SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] June 2012 Bribe Time

Started by Silvanon, June 02, 2012, 11:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Congrats to round two bribees <3

Silvanon

Mm, I probably won't get around to coloring round 2 bribes tonight.  Am working on a new breed instead.  ^_^

CutieePiee

Wildfilly94

:OO New breed? Can't wait to see!! <3<3 *Scrounges up sg and usd and whateverelse* XD

Ryuukokoro

Breeeeeeed whooo! (Yeah like I need more Quin addiction XD )

springacres

Winged

Ooh new breed! Can't wait to see :D
Owner of Gliders!

LaneyAngel

thank-you for accepting my offer even though you need to wait for payment Silv. Very much appreciated! :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Silvanon

I've finished coloring all the Round 2's that have been paid for so far, but I'm going to wait and upload them tomorrow after I hand out the Fjord drawing prizes, so that I can keep everything in ID order.

Here's the Bribes I've selected to accept for Round 3:

2310   Spixy   $7.00
2317   Kahlira   $7.00
2318   Willow   $10
2324   CrystalAngelNeko   $6.00
2359   BKC   $6.00
2364   Alnaeyah   $10.00
2365   Alnaeyah   $7.00
2371   Super Starz   4mil SG (Max of 8mil) + 2 Full Customs of upcoming adoptable by Willow
2380   Luv007   Tinkerbelle Pillowcase Dress for LilBit
2392   Aralie   $7.00
2394   Ravvana   $6.00
2396   CrystalAngelNeko   8$ and Kat (Feli)
2409   Keilin Alyr   $7.00

Wildfilly94

springacres

Ooh, congrats to the round 3 bribe winners!

Luv007

Yay!

Send me a message with your address and I'll send it out.

I may throw another bribe in and hold off on sending all til the end. I don't mind waiting for my quin!

BabyKittenCandy

Woot! Another beauty! Thanks so much Silv!!!

Kahlira

What an awesome thing to wake up to! A flaxen palomino! I am excited for this, thank you <3 My first palo! (Seriously my favorite color on a horse)

Willow

Whee, a lovely new Arab girl :'O

USD has been sent ^o^

Spixy

Ravvana

Whee, bay Mustang mare! :) My little Mustang herd is getting so big <3 Could not resist placing a bid on a chestnut girl, as well :)

Again, will wait to send $USD until bribes close or all the horses I'm bribing for are claimed. (Also, just for your records, BKC will be sending the $11 for 2387 when she pays for her bribes.)

Silvanon

Willow

Wildfilly94

I just placed two offers. Those two, and any from this point onward are the ONLY offers I'd like you to look at of mine. Any other offers for quin still available are void. Thank you <3

Silvanon

Wildfilly - got it!  I've updated my bribes spreadsheet to remove the old offers from consideration.  :) 

(Anyone else who wants to do something similar is most welcome to do so, just let me know!)

Willow

All my bribes from the one that is -
"2316 -  5 custom gremlins + 1 character coloured piece of art. (will take on four of these max)."

Are valid, if the ones before could be removed that'd be helpful :D
I can make fresh $$ and Feli offers then >>;;

Wildfilly94

Super Starz

Tank you so much Silv! *snuggles little mini*
SG sent :) and the Adoptables will be a bit of a delay but will work as fast as I can :)

Silvanon

Willow - done!

And, for everyone's convenience I updated not only my own spreadsheet, but also the public list, so everyone can see the offers currently still on the plate.

Edit:  Aaand it just now occured to me, about 2.5 minutes too late, that what I did destroyed the order that said bribe offers were entered in.  ^^;;   Ok, seriously guys, if you have an actual order of preference for those Quinsta for whom you made the exact same offer, please let me know your order of preference.

Wildfilly94

My old offers are still up there. O.o But its all good, I know the last two are the ones still available, so no confusion for me.

Silvanon

Oh, quick quick Wildfilly!  Copy and past what you're seeing and send it to me!

Then refresh and you'll see the changes I made.  ^^

Willow

Thank you!

I'm fine with how mine are set out, I have no preferences ^__^

*debates more offers*
This is addicting ;A;

Wildfilly94

*headdesk* I didn't refresh. All fixed now. <3

Willow, I know. D: I'm trying SO hard to just stay with the two offers I made. xD

Wildfilly94

Ohh crap, I didn't realise you needed the old list untill just now. D: FAIL! >.>

Silvanon

*lol*  It's ok, we'll manage.  Thanks anyway!

Wildfilly94

Mabye put a notice in your first post all big, incase someone else still sees the old list??

Keilin Alyr

I have a copy of the old bribe list on one of my tabs, though I don't know how up to date it is.

*sends link to Silv* =3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CrystalAngelNeko

Money is sent, and Feli is up for trade ^.^

Alnaeyah

I have sent my payment and I believe my order of preference was for the two silver dapples but after them there was no real order of preference.

LaneyAngel

I got the only one I bribed for.... but I might have another look and see whats still available. :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Super Starz

I'm thinking I might have to cancel the SG offers on mine, But I can do both of the other 2 things instead of picking one or the other :) So you'll get everything offered in the bribe apart from the SG :)

CutieePiee

My offers are fine the way they are. For the ones with multiple offers, the higher one would be my latest submission.

Quinsta

Paid for Round 3 Quinsta have been uploaded now! :)   Round 4 selections to be announced shortly.
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Aralie

*snuggles new mare* She is awesome! Thank-you!

Willow

*pops up hand*

I've paid for my girl from round three but I don't see her ^w^
Of course I don't mind waiting if it's a case of she hasn't been coloured yet, I just thought I'd check because all the others in green have theirs C:

Lovely quin uploaded though! o:
<3

Quinsta

Willow - Whoops, I had her done, just somehow managed to skip over her when I was uploading.  Thanks for letting me know, she's up now!
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Willow

Eeee! She's so pretty! Well worth the wait thank you :')
*snugs*

Kahlira

I am feeling very spoiled right now. Thank you, Silv! My lady is beautiful.

Wildfilly94

Congrats guys, they are all gorgeous. <3<3

Silvanon

Round 4 Accepted Offers

Aralie   2386   $7 USD
Kahlira   2398   $7
Pinkshadow   2370   6 USD
Pinkshadow   2384   6 USD
Ravvana   2395   $6 USD
BKC   2374   $5.50 plus 2 semi custom SF's
Alnaeyah   2327   $5
Scullisto   2348   $5.00 USD + 1 mill SG
Pinkshadow   2375   5 USD & 1 feli (Cotten Cashie)
Ravvana   2390   $5 USD - increased offer
Willow   2312   1 Feli (Frodo) + 1 gremlin breeding

Willow

Whoo!

Feli up for bid, I'll PM you the breeding form ^o^

CutieePiee

Congrats round 4! Can't wait to see the new batch. :)

Kahlira

Am really feeling so spoiled right now! Thank you so much! Money has been sent!

Congrats to everyone else as well <3

Wildfilly94

Congrats again everyone!!

Silv, I made an updated offer for 2370, cause I'm blind and didn't see Pinks offer accepted. So, Ignore that. XD And ignore my offer for 2400 as well, I'm going to change that.