More Labrador pups! | YLOs Trading Thread - Air~Fish, LL Gidgets/Wobbles & More!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 18, 2010, 08:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Willow

YourLoveOnly

Willow

YourLoveOnly

Matt offered a Stable custom + her chihuahua so I caved. #4 is going to Matt.
Now to decide between #3 and #5. Pinkshadow's offer is also so very tempting X.x

Pinkshadow

springacres

Ooh, I love Afghan female #1 :)  I can offer this foal for her:

Or if you'd rather, I can offer a champ pack (either basic purple or a blank 'standard' pack).

YourLoveOnly

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Oh.. That makes him a little less tempting because I already have that color.
But he's still very stunning and I could use more males so I will keep him in mind ^^

YourLoveOnly

Oookay I finally up my mind about the Samoyed pups, I would like to keep #3.
Fwuffly do you still want to trade a golden stable tag for #5? :D

Fwuffly

YourLoveOnly

New LL custom gidgets and a wobble have arrived <3

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

I love the shorthair female chi . hmm i couldoffer my sammie Ticco? or a tag ?

and btw , for the 3 last of my gidgets i would like ;
Wobble Ricky , Wobble Idefix & Wobble Cr@sh & The yellow/black/red gidget if poss ;)

YourLoveOnly

I already have a blonde sammie girl so I'm gonna say no to Ticco, even though she's really gorgeous.
I looove your brown dun snowflake appy foal, so maybe that could be a possible offer?

Will look at chis/sammies/afghans first, if I don't get those I will start looking at fae and stable offers and if I don't get those I will start looking at the rest of my list.

The trades for Gidgets should be 1 for 1 trades I think, so you can't pick four, sorry. You also already picked gidget Cr@sh, so you can only pick 2 more. :)

Pinkshadow

I also only did , i just think 1 wobble for 1 gidget is a bit unfair but nvm me :)

YourLoveOnly

That's possible, people can have different opinions. I value wobbles and gidgets the same, I value Ricky even higher because he was a full custom and saving up for a full custom is a lot harder. You can get unique looking gidgets through the breeding tent and some of the fashion pageant gidgets are also limited, so in my opinion it's easier to get yourself a LL gidget then it is to get a LL wobble. There are also a lot more different kinds of LL gidgets out there and only a few LL wobbles.

So we can do the Cr@sh Gidget, the Hailey gidget and then pick another gidget in return for your three if you don't think trading a gidget for a wobble is fair?

Pinkshadow

Yeh but problem is i have the others of your gidgets and i dont find the last ones i dont have to catch my eye , and im not looking to get adopties their dosnt catch my eyes. :)

YourLoveOnly

I understand :)
So I will put you on the list for Hailey and Cr@sh then in return for 2 of yours?
I will skip the darkblue/purple/redish pink for now then, it's my least favourite.
And when I get more LL gidgets we can discuss the 3rd one. I have a slot in the breeding tent, so I am expecting more.

YourLoveOnly

Rodentia mice added, stable horses updated, accepting more types of offers on the chihuahua pups now too. Still need to add my two new LL Gidgets and updated those lists. *falls over*

BabyKittenCandy

I like Been Down hun, what gen is he? Offspring? *ponders what she can offer*

XLostxDestinyX

O.o hmm Im not sure if i would be a collector of these little cuties or not... but darn it are they cute!
I could offer credits [since you are familiar with my ways by now lol]
And I will start by offering another 300 of them :D

Forgot what I was offering on lol
This is for ANY leftover puppy :)

YourLoveOnly

@BKC: First gen, he was a custom. No offspring either. No competition points earned yet.

@Lost: yay, more credits xD *eyes puppies* any of you wanna go live with lost? She's really nice ^^ *puppies make lotsa adorable sounds* .. Sounds promising! :D
Chihuahuas are just so adorable ^^ They deserve more love.

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... I has Kennel tag.. or.... small beds.. or... poss USD.. depending on how much u would want for him.. hmm

Ryuukokoro

Ooohhh, I really love your bay brindle draft stallion, Been Down. Any interest in my palomino Stock?

YourLoveOnly

@Ryuu: No sorry, she doesn't really catch my eye. I also have a mare already and it's my only Stock horse, so I would prefer a male.

@BKC: USD sounds tempting, but I am having a hard time trying to think of the right amount. I think $7,50 would be right, because a fully equipped custom horse is $10.

indigowulf

Dont forget I got one of the Lookky customs for the Akita pup. (bid placed) now I need to find good offers for cr@sh and Ricky and at least 1 mousey.

Any of my LL gidgets catch your eye? (siren, kelp, sheena, geiko, racoon and tracy havent had babies yet.)

edit update- tracy baby born :D

YourLoveOnly

Yea I need to update my lists, I'm feeling really ill at the moment so I haven't got around to it yet.

I kinda gave up on collecting LL gidgets unless I really can't resist them (by the way, do you have a thread with all of them listed? I thought some where missing when I last looked, but maybe those already had all offspring reserved?).

Are you still willing to trade Toulouse for a Cr@sh or Ricky baby like you offered in your thread?
If so I would like to accept that trade and I'll wait to see your custom wobble before I make any arrangements for the remaining one. I don't want to see one I totally want and have nothing in return anymore xD

I am not interested in LL Gidgets/Wobbles in return for the mice babies, sorry, only trading for things I really really want as I have no problem keeping those babies xD

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

*checks your list of Wants*

How about a golden tag-it for Been Down, for your upcoming event? ^^

Edit: Alternately, I've noticed you're collecting mimics of your Nom Ricky and I could offer an Okibi mimic of him!

YourLoveOnly

Do Okibi have butterfly wings? O.o If so, how on earth did I miss that O.o

And stable or kennel tag?

indigowulf

I dont have a current updated LL gidget thread, because Im offering them up for things I really want instead of making a thread where others offer things that I may not want, then I feel bad saying no (even though I know they arent upset when i say no, I still feel bad)

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on April 19, 2010, 02:37:46 PM
Do Okibi have butterfly wings? O.o If so, how on earth did I miss that O.o

And stable or kennel tag?

They only have feathered wings at the moment although... when I find someone to shade my new inked lineart I will be revealing something with butterfly wings very soon. >.> *secret secret!*

And gold kennel tag.

YourLoveOnly

I just remembered, don't you have a Samoyed litter on the way? O.o
If so, do you think we could trade Been Down for one of the pups? <3
I love Samoyed puppies ^^

@indigo: I understand ^^ Soo.. do you still wanna trade Toulouse for one of the wobbles? So far it's the only offer that really has my interest.

indigowulf

I can trade Toulouse for Ricky if you want to do that.

YourLoveOnly

Yea sure ^^
Ricky doesn't have any babies yet, so I can PM you when he has to make things more fair? Otherwise I would have Toulouse and you may have to wait a long time O.o

BabyKittenCandy

Back again, im still interested in Been Down and have a lil $$ sitting in paypal so thought I would offer on him. Offering based on what I would value him at; $6.50

Just lmk

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on April 20, 2010, 04:39:51 AM
I just remembered, don't you have a Samoyed litter on the way? O.o
If so, do you think we could trade Been Down for one of the pups? <3
I love Samoyed puppies ^^

Sure we can do that! ^_^

indigowulf

Actually please bid on Toulouse now, so I dont forget about this and feel horrible later :) i trust you more then I trust my memory!

YourLoveOnly

@Ryuu: We have a deal then :D
*puts Been Down on hold*

@indigo: I bid on Toulouse then :)

@BKC: Sorryyy, Samoyed puppies are my weakness, so I'll go with Ryuu's offer.

indigowulf

Now to find something for Cr@sh.. or hope the customs I ordered come in and you like one enough to trade for a baby.

YourLoveOnly

Samoyed puppies added <3
I will not decide about the "maybes" until my 3rd litter has arrived, but you can of course offer on them already. The ones that say "Trading" will defenitely be traded no matter what the 3rd litter looks like.

Shall make a brag thread once I have all litters delivered <3
I loooove them.

BabyKittenCandy

I must say, I like this boy:

Im after a mate for my sammie ^^ I could offer you a tag it for him.

Pinkshadow

My offer is on ;
Pref ;
#2 Male (2nd Litter)
#4 Female (1st Litter)
#2 Female (1st Litter)
#3 Male (2nd Litter)
#1 Male (2nd Litter)

Offer ; 1 of following
Kennel tag & future pups (if your in to cresteds)
Kennel tag & 1 of those faes
or
or if you promise to take care of her ; Laila <3

YourLoveOnly

@BKC: Tempting! ^^ Will wait a little longer to see other offers, but I am defenitely keeping yours in mind

@Pinkshadow: if you are sure you're comfortable with it I'm willing to do a trade for sure :) I would never ban people as long as they stick to the rules <3 Too bad I didn't know sooner or I would have offered on those gorgeous pups of yours.

I need to hear back from Math first, but if Math doesn't take her I am willing to trade the 4th female from the 1st litter for the kennel tag and Mohan. I always loved Laila, but I don't think she would add much variety at this point so she can stay with you :) I do plan on getting into Cresteds and yours are gorgeous, so if your pups arrive and you would like a second pup from me feel free to return ^^

Pinkshadow

I am comfortable with it , and sure will but if it is , it has to be from one of each litter or something as i prefer not to many to related dogs ;) gets messed up in my head :) But sure ;)

YourLoveOnly

Yea of course one from each litter, I kinda figured that out myself too :)