Started by Silvanon, June 02, 2012, 11:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

Congrats everyone!

Money has been sent <3

Pinkshadow

Money is sent, and feli is up for bid (:

BabyKittenCandy

Woot! Thanks Silv! Chucked 2 more bribes in now other quin i offered on have been bribed away :)

Congrats everyone on the pretties!

Ravvana

Yay, I am also feeling very spoiled! :) Added two new bribes, as well -- both the same amount, though my (slight) preference is 2405.

springacres

Must... resist... urge for more...

CrystalAngelNeko

CutieePiee

Just a FYI... The bribe for 2382 is wrong (for $10). I was going for 2400.

Alnaeyah

Just thought I would let you know that my offers are still good with a limit of $15 for what is left. I will send my payment for a bit in case more of my offers get accepted. ^^

springacres

*gives in* I need an Andy stallion, plus I got paid last week so I have USD again.

Winged

I think i'll offer for some more offers, hoping to get a couple more Quinsta in these bribes :) Which adopts are you most interested in apart from Feli? Need to decide what to offer.
Owner of Gliders!

Roo

Ryuukokoro

Aw, I just realized the ones I put in bribes for are gone to others. :<

Maybe next time.

Silvanon

Winged Dreams - well, let's see, I like Noms, and Okibi, and TheStable and... well, I pretty much like to collect everything.  If there's a small list of adoptions and/or individuals you're considering offering, you could PM me and I could give you a list of preferences for them.

Silvanon

Wildfilly94

They're gorgeous! Congrats guys! <3

Wildfilly94

Ohh and Silv, sense I'm blind as a bat and didn't see 2374 was already claimed, I updated my offer for 2400. 2481's offer is still valid and the same though.

Aralie

Congrats everyone! *hugs her new boy* He is great! Thank-you!

Silvanon

Round 5

CrystalAngelNeko   2309   $6.00
Willow   2316   Any two pets from this thread: (Coco and Bubblegum)
springacres   2320   $7.50
Roo   2328   $5.00
Roo   2339   $5.00
BKC   2368   $5.00 and 1 mil SG
CutieePiee   2376   $5 + any male SH Feli (Sander)
Wildfilly94   2381   2 Feli – (Dodger & Muse) + 4 Mill SG
CutieePiee   2382   $10.00
Wildfilly94   2400   $9.00
Alnaeyah   2401   $5.00
Alnaeyah   2402   $5.00
Keilin Alyr   2403   $4.00 + SH Feli (Pearl)
Alnaeyah   2404   $5.00

Also I've again updated the bribe list to include only the currently valid offers.

Wildfilly94

:O I won both of them?! Thank you so much Silv!!

I'll send $$ tomorrow afternoon when I get on. :)

Wildfilly94

Feli are for bid, and 4 mill is sent.
Take good care of dodger.. Didn't realize how much I loved him till now. <3

Aralie

CutieePiee

I suppose you didn't catch this post earlier, Silv. I meant to offer $10 for 2400... Not 2382.

Quote from: CutieePiee on June 09, 2012, 11:12:39 PM
Just a FYI... The bribe for 2382 is wrong (for $10). I was going for 2400.

Silvanon

Ah, I apologize CutieePiee, I did manage to miss that.  I'll remove 2382 from the accepted list, then.

Edit:  Actually I see you submitted another offer for 2382 which I assume is the one you meant really for that one.  I'll just change the amount listed on the accepted offer.

CutieePiee

That sounds fine, Silv. Thanks.  :)

Since that would mean I have a bit of USD left (from my $15 max), were there any of my other offers valid but was accidentally taken off the list?

Silvanon

Cutiee - yes, there was one, I've put it back up on the list. :)

CutieePiee

springacres

Up too late (as usual) but sent the money, and would like to say I'm glad Silv only does this once in awhile as opposed to monthly.  XD

Winged

Quote from: Silvanon on June 11, 2012, 06:28:20 PM
Winged Dreams - well, let's see, I like Noms, and Okibi, and TheStable and... well, I pretty much like to collect everything.  If there's a small list of adoptions and/or individuals you're considering offering, you could PM me and I could give you a list of preferences for them.

Thanks, i'll do that :)
Owner of Gliders!

Willow

Aaah, my new girl is beautiful! Such a lovely soft chestnut, she reminds me of biscuits :D
And whoo, yet another new addition, and another arab :')
I'll go and put the pets up for bid now <3
*quin bliss*

BabyKittenCandy

Wee!! Thanks Silv! Cant wait to see all these pretties soon!

Pinkshadow

Silv are we not able to make new offers?
- I tried but they dont show on the list? (:

CrystalAngelNeko

Kahlira

So much love for my new gal, a carbon copy of one of my favorite childhood movie characters she turned out to be =D SO excited for her.

Roo

*squees* Yay! Thank you so much Silv! :) Paid for them first thing when I woke up! :) My first Clydes!! :D

Wildfilly94

Sent the $$ to you last night actually, so it should be there. ^^

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Kahlira on June 12, 2012, 10:24:29 AM
So much love for my new gal, a carbon copy of one of my favorite childhood movie characters she turned out to be =D SO excited for her.

Is she Ginger from Black Beauty Kah?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Kahlira

I believe so, yes, she is Ginger XD

Silvanon

All the Quinsta that have been paid for up to this point have now been delivered! :)  I'll announce another Round's winners shortly!

http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=1187&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Ravvana

Alnaeyah's Clyde is stunning. I love how layered you make the coloring of brown Quin :)

CutieePiee

Love my two floofy ladies, Silv! (They look like sisters from another mister! XD) Thank you! I adore their coats as I was hoping for a chestnut that was more reddish rather than dark. Named them Ruby and Scarlett, appropriately. :D

Willow

I love my girly! Thank you :'D
*happyhappy*

Kahlira

Sweet yellow dun clyde stud ya got there, Laney <3

Beautiful the rest too, but that stud is just.. Wow!

Wildfilly94

My two girls are absolutely beautiful! thank you so much Silv!! <3
The chestnut shade is just perfect, as is the bay. <3

springacres

Eee, my boy is perfect, thank you Silv!  *ruffles his dapple grey mane*

LaneyAngel

Sexy sexy Clydie Mister <3 <3 <3

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

CrystalAngelNeko

You did a wonderful job on all my horses Sil, thank you so much! ♥ I'm especially excited to finally have a white quin and not just a gray white, but a white white~

Roo

My 2 new Clydes are gorgeous!!  Thank you so much Silv! :)

Silvanon

Round 6

Winged dreams   2311   2 of the following: 1 Feli (Will), 1 Nom (ID 218) + 2 Glider semi customs
Willow   2315   4 cloven customs + 1 breeding (gremlin) + 500kSG
Keilin Alyr   2333   $5 USD
Willow   2349   5 custom gremlins + 1 character coloured piece of art. (will take on four of these max)
Pinkshadow   2354   5 USD
BKC   2357   $4.00
Pinkshadow   2360   4 USD
Ravvana   2366   $4.50 USD
Super Starz   2372   4mil SG (Max of 8mil) + 2 Full Custom Little Hooves
CutieePiee   2377   $2.50
Aralie   2389   $5 USD
Ravvana   2405   $3.50 USD
Aralie   2414   $4 USD
Wildfilly94   Medium Paint Job   5 Full Custom Evo + 5 Items

Ok, I'm getting the feeling we're pretty much wound down on bribes, I'm thinking to make round 6 the last.  But, if hearing that makes your heart say a resounding "NO!" then speak up and perhaps I'll do more.  ;)

Willow

o___o;

Yay, another two! xD;

After this round I'll be withdrawing offers (if it keeps going), I'm all bribed out, I have lovely Quin to show from my bribes, but I need to concentrate on getting my gremlin breedings done :D

Grats everyone! And thank you Silv for all the beautimus quin so far @w@
<3

Luv007

I think all the breeds I wanted are gone, so I'm good with this being the last round!