server so we can throw a bunch of stuff at you. <3 ^^  (Also, if you want a referral in. . . i would LOVE to give you one. xD;;;;)

Haha. Well, I'm quite sure I'm not going to be playing after the trial. I'm quite angry that my computer is not responding at all right now, and this is crazy that a majority of my trial is spent downloading the stuff to get to play.
Plus, my friend (the person who told me I haaaad to get WoW trial) is taking a claim on my referral... thing... yeah.
>.>  sorry.

sera

hehehe Fffiiinneee. xD  Other friend definitely has priority. xD;  heheheee

The trial is really kindof lame for how wonderful WoW itself is.  <<;;;;;  Anyway we can help you, we'd be more than willing to. xD;  <3

YourLoveOnly

Oooooh he is lovely, thank you! <3 Can't wait to see the kits :D

Spixy

Oooh you joining the wow ranks? ^_^

If you by any chance end up on .. EU servers.. on Kor'gall xD then pop me a message :D

and Neo! that Ocelot and wild dog looks absolutely AMAZING!  :o

Neocridders

Alllllright. Finally finished YLO's litter of doom.
;) I never want to see African Wild Dogs again. Ever. Hahaha. Just kidding. But my goodness, wild dog makings took a while each. XD

Alllllrighty. Money to paulfulmer@fuse.net

Hehehe. Realize, the kittens hide a lot of areas of what the adults will show, like sides and some of the tail, and the right side of the head. Plus, the adults have markings easier to see, since the kittens are so small and the detail is tiny and not so much.
If you know what I mean ;) In my opinion, the adults are a ton better!
Oh, and fyi the males will have manes covering up the neck fur. But I tried to color some neck fur in what colors the manes will be.

I hope that's all?
Thank you <3 Let me know if everything is alright.

sera

Oh, gads, must jump you, YLO, for one of your kittens.  *__* i will totally add to my kitten to get one of yours. xD;  Those are FANTASTIC, Neo! ^^

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

Money send. Lovely kittens! <3333 You're the best.

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Could I buy the premade girl?
I've been staring at her for so long and I just can't resist!

Neocridders

Sure thing. I'll put her in your gallery, and you can send the USD to paulfulmer@fuse.net

Thanks a bunch :)

YourLoveOnly

Do you think you would be up for another order? =)

Keilin Alyr

Out of curiosity, is the $5 breeding independent of any breeding season? I have a few pairings I'm interested in, but I'd hate to affect the owner's ability to use a feather next season.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I've been told that you can't breed a female when she has an ungrown litter and can't breed a male when he has 2 ungrown litters (they can't take care of more than said amount of litters at once). Once the litter is grown up you can breed them again.

Neocridders

$5 breeding is for a paid breeding, and does not cost a feather (I think...). It lets you have more than one out of season breeding, or two in season breedings (you can only have one normal breeding a month with out of season breedings, but two during breeding season).

If you have one female involved in any breeding (normal or USD) she needs to wait for her litter to grow until she is ready to breed again.
If you have one male involved in any two breedings (normal or USD) he needs to wait until one of the two grows. He can only take care of two litters at a time.

Now, there may be a change in something. Technically a kitten can leave it's parents after 2 weeks, but for now it's until they grow that the parents  can have more litters.

Does that make sense?

YLO - I would be up for another order soon. I'll need to finish this litter I'm working on, but I'm in need of USD badly, and I would love to get some more. I had to spend a bit of my tablet fund for something, but that was the only thing I'll touch it for. I'm not planning to touch it at all again except to buy a tablet.

Yup.

YourLoveOnly

Yay, great. I plan on ordering 4 Gryphions and once those are finished maybe a litter or two as well. I shall go prep my forms and post them and you can start on them whenever you feel up for it <3 No real animal mimics this time XD

Neocridders

ILU for no animal mimics. I just don't think I'm up to those right now XD

YourLoveOnly

2x custom pair. I hope these aren't as scary as the other ones. I've been told they seem scary but aren't as bad once you get started on them.

Name: Moridin
Body: black
Eyes: #ACD8FF
Mane/tail: #079C5C
Beak (main part): #079C5C
Beak (nostril area): #079C5C
Wing feathers: alternating #070F98 and #079C5C
Markings: Pattern based off this Modifox, but with different colors. Pink should become black, the darker blue should become #070F98 and the lighter blue should become #079C5C. The white stays white.

Name: Adriana
Body: #4873B8
Eyes: #5596b5
Tail: #9868CC
Beak (main part): #B898DC
Beak (nostril area): #9868CC
Wing feathers: #4873B8
Markings:
-  Face, chest and belly marking #F00E7A + socks on front paws #9868CC (like the light green pattern in this pic: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/AdrianaI.png )
- #F00E7A and #9868CC swirly spots (like these: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/AdrianaII.png ) and simple dots randomly placed
References: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/stormflight/adriana2.png

Name: Jack
Body: #070F98 
Eyes: #FAE500
Mane: err, no clue. Whatever looks best, using the same colors that were used for the rest of him.
Tail:  #EA0E0E
Beak (main part): #6400B0
Beak (nostril area): #EA0E0E
Wing feathers: #070F98
Body pattern: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/458.jpg but in different colors (pretend the talons aren't there). The yellow from the pattern should become #070F98, the orange should become #EA0E0E, the green should become #FAE500 and the red should become #6400B0.

Name: Georgie
Body: #F1528C
Eyes: #0CBF85
Tail: #C600B9
Beak (main part): #C600B9
Beak (nostril area): #0CBF85
Wing feathers: alternating #F1528C and #C600B9 with #0CBF85 faded tips
Markings: Pattern based off this Modifox. Pretend red color in the reference is #F1528C, the purple is #C600B9 and the orange is #0CBF85. Markings on face can be changed if you want or even ignored.
References: http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad326/orlayaofsecundi/s251-300/273.png
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad326/orlayaofsecundi/s251-300/271.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/2nlagsm.jpg

p.s. premade girl I bought is still up there ;-)

Keilin Alyr

Yup, that all makes sense, as you wouldn't want to overwhelm the poor parents. Thanks for the head's up, you guys.

*resumes plotting* XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

YLO -  I'm going to consider those two sets of regular custom pairs. I haven't started them, so I don't know if they are super difficult, but I will keep the price at $20 for all four. ;)

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Oooh gorgeous, thank you! He's amazing!
*ponders if she's gonna send the $20 now or add onto the order first* XD

Edit: Oookay, I decided on adding another custom pair. These are addictive.

Name: Christine
Body: white
Eyes: #0068CE
Tail: #88C440
Beak (main part): #E8E51C
Beak (nostril area): #BF1A76
Wing feathers: alternating #88C440, #BF1A76, #03BACA, #E8E51C, #D9202E  
Markings:
- Five stars above her eye. Close-up reference of eye (which shows 6 stars instead of 5) http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/ChristineEye.png Each star should be a different color. Colors in this order, starting from the one closest to the beak: #88C440,  #BF1A76, #03BACA, #E8E51C, #D9202E  
- Polkadot pattern of various sizes and colors which can be seen on the ears here: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/ChristineManePattern.jpg but instead they should be all over her body, ears, tail and paws. Face should remain solid white (except the 5 starts above the eye) The following five colors should be used for the polkadots: #D9202E, #03BACA, #E8E51C, #88C440, #BF1A76

Name: Luanna
Body: mix of 5 colors #008BD0, #ED192F, #00AE4C , #ECE70F, #D02492 (see markings)
Eyes: #A5F132
Tail: #D02492
Beak (main part): #008BD0
Beak (nostril area): #ECE70F
Wing feathers: five different colors like this: http://chaos.lostmysanity.net/Gryphons/Images/g74AF.png but in the following colors and order: #008BD0, #ED192F, #00AE4C , #ECE70F, #D02492
Markings: Full body paint markings in 5 colors: #008BD0, #ED192F, #00AE4C , #ECE70F, #D0249

Once you confirm I shall send payment.

Neocridders

You should wait to send payment when I'm finished. I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I'll try to get some done, and finish as soon as possible.

Keilin Alyr

For a gryphion semi-custom, could I get a male in white, rainbow, and just a touch of black?

Neocridders

Usually I wouldn't let you have a say in how much of each color is used, but I'll do it this once. And I will say that rainbow on semi-customs is USD only requests. Yeah ;)

Yep, you can have that on a semi-custom form.

Keilin Alyr

Yeah, I figured rainbow wouldn't be a singular-color choice on non-USD option for semi-customs, but I'd test the waters for USD. I like rainbows. =)

And sorry about that, now that I'm thinking about it, I shouldn't have quite worded the black the way I did. I meant to say I'd prefer the colors considered in order, but the final product was up to you, so have fun with him. =) My brain tends to go flying off elsewhere during D&D night. XD

Is there an official semi-custom form to fill out?

Neocridders

Umm, no. Three - four colors, a gender, and umm... yeah. Sometimes I have different forms based on what I feel like making, but that's the standard form :)

Keilin Alyr

Ah, sounds good then. XD

Colors: white, rainbow, black

Also, I've sent you funds not too long ago. =)