SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] October Bribes

Started by Silvanon, October 13, 2012, 06:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

=O *gasp* My beauties are so.. Wow! =O

Country

Wow! I'm absolutely in LOVE with mine! Thank you! I see some studs that I will be stalking come breeding season too ^-^

Silvanon

Round 2

Willow   5040   1.5mil SG (5mil max) + 2 FCFC Semi Customs    -    5040. Friesian F Black, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

wildfilly94   5114   http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6171.0 Choose something( http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=550142 <- let me know if that's ok ) + 2 full custom critter den rats    -    5114. Quarter Horse F Brown, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

toffeeca   4947   $7.50    -    4947. Mustang M Chestnut Snowflake Appaloosa, front left Stocking, back right Sock, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

toffeeca   5088   $7.50    -    5088. Quarter Horse M Flaxen Palomino, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

Saturnalia   5142   6 Fully Custom Miniwyvs    -    5142. Throughbred F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Sock, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

red_uni387   5053   http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529451 (Lily – Feli)    -    5053. Gypsy Vanner F Black Frame Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back left Coronet, Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Pinkshadow   4318   6 USD + http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553755    -    4318. Miniature Horse F Buckskin, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Kahlira   5100   $7    -    5100. Quarter Horse F Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Slow and lazy)

Kahlira   5067   $7    -    5067. Miniature Horse F Chestnut Roan Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Kahlira   5079   $6    -    5079. Mustang F Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204   5098   $7    -    5098. Quarter Horse M Fleabitten Grey, front right Sock, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204   5086   $7    -    5086. Quarter Horse M Black, back right Pastern, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204   5102   $7    -    5102. Quarter Horse F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Slow and stubborn)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204   5147   $7    -    5147. Throughbred F Black, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Lip Marking (High strung and difficult to work with)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204   5144   $7    -    5144. Throughbred F Palomino, front right Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204   5143   $7    -    5143. Throughbred F Flaxen Chestnut, front left Stocking, back left Coronet, Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

BKC   1508   http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=548467    -    1508. Gypsy Vanner F Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Sock, Lip Marking (High strung and difficult to work with)

Aralie

BabyKittenCandy

Wee! Thanks Silv! Nom is up for bid for you :)

Pinkshadow

I accepted the bid, but will wait with sending the USD to see if the rest of my bids get accepted :)

CutieePiee

Thanks for my pretty QH, Silv. She's lovely in chocolate brown! :)

Congrats you guys! Can't wait to see the second batch of beauties!

red_uni387

omg thank you so much silv! i was really hoping for her <3

congrats everyone else as well :D

Wildfilly94

Omg Thank you Silv!!! :D
I wasn't expecting to get any, sense I've got no USD this time, so that was a wonderful suprise!! <3

PM me the forms for your customs, and that pet is fine. ^^

toffeeca

Money has been sent, thank you so much Silv!

Saturnalia

Gleeeee! I'll PM you Miniwyv custom forms :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Hahaha I placed six bids and they were all accepted in the same round for some reason I find this really funny. I'm weird though. I'll send the money when I get home later tonight.

Kahlira

=O I get more?!

Yay! =D

And congrats to everyone else as well!

Lectral

I thought I had placed a bribe, but it is not there now... And I don't think the one I was after has been won by anyone else yet O.o

Hmmm, well, I was going to adjust it anyways so now I guess I can just place an adjusted one and hope the other one doesn't suddenly reappear, if I somehow bribe for a different one XD

Silvanon

Well, I don't know what might have happened to it, Lectral, but I do know I'm certainly capable of messing up, so if it was my fault I apologize.  If somehow I end up accepting a bribe you didn't mean or that causes a problem just let me know and we'll work it out.

Lectral

No worries - I finally remembered which one it was for, and just rebribed for the same one, just a slightly higher bid.  So there shouldn't be a conflict XD

Ryuukokoro

Congrats on all the winners so far. This bribe season has had really pretty results so far. ^_^

Silvanon

Going to be doing some coloring tonight:  https://secure.join.me/194-448-038

Edit:  All done

Edit again:  Pickups!  http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=1653&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Winged

They're lovely! Can't wait to see the next round, fingers crossed xD
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Cursed need for sleep! But oh my they are lovely! =O

Saturnalia

Love them so far! Can't wait to see mine!

Silvanon

Round 3

Aralie   4935   $7 USD (Max $60)    -    4935. Mustang F Flaxen Palomino, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

BKC   1510   2 Full SF Customs or a breeding    -    1510. Gypsy Vanner F Silver Dapple Bay, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

country198606   4226   $6.00    -    4226. Friesian F Black, front right Sock, back right Sock, Bald Face (High strung and difficult to work with)

Daimas   5137   4 Mostre Cavalos Customs+1M SG    -    5137. Throughbred M Flaxen Chestnut, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Kahlira   5084   $6    -    5084. Mustang F Black Leopard Appaloosa, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Kahlira   5117   $6    -    5117. Shetland Pony M Flaxen Cremello, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Nighthenge   4148   $5.00    -    4148. Clydesdale F Bay, Star and Snip (Calm and steady)

Nighthenge   5021   $5.00    -    5021. Clydesdale F Black, back right Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Ravvana   4946   $5.50 USD (increased)    -    4946. Mustang F Black Frame Overo, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Sock (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Ravvana   5081   $8.50 USD (increased)    -    5081. Mustang F Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello), back right Sock, back left Coronet, Faint Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

skysnolimit   4989   $6 (increased)    -    4989. Andalusian M Bay, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

skysnolimit   4997   $6 (increased)    -    4997. Arabian M Flaxen Red Dun Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and steady)

skysnolimit   5009   $6 (increased)    -    5009. Arabian F Flaxen Palomino Sabino Overo, back right Fetlock, Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

toffeeca   5135   $6.50    -    5135. Throughbred M Flaxen Palomino, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

wildfilly94   4314   http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6171.0 Choose something(s) from here, we can discuss fiurther via PM + 2 full custom critter den rats OR 1 Full custom Fantasy rat    -    4314. Miniature Horse F Brown, back right Fetlock, Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Winged dreams   4201   $5 (max of $25) + any 1 pet shown in this thread, or and 2 linked to in this thread (if you need clarification just ask) + 2 Glider customs/semi customs + 1.5 million SG    -    4201. Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front left Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

red_uni387

Daimas

Winged

Yay, my favourite! I'll send the USD later today when i've got time, and the SG now. Which pet would you like, and is it 2 customs or semi-customs you're after? You can PM me to discuss :)
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo... Yay!!! Thanks Silv!!! If you let me know which you would prefer I will send over forms.

Kahlira

Yay! Such a sweet sounding stally XD

My for 4393 can be removed since 5117 was chosen instead.

And the black leopard mare too! So excited for her as well xD

skysnolimit

Oh!  Can't wait to see the silver dapple blue dun mustang, the flaxen palomino thoroughbred, and of course my three!!!  *hugs*  I will send the money for round 1 and round 3 asap!  (which still might not be till tomorrow, though)

Edit: Payment Sent!

Country

Yay! She will be perfect for my Friesian project ^-^

Thank you!

Payment has been sent ^-^

Aralie

Congrats everyone ^_^

Will wait to send payment in case any other of my offers get accepted <3

LaneyAngel

Hey Silv, I sent in some offers, but I forgot to put in the offer space, that I cannot pay until next Tuesday.
They are USD offers and my pay day is next Tuesday, so if I win any, I'd pay for them then, if thats okay :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Ryuukokoro

Aw, I tried to give my best offer on only two lovely Quin this season and after waiting through 2 rounds, this round they both went to someone else for USD. :( I guess I don't gt any pretties this season.  :-\

CutieePiee

Congrats, Rav on grabbing that gorgeous frame mustang gal! She was my absolute favorite. Will be stalking you for an RB! ;)

red_uni387

Ryuu, you can always shoot for the same coats next breeding season :)

Silv, is this one the last round? I wanna make sure it isn't before I go through my critters again xD

Silvanon

No, I intend to do at least one more round, probably two.  Unless, of course, everyone tells me they're done and would like to withdraw their remaining bids.  Which anyone who wants/needs to would be welcome to do, if they feel like they're good for this month.

Awe, I'm sorry for the disappointment Ryuu.

springacres

...I gave in and sent in a few more bribes XD

Wildfilly94

Quotewildfilly94   4314   http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6171.0 Choose something(s) from here, we can discuss fiurther via PM + 2 full custom critter den rats OR 1 Full custom Fantasy rat    -    4314. Miniature Horse F Brown, back right Fetlock, Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Did you decide which offer you'd like to accept for this quin?

Silvanon

PMed you, Wild, and I think I've gotten info to everyone else who needed it, too, now.

Wildfilly94

I'm going to withdrawl my bid on 5058, and make a new offer for 5140. <3

Silvanon

I'm going to be coloring on Quinsta for a bit:  https://secure.join.me/644-405-970

Edit:  All done

Quinsta

The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Country

Omg Silv she is perfect! Thank you so much!

Kahlira

Silvanon

Round 4 is a very large round of entirely USD offers.  There will be a Round 5, in which I will only be accepting non-USD offers.

Round 4

Aralie   4343   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    4343. Mustang M Flaxen Chestnut Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Slow and lazy)

Aralie   4357   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    4357. Mustang M Black Blanket Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Aralie   4362   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    4362. Mustang M Bay, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Aralie   4944   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    4944. Mustang M Brown, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Aralie   5069   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    5069. Mustang M Flaxen Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and steady)

Aralie   5073   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    5073. Mustang M Buckskin, front left Coronet, Star (Slow and stubborn)

Aralie   5074   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    5074. Mustang M Fleabitten Grey, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Slow and lazy)

Aralie   5075   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    5075. Mustang M Flaxen Chestnut, back right Coronet, Snip (Calm and steady)

Aralie   5076   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    5076. Mustang M Chestnut Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Aralie   5078   $5 USD (Max of 60)    -    5078. Mustang F Bay Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

country198606   4130   $3.50    -    4130. Clydesdale M Silver Dapple Bay, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

country198606   4138   $3.50    -    4138. Clydesdale M Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

country198606   4147   $5.00    -    4147. Clydesdale F Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Kahlira   5113   $4    -    5113. Quarter Horse F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Slow and lazy)

LaneyAngel   5043   $5    -    5043. Gypsy Vanner M Blue Dun (Gruello) Leopard Appaloosa, back left Coronet (Slow and stubborn)

Nighthenge   4206   $6.50    -    4206. Fjord F Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Nighthenge   5011   $6.00    -    5011. Clydesdale M Mouse Dun, back right Sock, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Nighthenge   5097   $6.50    -    5097. Quarter Horse M Red Dun, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Bald Face (Slow and lazy)

Nighthenge   5108   $6.00    -    5108. Quarter Horse F Black, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Pinkshadow   4290   5 USD(No limit)    -    4290. Miniature Horse M Flaxen Chestnut Roan, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Pinkshadow   4315   5 USD(No limit)    -    4315. Miniature Horse F Black, front left Stocking, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Pinkshadow   4321   5 USD(No limit)    -    4321. Miniature Horse F Silver Dapple Bay, front right Pastern, back right Stocking, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Pinkshadow   5065   5 USD(No limit)    -    5065. Miniature Horse F Black Roan, front right Stocking, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Pinkshadow   5109   5 USD(No limit)    -    5109. Quarter Horse F Bay, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Bald Face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Ravvana   5082   $5 USD    -    5082. Mustang F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back left Stocking, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Ravvana   5106   $3 USD - decreased, sorry    -    5106. Quarter Horse F Flaxen Chestnut, back left Pastern, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Ravvana   5145   $3 USD    -    5145. Throughbred F Brown, front right Coronet, back right Pastern, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

springacres   5059   $7.50    -    5059. Miniature Horse M Silver Dapple Smokey Black Blanket Appaloosa, back right Sock, Bald Face (Calm and steady)

springacres   5070   $5    -    5070. Mustang M Flaxen Palomino Roan, front right Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

springacres   Tack : Western : Gypsy Vanner : Mare : 51   $5.00    -    tan leather, purple blanket

Winged dreams   4205   $3 (max of $25) + any 1 pet shown in this thread, or and 2 linked to in this thread (if you need clarification just ask) + 2 Glider customs/semi customs (Offer changed, please ignore first one.)    -    4205. Fjord F Yellow Dun, front left Pastern, back right Sock, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Winged dreams   4993   $3 (max of $25) + any 1 pet shown in this thread, or and 2 linked to in this thread (if you need clarification just ask) + 2 Glider customs/semi customs    -    4993. Andalusian F Bay, front left Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Calm and steady)

Winged dreams   5030   $5 (max of $25) + any 1 pet shown in this thread, or and 2 linked to in this thread (if you need clarification just ask) + 2 Glider customs/semi customs + 1.5 million SG    -    5030. Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Sock, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

YourLoveOnly   4304   $3    -    4304. Miniature Horse M Red Dun, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

YourLoveOnly   5058   $5    -    5058. Miniature Horse M Black Leopard Appaloosa, front left Pastern, back left Fetlock, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Kahlira

oo! Yay! A new QH! Sending the money nowish =D

Country

Yay! I got my new Clydes! Ok...I cannot spend anymore money this month XD

ETA: Payment sent ^-^

red_uni387

congrats guys :D

thank you for setting the last round for non-USD offers, Silv <3

springacres

:o yay, my first Mini and Mustang studs and some tack for Florica <3  Sending payment now :)

Aralie

Yay Mustangs!!!! Thank-you ^_^

Payment has been sent <3

springacres

*looks again and sees Aralie's haul*  Imma be stalking you, I was debating offering on the flaxen leopard and fleabitten grey boys myself XD  Congrats on them!  And congrats to everyone else as well :)