More Labrador pups! | YLOs Trading Thread - Air~Fish, LL Gidgets/Wobbles & More!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 18, 2010, 08:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Tribe

Ohh the male in that breed is to die for :D if youd like you can pick a pup for me to hold. (idk if i said this yet or not either XD i have a grey brindled male boxer & a couple male pits left to)

YourLoveOnly

The other two breeds aren't breeds I'm interested in, sorry. Please hold pup #4 or #5 for me then ^^
I can't decide between them, so you can do that for me xD

Tribe

I put up pup five because i havnt decided which of the two i picked i really wanted to keep (4 & 6) however if it comes down to it and you really decided on him ill put four up on hold instead.

YourLoveOnly

If I were you I would keep #6 and that has nothing to do with me liking #4, I'm fine with taking home #5 as well ^^ I am just a sucker for black & tan yorkie girls, I think #2 and #6 will turn out to die for :D

If you decide to keep #6 and trade #4 to someone else I'm fine with that as well. Just pretty please have one of them left when my pups arrive xD

Tribe

Oh i will have at least one of the two you liked no problem.more likely both unless someone makes a to die for offer on the silver boy. I do love the female yorkies alot but that little silver boy just absoltuly kills me now if pup number one was a female it wouldve been hands down no problem but its a he there for he has to be traded >.>

YourLoveOnly

I understand your issue xD
*tries to let her Afghan pup #2 become female*
They are stunning pups, so I am kinda glad they aren't all the "perfect" gender otherwise I would've kept 3 and it's better to trade for unrelated pets ^^

Tribe

I know i wont lie though if i was a registered kennel i wouldve kept pup 1 4 and 6 and then when they grew if they werent to my liking i wouldve traded them then..though i do try to keep either just one pup per a breed.

BabyKittenCandy

Ravvana

Okay, gold tag for #2 works for me :D I'll put it in your owner folder as soon as I'm back on my home computer.

YourLoveOnly

All pups up for bid and gone.

@Ravv: are you still interested in the female afghan girl? I could part with her for a foaling paddock or golden tag.

CutieePiee

I PMed the Kennel about trading my corgi to you, and they said they will process the trade when they have time, since it is low priority to import dogs at the moment.

You can keep my pup for now, until the trade is processed on my half.

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on February 21, 2010, 07:51:38 AM
@Ravv: are you still interested in the female afghan girl? I could part with her for a foaling paddock or golden tag.

I think I'll hold off for now, but thanks :) I'm trying to resist getting too many more dogs in such a short period of time XD

Ravvana

YourLoveOnly

CutieePiee

Would you trade Lindt, the girl you were interested in from my thread, for your draft horse Holler?

YourLoveOnly

Goddesss

Will you take a golden Kennel tag for one of each of you gidgets and wobbles?

YourLoveOnly

I am not highly interested in Kennel tags, I would very much prefer a Stable tag ^^
But I will think about it.

By the way I never heard back from you about taking a Sing Song baby into the breeding tent?

CutieePiee

I'll put Lindt up for bid now. And when trading horses, we can change their names too, correct? I'm going to have to come up with a name for him and let you know a little later.

Thanks so much!  :)

YourLoveOnly

Yes you can change his name. I even require you to do so because the name is part of my personal stable and naming theme ^^ Let me know when you've come up with a new name :)

CutieePiee

Okay, found his name. ^^

Name: Ujarak

Yep, I'm trying to go with a theme for my future stable too-- Native American. I can't wait 'til I'm able to register. ^^

Oh and btw, does he have any offspring? And what color coat does he have?

YourLoveOnly

His coat is Bay Silver Dapple, he's first gen and he does not have any offspring. :)

Goddesss

Ok will you take a Golden Stable tag for one of each of your gidgets and wobbles?

Also sorry I forgot.  I would rather them not go in the tent right now. =)

YourLoveOnly

Yes I will defenitely take a golden tag for one of each ^^
Basically golden tags are the same as USD customs so a value of $7,50.
I think that's enough to get one of each ^^

CutieePiee

Am I supposed to send Rav any sort of confirmation of what I'm trading for or anything, YLO? Or did you just have to send her a simple PM of the trade/name change?

YourLoveOnly

I just needed to send a PM which I totally forgot to do yesterday so it was send today.
I think he will be in your folder by tonight ^^

Goddesss

wonderful I will send the PM to Ravv to add it to your folder. =)

Tribe

*gathers up kittlings*

Ill take them all ^^ how much or what do you want for them :D

YourLoveOnly

I'm sorry, I gifted them to Lookky, my boyfriend, already.
But I know he wants more SG (he's new and only has like 10K) and adoptables so you could send him a PM :) I know he's not a fan of realistic horses though.

Goddesss

Ok you should have it now.  Let me know if there is a problem =)

YourLoveOnly

I got it, thanks ^^

And my Samoyed and Afghan litters are up! They are sooo pretty <3

Pinkshadow

Offer on Sammie Pup (in pref) #5, #4 or #3 ;

A Kennel Tagit OR 650K OR Future Sammie pup with your choice of female x Carter OR this Girl ; OR One of my other dogs in my trade thread OR 3 LL Gidgets ;)

MUUST HAVE ONE!! :D SOO IN LOVE <3

indigowulf

Adoptable Haven critters moved to Lookky's ownership, as requested.

Math

For #4 (will also take #2, but #4 is a preference), I will offer you the Chihuahua girl that you are interested in plus 100k SG or 500k SG or a regular Kennel tag. :)

Fwuffly

Sammy 5 if beautiful - I have a stable tag or paddock I'd trade for her :)

TheKat

I absolutely love Sammie #2 or Afghan #1, though I like the afghan a little more.  Feel free to take a look through my pets and see if any tickle your fancy.

Ravvana

Neocridders

Either (possibly both) of the unnamed corgis from my pembroke welsh corgi litter for any of the sammies?

Eeeee. I thought I had more to offer >< Ahhh. I need one so much.

YourLoveOnly

*runs around in circles* You guys make this haaaard xD
I'll need a few days to decide. People can still offer of course.

And I still can't pick between #3 or #5 and now both have an offer of a golden stable tag xD Not helping :P I need a golden tag for sure so I'll be accepting one of those offers (Fwuffly or Ravv) and keep the other pup.

So everyone else can really only try for #2 and #4.

Math

*hopes and wishes that she gets #4*

Good luck choosing between the two pups!

Math

My new offer for puppy #4:

-Diversida
- 300k SG

For puppy #2:
- 550k SG (only if I don't get puppy #4, as it would put me in the hole... so this is a back up offer kind of)

YourLoveOnly

So you won't trade Diversida for pup #2?
Hmm, that makes it even harder xD

Math

I currently have an offer of 800k on Diversida(but I'm waiting on that to see what you say before accepting), and I am so in love with puppy #4... because she has bi-eyes and has a lovely coat. <3 I may trade Diversidas for #2 though, maybe if I don't get #4 I will, but I can't guarantee that I'd offer her for #2.

Math

I will also add a tag it to my offer for #4, so it's now Diversida, the tag and 300k SG. :)

YourLoveOnly

Willow