More Labrador pups! | YLOs Trading Thread - Air~Fish, LL Gidgets/Wobbles & More!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 18, 2010, 08:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

oops- sorry its just two litters of cresteds, I was getting confused lol. I have the following pairs having pups with large beds:
Fifi and Rex:

Tink and Tom:

Math

YourLoveOnly

Okay, so Neo traded the only puppy I was after. That kinda makes things more simple.

PonyMama, did you have any Quinsta to offer or not?
Edit: I looked at your trading thread and the only Quinsta I liked has been traded or claimed by you (unsure what the strike means) so I'm gonna have to decline, sorry.

Math, I love her, but I already have a male with a pattern like that and a female with colors like that so I am not sure if I want her to become a part of my Kennel.

zarz, I would need to see the pups before I make a decission, I am not fully convinced there will be a puppy I like. I am also considering your USD offer.

PonyMama

Ok thanks, yeah the strike means they are claimed by me or someone else.
Sorry they don't strike your fancy

YourLoveOnly

I must admit I am very picky. I am currently doing arabs only with at least one major body pattern (mainly frame/tobiano/dun/roan) and/or cream (single or double), I don't mind solids creams as I am hoping to breed perlino and smokey cream eventually with and without patterns.

PonyMama

I have a golden tag that is waiting to transfer from the shiny, I could offer that

YourLoveOnly

Updated.

The Crested litter grew today. Because there were no offers on #1 and #2 and I really didn't want to keep those I have traded them to springacres in return for Garden Noms. For now I am keeping the others, but maybe I will offer them to people in their trading threads at some point.

I have added a litter of lablets! ^^ And I am expecting another litter soon :D

Ravvana

Aah, somebody other than me bred Labs? ^_^

I would love #4 (first choice) or #3 (second choice). Gold Stable tag or foaling paddock for either one?

YourLoveOnly

Note for everyone: WildGrowths and Cleiteag-Cats highly preffered over anything else.
WildGrowth items are also much loved, but need to be combined with other things as they are not that valuable to be worth a puppy (unless you are trading a complete massive inventory, maybe XD).

This will stay open for quite a bit, but I will consider your offer Ravv.
And yes I had that planned for quite a while and I have another lab litter coming ^^

@Ravv:"I would probably prefer simple semi-customs for my goal of getting perlino in every pattern. I can promiss to request simple 1-pattern horses only for this (perlino dun, perlino tobiano etc). Or regular tags, but because people usually ask for a bit more with a tag-it I feel like I would be wasting them (hence the perlino dun frame overo last time).

Keilin Alyr

Heh, I someday intend to breed my Labs. I just need to officially launch my Kennel, but laziness defeats my plans every time. XD

I love those brindle-marked puppies, but I don't think I could part with Fern or Frond just yet. We'll see. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Hehe I totally understand. WildGrowths are addictive. They are usually a guaranteed yes unless I really don't like the way the blobbie looks, which rarely happens (2 or 3 blobbies maybe, 1 that doesn't even have an owner yet). Yours are certainly very lovely -admires them-

YourLoveOnly

Oh and Keilin, all the pups up for trade are brindle. The first boy is also brindle, even though his pose is kinda hiding it. If he didn't have daddy's colors I would have kept him, I love light colored brindles. But too bad, no brindle pups for YLO this time as the colors are too similair to the parent of the same gender.

YourLoveOnly

springacres

... *drools over newly posted litter* I ADORE this gal: http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-404580x1%20829%203p.png

What breeds/colors of Stable horses are you interested in, YLO?

YourLoveOnly

Currently I am only collecting perlino drafts. My goal is to get one of each pattern and pattern combination (which will take some time XD). I may also consider smokey cream.

Sometimes I may accept a very stunning horse with lots of genetics, but it's highly unlikely (if I do Drafts are preffered, Light and Pony considered).

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on September 02, 2010, 11:04:32 AM
Ravv:"I would probably prefer simple semi-customs for my goal of getting perlino in every pattern. I can promiss to request simple 1-pattern horses only for this (perlino dun, perlino tobiano etc). Or regular tags, but because people usually ask for a bit more with a tag-it I feel like I would be wasting them (hence the perlino dun frame overo last time).

What about 2 very semi-customs instead of 1 gold tag? You give me name/breed/gender, and I will pick the modifier/pattern for the perlino bases (as I know you are working on your perlino herd) -- I guarantee I will not duplicate anything you currently have (ie: no perlino silver dapple, no perlino dun frame, etc). For #4 from the original litter :)

YourLoveOnly

Sounds good ^^ I'll take one Draft of each gender, can I name after I see them?
Your puppy is up for bid.

And seriously, I love the newest litter. I wanted to keep them all <3
All my lab puppies are so pretty ^^ I defenitely plan on breeding them more often.

Ravvana

Wonderful, thank you :D I bid on her, but you don't need to accept until you've received your horses. I've added them to my to-do list, but I need to get myself caught up on the older work first.

Ravvana

Yeah, don't know why I killed myself doing the two fussiest ones when I could have done anything XD Female is splash, male is tobiano/splash tovero.

YourLoveOnly

Bid on the puppy accepted :D
My horses are gorgeous <3 I love them! Splash is pretty =3

I want to name the female What's Another Day and the male Blame It On Me.